PDA

View Full Version : My Crystal team

Keen_Eye
08-26-2006, 04:13 AM
What would you say about it?
lvl Current Planning to replace
36- Crobat
35- Growlithe
35- Feraligatr/ Suicune(after I catch one)?
33- Nidorina(I'll try this, so I won't be like my other old teams.is it ok?)
35- Marowak/ Dewgong?
36- Poliwhirl(will evolve later)/ Suicune/Dewgong/or any? (but I need Hypnosis for catching and stuff)

I'm also planning, if I'm going to use Dratini again...am I going to get rid Growlithe in my party? Crobat is just fine, but am I going to teach it Meanlook?(i Think its just a waste in its movessets) I preferred Misdreavus will do meanlooking. Snorlax, I already used it alot of times, am I going to put it again? so many questions, but what would be good?

GaryEX
08-29-2006, 11:46 PM
What would you say about it?
lvl Current Planning to replace
36- Crobat
35- Growlithe
35- Feraligatr/ Suicune(after I catch one)?
33- Nidorina(I'll try this, so I won't be like my other old teams.is it ok?)
35- Marowak/ Dewgong?
36- Poliwhirl(will evolve later)/ Suicune/Dewgong/or any? (but I need Hypnosis for catching and stuff)

I'm also planning, if I'm going to use Dratini again...am I going to get rid Growlithe in my party? Crobat is just fine, but am I going to teach it Meanlook?(i Think its just a waste in its movessets) I preferred Misdreavus will do meanlooking. Snorlax, I already used it alot of times, am I going to put it again? so many questions, but what would be good?
Yeah it is good, but train the pokemon more they have to get stronger!

Rohypnol
08-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Ok. number 1 your pokemon need their levels to be WAY HIGHER. They should be a minimum of level 45.

1. i don't no if you can duplicate master balls in crystal but if u can DO IT.
2. get an umbreon and teach it shadow ball, psychic(later), thunder(if possible cant remember) moonlight.

Keen_Eye
08-30-2006, 10:03 AM
I'm in Blackthorn now and finished battling the gym.
I receuved a Draitiniwith extreme speed, but I don't want to use it so I'll have anoher kind of team.
lvl
43- feraligtr
44- Crobat(I never let him to learn meanlook)
43- Growlithe( I'll make him evolveto 50 so, it can learn flamthrower and extreme speed)
44- Poliwrath
42- Suicune(I need it for whirlpool somewhere in the road to victory road & I don't want to teach anybody else with that HM)
43- Nidoqueen

*hmm, where is a good splace to train them before I go enterKanto? I'm thinking in Mt. Mortarwhere lvl30-32 Gravelers,Machoke and Golbat hide.

lugia_ho-oh
09-05-2006, 09:16 PM
you could withdraw a pokemon you don't want.teach it whirlpool. once you get over the whirlpool deposit it and withdraw your old one.

crono
02-25-2007, 01:54 PM
I wouldn't say that it's a very good team.....you should make one made of legendary Pokemon.I have only legedaries pokemon in my team....Lugia,Ho-oh,Entei,Suicune,Raikou and Mewtwo...everyone with diferent atacks ...not just atacks that coresponds with his type

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-26-2007, 04:36 AM
Please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days or more.