PDA

View Full Version : deoyoxys

bonsly
08-29-2006, 03:30 PM
ok i dont know where to post this but do you think deoyxs will be in all different forms in d/p dmr/dmb and ranger?

Umbreon 1
08-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Well, it should probably go here:
Diamond/Pearl discussion (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15577)

Here's why: I would guess that they will not include Deoxys in those other games, in order to alleviate the confusion about the type.

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Well, it should probably go here:
Diamond/Pearl discussion (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15577)

Here's why: I would guess that they will not include Deoxys in those other games, in order to alleviate the confusion about the type.
i think hell have another form

SpazzedOutRayquaza
08-29-2006, 04:01 PM
"What other forms are there? What are they going to do? Hit Points Deoxys? Special Attack Deoxys? Special Defense Deoxys? I mean c'mon. What other variations of Deoxys can they make?" SpazzedOutRayquaza asked rehtorically.

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 04:11 PM
"What other forms are there? What are they going to do? Hit Points Deoxys? Special Attack Deoxys? Special Defense Deoxys? I mean c'mon. What other variations of Deoxys can they make?" SpazzedOutRayquaza asked rehtorically.
maybe a deoxys with new moves or maybe theyll add a new stat

D-man
08-29-2006, 04:15 PM

I agree I higly doubt that they will make new forms for deoxys and there enough forms already.:tongue:

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 04:18 PM
I agree I higly doubt that they will make new forms for deoxys and there enough forms already.:tongue:
i hope they make a new stat

SpazzedOutRayquaza
08-29-2006, 04:19 PM
maybe a deoxys with new moves or maybe theyll add a new stat

But can they make another version of Deoxys? Can there even be any more mutations?

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 05:16 PM
But can they make another version of Deoxys? Can there even be any more mutations?
im saying
if they make a new stat they can make a form of the new stat

SpazzedOutRayquaza
08-29-2006, 05:19 PM
But thats what I mean. How many times can they mutate deoxys before they get the same form? Attack and speed look incredibly close...

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-30-2006, 07:04 AM
Please use the Diamond and Pearl thread, seeing it relates to this anyway.