Lets go Metagross!

Watch you use type advantage =D.

DU got dibs!

Husnain
08-27-2006, 03:15 PM
Gengar, Will-o-Wisp. Dodge its attack :oops:

Thrall
08-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Metagross moon walk to dodge its attack! Then use Shadow Ball Tm.

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-27-2006, 04:43 PM
"Welcome Pokemon fans to Indigo Plateau's main dome. I'm Brad and sitting next to me is our field commentator Kevin."

"Thank you, Brad. Well, it's a nice day for an exciting Sudden Death battle. The ref steps up to the pitch, as the dice on the big screen lands on a '3'."

"That would be a Sand field, wouldn't it? That strong wind isn't going to make it easier for them. Those little bits of rock can hurt like hell if they hit you."

"Yes, Brad. Oh, look. The two trainers have entered the arena, and it seems like the crowd's going berserk. Hear the roars of excitement rush through the arena. People are randomly starting waves, as banners with encouraging text printed on them are held up high. The crowd's ready, we're ready, what about the Trainers?"

"Well, Kevin. The charismatic concoctor of craziness called Husnain has stepped up to his end of the field. He waves a bit more to the crowd, giving his opponent time to reach his end."

"Yeah, Husnain seems to be doing quite well with the crowd. Though, on the other side, MM isn’t being booed away either. While the ref flips a coin to determine who sends out first, Husnain calls for heads."

"Oh, it’s heads. Husnain chooses MM to send out first. Metagross will be battling in this sudden death, against…"

"Sending first is disadvantageous for MM, especially when Husnain calls out Gengar. This shadow Pokemon can clobber the psychic abilities of his foe with ease."

"However, since Husnain sent out second, he has to call his move first. Gengar has been given the order to use Will-o-Wisp. This fire move can burn its target, if it hits. MM orders Metagross to use a Shadow Ball on Gengar."

"Oh, Gengar jumps up in the sky, suspending in midair, while it unleashes a rope made out of fire. The burning whip is sent at the still Metagross. What’s this? Metagross begins to shuffle on all fours in a crazy rhythm. This can’t be… Is he really thinking he can dodge a Will-o-Wisp with some slick dancing moves?"

"Apparently, he is. However, the flaming whip has caught onto him. The fire must be intense, because I think I can see some burn marks on his metal body."

"You’re blind, Brad. Will-o-Wisp isn’t a damaging move. Those marks are little bits of sand stuck to Metagross’ torso."

"Yeah, you’re right. I was mistaken. It looks like Metagross is about to attack. A black ball is starting to sprout in front of the metallic four legged creature. Though, somehow, that last attack lowered its attacking capacities."

"Well, that’s one of the effects of being burned. Look at that Shadow Ball dash through the sky and toward Gengar. He won’t be able to dodge this one."

"Don’t count your chickens before they hatch, Kevin. Gengar suddenly disappeared, dodging the attack sent at him brilliantly."

"Then why’s the Shadow Ball changing course?"

"Ehm…"

"Thought so. Metagross must’ve known that Gengar would do something like this. Yep, as soon as Gengar reappeared, the Shadow Ball was sent at him again. Ohw… a direct hit."

"Let’s recap. Gengar burns Metagross, only to be hit by a Shadow Ball."

"Yeah, though don’t forget the effects of Burn and Sandstorm."

"The Trainers and Pokemon are getting ready for the second round."

-----------------------------

Gengar 60%, Metagross 88% BRN.
Moves?

Thrall
08-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Another Shadow ball X_X.

Husnain
08-28-2006, 06:39 PM
Gengar, go jump in the air and use Hypnosis!

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-29-2006, 09:56 PM
"Husnain calls for an Hypnosis, but will this work?"

"Doubt it, Brad. You can't be burned and asleep at the same time, can you."

"Well, the raging heat in your body will keep you awake. Oh, watch Gengar pull that move off. He must be, what, 10-20 feet up in the air, and that red light he's emitting is marvelous."

"Only thing better is a lullaby. But, Metagross isn't dozing off at all. While Gengar's busy making like a nanny during bedtime, he's creating another Shadow Ball. If this one hits, it could mean trouble."

"Yeah, but it seems that Gengar's too preoccupied with putting his foe to sleep, that he won't be able to dodge this."

"Ow, that's gotta hurt! That Shadow Ball hit its mark head on!"

"Yeah, Kevin. Metagross is smacking Gengar like crazy! However, he seems to be in a lot of pain at the moment."

"That sandstorm isn't doing much good either. If he doesn't finish off Metagross soon, Gengar will be a dead ghost."

"Both mons get ready to deal eachother a decisive blow."
--------------------------

Gengar 20%, Metagross 75% BRN.
Moves?

Yeah, sorry for the short stuff, I don't have unlimited access for a couple of days.

Husnain
08-29-2006, 10:12 PM
I TOTALLY FORGOT! :oops:

Gengar jump and use Sunny Day TM!

Thrall
08-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Metagross make sure he doesn't dodge your Shadow Ball attack!

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-29-2006, 10:26 PM
"Husnain finally got his tactics straight, but will it be in time?"

"I have no idea, but that Sunny Day he's making is sure a welcome change from the terrible Sandstorm that has been brewing for the past 15 minutes."

"I agree, Brad. However, since Gengar hasn't the Chlorophyll ability or something alike, the sunshine won't help him block Metagross' attack."

"Yep. Meanwhile MM's betting his money on the same formula. Another Shadow Ball should prove enough to finish off the adversary."

"Won't the sunlight blind him, seeing as Gengar is above the ground?"

"Let's find out, Kevin! The crowd is at the edge of their seats. One more hit could decide the outcome of this match once and for all!"

"For crying out loud...! The suspense is killing me."

"You're not alone. Oh my goodness, what has just happened?"

"Gengar seems to have taken a last swan dive toward the ground. The decision of the referree will have to come quickly. In the meanwhile, let's watch the tape."

"It seems like Metagross used the sunlight to fool Gengar. What a bold tactic!"

"Yep, and the referee signals the end of the match by giving MM the win. This concludes our Sudden Death 1 versus 1 match. MM gets to make a honour round, while Husnain can get Gengar to the medics standing by."

"Also, since they've both been good sports, they can collect their prize money from the tourney head."

------------------------------
MM wins...