PDA

View Full Version : You know you watch too much anime when...

jessieneese
08-27-2006, 05:47 PM
This is sort of like Zeeky Boogy doog's thread, "You know you've played too much pokemon when" in the Pokemon Trivia/Games section.

All you have to do is name off a couple of things which you think would mean that someone is too much into anime shows. If you say something from a specific show like, "You try to teach your pet bird Aerial Ace", you put (Pokemon) after the sentence. Do the same with other animes if you are referring to certain things from a certain anime show. There is no limit to how many you can put; just put as many as you can think of.

You know you watch too much anime when...

1) You act as if you're going to die if you miss just one episode of your favorite anime

2) You love to draw, but the only thing you can/will draw is your favorite anime character

3) You have a crush on one of the anime characters *

(*Means I'm guilty of that.)

Ham and Cheese
08-27-2006, 05:52 PM
I am guilty of having a crush on an anime character *coughROGERSMITHcough* :x

1) When you think Japanese people have huge eyes
2) When you download RAWs just to be c00l

Sapphire Dragon
07-31-2007, 11:06 PM
I am guilty of having a crush on an anime character *coughROGERSMITHcough* :x

1) When you think Japanese people have huge eyes
2) When you download RAWs just to be c00l

I'm guilty of having a crush on one too....

*coughEDWARDELRICcough*

1) when you have tried to draw transmutation circles on random objects and believe they will work someday (fullmetal alchemist)

2) when you try and quote every line that your favorite character has said in one day

3) when you download/buy every song that has something to do with the anime

4) when you dream of your fav anime nonstop for a week or more

5) when you try and make up as many funny quotes as you can about an anime

Cogi276
07-31-2007, 11:14 PM
1) When you try to get into there shows

2) When your imaginary friend is based of an anime

3) When you buy all of thier mechandiese

4) When you comit suicide from missing 1 episode

((I am guilty of all but #4 WHAT I MISSED THE NEW BLEACH!?!?!?!?!? *uses #4*))

Sapphire Dragon
07-31-2007, 11:21 PM
1) When you try to get into there shows

2) When your imaginary friend is based of an anime

3) When you buy all of thier mechandiese

4) When you comit suicide from missing 1 episode

((I am guilty of all but #4 WHAT I MISSED THE NEW BLEACH!?!?!?!?!? *uses #4*))

lol, dont die, you can own them all if you get Frostwire ^_^

1) when you imagine yourself marrying your favorite character (only applies to some)

2) when you hate milk all of a sudden and refuse to drink it for the rest of your life (FMA)

3) when you buy your favorite character's clothes and try to dress up in them (only applies to some)

4) when you (try and) never miss an episode, and if you do, you find a way to watch it on youtube/download from Gnutella2/eDonkey/some file-sharing program

5) when that's 95% of what you talk about every day to your friends

(btw cogi, lol funny ava)

Cogi276
07-31-2007, 11:40 PM
lol, dont die, you can own them all if you get Frostwire ^_^

1) when you imagine yourself marrying your favorite character (only applies to some)

2) when you hate milk all of a sudden and refuse to drink it for the rest of your life (FMA)

3) when you buy your favorite character's clothes and try to dress up in them (only applies to some)

4) when you (try and) never miss an episode, and if you do, you find a way to watch it on youtube/download from Gnutella2/eDonkey/some file-sharing program

5) when that's 95% of what you talk about every day to your friends

(btw cogi, lol funny ava)

(Thanks I made it myself ands im guilt of all fot eh above

1) when you imagine yourself marrying your favorite character (only applies to some) (RUKIA WHY ARNT YOU MINE!)

2) when you hate milk all of a sudden and refuse to drink it for the rest of your life (FMA) (I dotn get that one)

3) when you buy your favorite character's clothes and try to dress up in them (only applies to some) (ICHIGO WHY CAN'T I BE COOL LIKE YOU!)

4) when you (try and) never miss an episode, and if you do, you find a way to watch it on youtube/download from Gnutella2/eDonkey/some file-sharing program (I do this)

5) when that's 95% of what you talk about every day to your friends(I do this))

1) When you act like your favorite charie while dressing like them (Guilty)

~Cogi~

Sapphire Dragon
07-31-2007, 11:47 PM
(Thanks I made it myself ands im guilt of all fot eh above

1) when you imagine yourself marrying your favorite character (only applies to some) (RUKIA WHY ARNT YOU MINE!)

2) when you hate milk all of a sudden and refuse to drink it for the rest of your life (FMA) (I dotn get that one)

3) when you buy your favorite character's clothes and try to dress up in them (only applies to some) (ICHIGO WHY CAN'T I BE COOL LIKE YOU!)

