PDA

View Full Version : snorlax

airjordanxvii
08-28-2006, 05:02 PM
in gold i have reached snorlax in front of the diglett cave. how do i wake him up.

Light Titan
08-28-2006, 05:03 PM
in gold i have reached snorlax in front of the diglett cave. how do i wake him up.
pokeflute will wake him up

airjordanxvii
08-28-2006, 05:34 PM
how do i get poke flute in gold???

Umbreon 1
08-28-2006, 05:41 PM
These questions really belong in the GSC discussion room. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=328)

Welcome to the forum.

SiberianTiger
08-28-2006, 05:42 PM
They play it on the radio last station need upgrade from radio tower.

~Isaiah

Dark Charizard
08-28-2006, 05:51 PM
get the flute from lavendar I beleive then go to snorlax wake him up, get ready for him he should be at lv50 and i also think there are two snorlax in gold/silver.

Felicius
08-28-2006, 08:29 PM
In RGBY/FRLG there`re two Lv 30 Snorlaxes, but in G/S there`s only one at Lv50, and the procedure to get him is different. There`s no Flute item, only the PokeFlute Radio Station, which requires a PokeGear upgrade. You can get it after fixing the power plant or sth (it`s been a while since I played G/S last time :rolleyes: ).

Rohypnol
08-28-2006, 08:53 PM
here's what you do. go to the power plant and talk to every one. as you are about to leave a guard will say that there's a report of a shady guy hanging around cerulean and he wants you to check it out. go to cerulean and go into the gym and a team rocket grunt will bump into you. he will blaber then leave. go to cerulean cape and on the bridge you will battle him. after you beat him go back to the gym and the machine part will be in the center of the gym where there is a square of water and will be here _____
X | |
| |
----------
then go to the power plant talk to the manager and give him the part and you will get TM07(Zap Cannon). then go to lavender and talk to everyone and someone will give you a card that allows you to listen to the Kanto radio. Then go in front of snorlax and go to pokegear and then tune the radio to the highest and there will be poke flute listen the keep pushing be and then i think it will ask you if you want to put it next to snorlax say yes and get ready.