PDA

View Full Version : The cries of Eevee and its evolutions?

Asrialys
05-31-2004, 05:55 PM
I haven't seen an episode with any of these Pokemon in a while. So could someone who remembers tell me what their cries are on the show? Do they say their names or something else? I think they say their names, but I'm not so sure. Thanks in advance.

Lego Man
05-31-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm pretty sure they all say their names except for Eevee, it makes a high pitched cry, but it still could be saying it's name, it's just hard to tell.

Asrialys
05-31-2004, 09:28 PM
Well, just a few hours ago, I got bored and watched Pokemon Heroes. Vaporeon and Espeon were in it and they say their names. Was there are Flareon in the first movie? Or was there just a Vaporeon?

Do the old Pokemon episodes still show on Cartoon Network? I know it's a small chance, but maybe I should watch them just in case since that's where those Eevee brothers were.

Pokemon_Master_Nikki99
06-01-2004, 04:13 AM
I'm 99.9 % sure they say their nmes,but you might want too check on the episodes,movies,etc. before listening too me.Heh.

Missingno mystery
06-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Never seen Umbreon, gatta replay Heroes for Espeon, but the others go:
Eevee: EEE-veee
Flareon: Flare.ee.on
Vaporeon: Vay.pore-ee-on
Jolteon: 1original: Jol.tee-on 2OI: JOLT! JOLT!

Asrialys
06-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Thank you. Now I just need Umbreon's cry. And i think the only one in the series was Gary's and the one belonging to one of the dancing sisters.

Jeikobu
06-02-2004, 11:42 PM
I just want to hear Blacky (Umbreon)'s Japanese voice.

DragonShane
06-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Yeah, that's about the gist of it...though Eevee's cry has had several variations...
In "The Battling Eevee Brothers" episode (or whatever it was called oo; ), we had Eevee saying mainly "Vee", while in the 2nd Pokemon movie, during the scenes with all the pokemon rushing over the frozen ocean, the eevee there constantly was heard saying "eevee, eevee!".

..Frankly, I think they should have come up with some original cries for eevee's evolutions. It just sounds ridiculous to hear a pokemon with 4 syllables saying its own name. -_-;

barryc100588
07-12-2006, 03:25 AM
Espeon goes: ess-peon
Umbreon goes: Umbreon

I got this from a Johto episode I remembered. It has Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Umbreon in it. I forget the title, though.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-12-2006, 06:28 AM
Please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days or more. This one is very old. ^^;