4) when you (try and) never miss an episode, and if you do, you find a way to watch it on youtube/download from Gnutella2/eDonkey/some file-sharing program (I do this)

5) when that's 95% of what you talk about every day to your friends(I do this))

1) When you act like your favorite charie while dressing like them (Guilty)

~Cogi~

(u made that urself??? good job!..... i have no clue in the world how to do that lol)

1) when you forget many things you are told to do because you're mind is in the anime (me)

2) when you try and draw your favorite character no matter how cr@ppy it looks (me)

3) when you find yourself only going to websites that have to do with your fav anime and nothing else for any period of time

soranichouchou
07-31-2007, 11:47 PM
u made that urself??? good job!..... i have no clue in the world how to do that lol)

1) when you forget many things you are told to do because you're mind is in the anime (me)

2) when you try and draw your favorite character no matter how cr@ppy it looks (me)

3) when you find yourself only going to websites that have to do with your fav anime and nothing else for any period of time

日本語を傚うの時間何故ならあにめねえ!

nihongo o narau no jikan nazenara anime nee!

when you actually take the time to learn japanese because of the anime!
(i think that was right ^^)

Sapphire Dragon
07-31-2007, 11:48 PM
日本語を傚うの時間何故ならあにめねえ!

nihongo o narau no jikan nazenara anime nee!

when you actually take the time to learn japanese because of the anime!
(i think that was right ^^)

lol thats definitely me XXDD

Cogi276
07-31-2007, 11:50 PM
(u made that urself??? good job!..... i have no clue in the world how to do that lol)

((All three are me and I also made my Ichigo costume.))

1) You know you like your anime to much when you record them even the reruns then go watch ti online. (Me)

2) You know you like your anime to much when you go to the bathroom reading it ((Also me))

~Cogi~

soranichouchou
07-31-2007, 11:59 PM
((All three are me and I also made my Ichigo costume.))

1) You know you like your anime to much when you record them even the reruns then go watch ti online. (Me)

2) You know you like your anime to much when you go to the bathroom reading it ((Also me))

~Cogi~

1. when you go into a book stor for summer reading, and to reserve a harry potter book, and come out with 3 anime/manga books. [lol......did that, like, 2 weeks ago.]

2. when you magic marker transmutation circles everywhere, and your mom thinks you're a satanist! (that is also a true story...)

Sapphire Dragon
08-01-2007, 12:48 AM
1. when you go into a book stor for summer reading, and to reserve a harry potter book, and come out with 3 anime/manga books. [lol......did that, like, 2 weeks ago.]

2. when you magic marker transmutation circles everywhere, and your mom thinks you're a satanist! (that is also a true story...)

lol, im sure that is, sora XXDD

---------------------

1) when you get up, the first thing you see reminds you of ur fav anime somehow

2) when you search google for forums of the anime you love

3) when you search google for 6+ hours a day looking for more info/pictures of ur fav anime

4) when you (try) and buy every game that comes out from ur fav anime (only applies to some, b/c i love chobits but the only games released are in japan >>>>>_<<<<<)

5) when you go to bed, you have ur fav anime on ur mind

gasclouds
08-01-2007, 12:54 AM
when you dress up as a character and shout out there attacks
ex.
kamehameha!!! ok i just kamehamehad you so i pwned your 50 hit points!!!

Cogi276
08-01-2007, 12:58 AM
when you dress up as a character and shout out there attacks
ex.
kamehameha!!! ok i just kamehamehad you so i pwned your 50 hit points!!!

((I do that with Ichigo I dress like him in the costume I made then run a round hiting people with his sword ( I also made))

~Cogi~

Sapphire Dragon
08-01-2007, 01:02 AM
((I do that with Ichigo I dress like him in the costume I made then run a round hiting people with his sword ( I also made))

~Cogi~

wow, u make them all urself??? awesome

----------------------

3) when you search google for 6+ hours a day looking for more info/pictures of ur fav anime

4) when you (try) and buy every game that comes out from ur fav anime (only applies to some, b/c i love chobits but the only games released are in japan >>>>>_<<<<<)

soranichouchou
08-01-2007, 01:15 AM
wow, u make them all urself??? awesome

----------------------

poor sandi.....i guess the only thing left is for U to be so obsessed you fly to Japan to buy them!

Nippon e, nee?!

Sapphire Dragon
08-01-2007, 01:32 AM
poor sandi.....i guess the only thing left is for U to be so obsessed you fly to Japan to buy them!

Nippon e, nee?!

lol, just b/c i put them on there doesnt mean i actually did that

and hai.