PDA

View Full Version : I need a master

Deoxysfan3
08-24-2006, 11:51 PM
I need someone who will be my master and teach me everything I need to know to become a great rper.You will have to pm me(not secure about emailing)and I will do everything you say.So who will be my master?

Poke Master
08-24-2006, 11:52 PM
What a weirdererer forum than the other or the other never mind.

Deoxysfan3
08-24-2006, 11:56 PM
What did you say?:confused:EDIT:BTW,somebdy told me I should get a "master" of sorts to help me with my rping skills.That's why I started this thread.

absol2005
08-24-2006, 11:57 PM
What did you say?:confused:

He said this forum is more weird than any other he ever joined, I guess.

Deoxysfan3
08-24-2006, 11:59 PM
That would explain it.Also,I edited my post.You'll see why I made this thread.

absol2005
08-25-2006, 12:02 AM
That would explain it.Also,I edited my post.You'll see why I made this thread.

I see. Too bad I can't help you. I'm just a beginner. :P

Deoxysfan3
08-25-2006, 12:03 AM
Okay,well thanks for telling me that.Is anybody a good Rper that can help me?

whitedragon8903
08-25-2006, 03:45 PM
I am in no way shape or form any "master" of rping, but I will try to tell a little bit about what I do when I'm rping.

First of all to properly play a character, they need to have some kind of background. People's characteristics in life are mostly based on past experiences, depending on their childhood a character might act differently. This will also help other people rping with you understand you characters motives. Someone who's parents died, might end up a bloodthirsty
kill intent on revenge, etc.

Two: Tell people what your character is thinking. Why is your character doing what they're doing? Are they remembering the past or trying to change the future? Almost everyone thinks before they act, so should your character

Three: You can NEVER be too descriptive! Here's an example:

RPer 1: Running through the forest Pikachu dove into the tunnel to escape the trainer

RPer 2: Sprinting as fast as his legs would carry him, Pikachu wove through the forest. Noticing on his right a cave, quite deep by the smell of the air, Pikachu pushed off the ground with his short, yet powerful legs, and flew headfirst into the cave.

END
So which was the better RPer? I would say #2 but that's just me

Anyways I hope this has been kind of helpful and anyone can feel free to comment on the helpfulness of my post.

Deoxysfan3
08-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Thank you,but Neo is sorta like my "master".You can lock this now.