PDA

View Full Version : The region creater

master of time
08-27-2006, 10:19 PM
this will be the reigon:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/konorriegon.png
our job is to create scratch pokemon for it, 3 legedarys and the starters will be:
psychic- http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/whirly.png
dark
fighting

and i will display them all here! (i know mine sucks though)

Ridley
08-27-2006, 10:21 PM
I think the map needs a bit more work...

master of time
08-27-2006, 10:33 PM
I think the map needs a bit more work...

that is still the reigon though, and i still need pokemon for it

Shady
08-28-2006, 05:26 AM
ya i agree.. that region is pretty bad... sorry...

Shadow Eevee
08-28-2006, 08:27 PM
have some more eevee evoulitouns like grasssteel or poision (the poision could have fangs, the grass could have leaves for ears and the steel could have diamonds for ears and tail)

Gamakichi
08-28-2006, 09:55 PM
have some more eevee evoulitouns like grasssteel or poision (the poision could have fangs, the grass could have leaves for ears and the steel could have diamonds for ears and tail)
well, if i didn't have to scratch, i would help instantly...only problem is, i suck at scratching. only thing i can scratch is to fill in parts that i had to erase, like the quilava/charmeleon thing at my shop...

Shadow Eevee
08-30-2006, 09:25 PM
what is this scratch some one come to my shop please

Gamakichi
08-30-2006, 09:30 PM
what is this scratch some one come to my shop please
a scratch is a pokemon made from scratch as in, made with the pencil tool

Shadow Eevee
08-30-2006, 09:34 PM
but seriosly come to my shop now we are almost as good as sent relgay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!:surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: i am suprised too.

Steak
08-30-2006, 09:38 PM
but seriosly come to my shop now we are almost as good as sent relgay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!:surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: :surp: i am suprised too.
Yeah whatever.
Oh, and I love the originality of copying Rayquazav's idea.

silver mod
08-30-2006, 09:55 PM
Yeah whatever.
Oh, and I love the originality of copying Rayquazav's idea.
I don't. Keep on bannig me.

Gamakichi
08-30-2006, 10:01 PM
what??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! we are not almost as good as sent...but, one employee is

silver mod
08-30-2006, 10:05 PM
what??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! we are not almost as good as sent...but, one employee is
Who is the good one?

master of time
08-30-2006, 10:07 PM
this is supposed to be creating a riegon...