PDA

View Full Version : GSC to RS/FRLG

UltimateShadow
03-07-2004, 09:43 AM
I hate it that i can't trade my old GSC to my RS...:cry:
I had a Mew, Celebi, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Teddiursa, all level 100...
I Wish NINTENDO is going to create something, a special Game Disk/card
that converts GSC pokémon to RS/RRLG pokemon, whith a ribbon:
Converted from Gold/Silver/Crystal:lol:

plasmaball3000
03-07-2004, 11:51 AM
That would be really cool, and I would certainly get one, except not all the Pokemon in GSC made it into RS.

Suicune
03-09-2004, 03:27 AM
I couldn't agree with you more. I HAVE 22 POKEMON ON LEVEL 100 IN CRYSTAL VERSION!!! AND I AM FURIOUS I CANT USE THEM!!!!

Alakazam
03-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Yeah, we all got screwed over by Nintendo -_- >_< :wall: :mad:

I've got almost 30 level 100 pokemon on my Crystal version from Red, Silver, and Crystal. It really sucks that they're all useless now. *quivers with anger*

masaki
03-13-2004, 07:14 AM
God if nintendo visited online forums like this one they might get a darn clue on how to make millions. Seeminly at that of the low accesory (sp?) rate with the GL cables and stuff I doin't think they would care. *talks so loud nintendo should here* I wish that there was a DATA SWITCHER for GAMEBOY and GAMEBOY ADVANCE games!*stops talking and gets put into jail for disturbing the peace* :wall:

Scizor
03-13-2004, 10:35 AM
Nintendo only wants to get more money.... they want you to buy FR/LG for the old pokes so they get more money

DoomDesire
03-13-2004, 08:21 PM
I remember b4 Ru/Sa came out I was preparign what I was going to send over to Ru/Sa and then I found out they weren't compatiable! THANK GOD FOR FR/LG!!!!

Pikablue
03-13-2004, 08:40 PM
I Now. I had A Zapdos From My First Game (yellow)
And traded it to gold when i got that.
And to Crystal when i got that.
and whwn got Sapphhire I was going to do the same.
but it would'nt work. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tamer Marco
03-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Here's the thing. Since FR/LG/WB are all remakes they should obviously work with all versions. And remember that adapter thing may help too.

Thunderbird
03-14-2004, 03:51 AM
False. FR/LG/WB is only compatiable with RS and Collosseum. The GBA wireless adapter is only for connecting between FR/LG/WB.

00rayquaza00
03-14-2004, 09:23 AM
me too but i have 100 pokemon i wonder what is bothering the game :question:

UltimateShadow
03-17-2004, 12:17 PM
I Hope Nintendo is going to create a thing like that :pray: , then i'm in heaven :angel:

Bandit
03-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Its not Nintendo's fault they didn't make the game they only made game consoles so don't blame it on them.

Jessu
03-17-2004, 03:31 PM
Yeah! It sucks! I was gonna trade my Mew into my Sapphire so I could have it, my Shiny Charmander, and Articuno from my Gold! But I read on the box that it's not compatible with any game except for Ruby and Sapphire.

Then when I heard about Fire Red and Leaf Green, (there's no Water Blue yet that we know of) I did some research on it, found lots of sites with a LOT of info (such as PE2K and Ricky's Haunted Cave) and I also found out in a certain walkthrough that you can upgrade you Pokedex to a National Pokedex, thus unlocking the Rainbow Islands.

Thunderbird
03-18-2004, 10:18 AM
I also found out in a certain walkthrough that you can upgrade you Pokedex to a National Pokedex, thus unlocking the Rainbow Islands.
Not true. u can access rainbow island 1-3 after defeating blaine. Obtaining national pokedex(that is after defeating elite 4 for the first time) will unlock rainbow island 4-7.