PDA

View Full Version : Help!

samson106
09-02-2006, 10:29 AM
ive got all badges on pokemon silver and defeated pokemon trainer red in mount silver, were do i go now??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????:ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :ermm: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
09-02-2006, 12:25 PM
I think you're pretty much finished.

Have you tried finding and catching Raikou, Suicune and Entei? And Ho-Oh and Lugia? You can always try to complete your Pokedex...

magicarp009
09-02-2006, 01:11 PM
I think you're pretty much finished.

Have you tried finding and catching Raikou, Suicune and Entei? And Ho-Oh and Lugia? You can always try to complete your Pokedex...

All you have left is to get that diploma.

Felicius
09-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Get 100 Magikarps and train them all to level 100 without evolving. Maybe this won`t help, but at least it`ll kill some time. :biggrin:

Seriously: maybe it`s time to start building a Lv 100 team for battles; training various Pokemon and experimenting with stats and movesets can be great fun. Or switch to GBA, because there`s much more stuff to do there.

Charizard Trainer
09-02-2006, 02:08 PM
In terms of objectives in the actual game, the only thing left is to fill up the pokedex.

Keen_Eye
09-03-2006, 01:26 AM
I'd say gamble around the game corner... :/