PDA

View Full Version : Must..have...glitches!!!

PokeTrainer
06-02-2004, 01:20 AM
I know I am asking for trouble :rolleyes: , but I NEED glitches! I've done the Mew glitch, glitch city, missingno glitch, and others! NEED GLITCHES!!!!! :cry:

Tamer Marco
06-02-2004, 01:59 AM
Lol. Something to make me smile on this miserable day.I don't think there are anymore glitches in R/B/Y, sorry. But if you want you can get R/S and use the walk through walls code.:wink2:

It looks like you'll need this too.
http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/showthread.php?t=28

I know it didn't help but I really don't think there are anymore glitches than the ones you've already played.:neutral:

Ironshell Blastoise
06-02-2004, 06:47 AM
I have a glitch for you...

spit in the game and on your gameboy, put them through the washer with bleach, and then play the game.

Enjoy your glitch.

BTW, don't double post (wow, I'm a follow-the-rules Nazi :susp: )

Ironshell Blastoise
06-02-2004, 06:54 AM
OMG WTF

You don't have at least 4 words :sad:

I win

Mechaflame
06-02-2004, 07:05 AM
Yep, I should of warned all about my Ubish SPAMing thing that's going on...
(don't worry, you won't see it again)
*is currently speachless*

Ironshell Blastoise
06-02-2004, 07:35 AM
BTW, another glitch...

Do that same Mew code only battle another Pogeymanz (not the slowpoke). You can get other random Pogeymanz.

Mechaflame
06-02-2004, 07:44 AM
OR... how about trying the Cinnabar Island code. You know, where you talk to the guy in Viridian about catching Pokemon, then going the boring ass process, then flying to Cinnabar Island, then... well, I hope you know what I'm talking about because if you don't, then you don't know the meaning of glitches on Pokemon! :silly:

Steven
06-02-2004, 08:58 AM
I think nintendo just royally screwed themselves with cinnabar.

BTW: I've been here longer than KHoldstaire! :silly:

Missingno mystery
06-02-2004, 01:49 PM
She said she did the Cinnabar one (Thats Missingno and M). If you wont every R/B and other game glitches, go here and look at everything :cool: :
http://www.dazzled.com/trsrockin/tales.html
One of my favs is, go to Cinnabar island and make sure you DON'T have 6 Pokemon on you belt! Take one off then surf up and down the side and when you find M catch him and make sure he Doesn't get sent to your storage boxs! Then battle the E4 and look at your HOF. Freaky yet Fun :crackup: .

Mechaflame
06-02-2004, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I did that one. I caught the Missingno and I checked my PC. Then I thought I would just look at my Hall of Fame and then... this big ass glitch was there. Heh, funny! :smile:

PokeTrainer
06-02-2004, 08:57 PM
thanks for the glitches. :clap: i'll try them later. except for the one about putting it through the washer. don't know if that will work. :biggrin:

Ironshell Blastoise
06-02-2004, 09:39 PM
BTW: I've been here longer than KHoldstaire! :silly:

WTF is the point of this?

BTW, Steven is still a moron :happy:

Mechaflame
06-02-2004, 09:50 PM
WTF is the point of this?

BTW, Steven is still a moron :happy:

Hehehe! Fights. Signs of brotherhood! :wink:

Raiko
06-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Can anyone tell me how I got a lvl 282(o' something like that) Marowack? I know it it had something to do with MissingNo, I just can't remember what procedure I followed.

Satou
06-08-2004, 04:10 PM
I like using the jump code, have you used it? It's a gameshark thing but after you jump you don't stop jumping... Ever. It's a lot of fun, I think I used it in Pewter City and jumped to Mt. Moon o.0; It's entertaining until you get stuck x_X;

Raiko
06-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Jump? Like as in when jou jump over a brench? Or do you actually make big jumps? I can't really see the purpose of constantly jumping though :sweat:

Satou
06-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Like when you jump over the ledges ^_^ It's actually very fun because then you can walk on buildings and the trees that usually keep you fenced it. You can also jump on water, I believe, and on Mt.Moon. It's so much fun xD

Raiko
06-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Like when you jump over the ledges ^_^ It's actually very fun because then you can walk on buildings and the trees that usually keep you fenced it. You can also jump on water, I believe, and on Mt.Moon. It's so much fun xD
Oh cool, I always thought that there would be an invisible wall on top of the buildings and other things that may block your path. Maybe I ought to get me a Gameshark sometime :hungry:

Satou
06-08-2004, 05:36 PM
lol. I know. But after you go too far your game freezes o_O;

Jessu
06-08-2004, 07:12 PM
I like using the jump code, have you used it? It's a gameshark thing but after you jump you don't stop jumping... Ever. It's a lot of fun, I think I used it in Pewter City and jumped to Mt. Moon o.0; It's entertaining until you get stuck x_X;
LOL!! Sounds fun! I need a GS!