PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Race relationships.

RedRoninMan
09-02-2006, 09:41 PM
What do you think about them? I think there is absolutly nothing wrong with them. We're all humans, Why should it be bad?

Dakota
09-02-2006, 10:49 PM
I agree

Seven
09-02-2006, 11:32 PM
I'm not a racist, but I think interracial relationships are wrong. The Lord (PTL!!!!!!!!!!!) gave us skin colour as a sort of uniform, so we can distinguish who belongs to our kind, and who doesn't. I'm not saying one is better than the other, just that there's a difference. It would be wrong to act against G*d's almighty Wishes.

In the country of Freedom, Liberty and Democracy, only in 1965 (just 40 years ago!), a wise judge ruled that:
"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix." [source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial#Anti-miscegenation_laws)]

Sadly, this verdict was later overturned by activist judges in 1967 - who ruled that interracial marriages should be legal. This reminds me of what is happening today in our times concerning gay marriage. Our Holy President has seen this development (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/02/20040224-2.html), and has vowed to not be a victim of the Trias Politica, and the seperation of State and Church again.

Amen.

Umbreon 1
09-03-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm not a racist, but I think interracial relationships are wrong. The Lord (PTL!!!!!!!!!!!) gave us skin colour as a sort of uniform, so we can distinguish who belongs to our kind, and who doesn't.

Isn't it funny that whenever someone starts a sentence with "I'm not a ________, BUT...", that they are always what they said that they were not?

Seriously. Skin color as a uniform? That has to be the most insane thing I have ever seen. If the Lord did not want the races to mix, He would have not given us all the same working parts.

Poltergeist
09-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Skin color is just one of the many diffrent things that make you an individual. They do not decide your path in life.

roseysaidwhat
09-03-2006, 01:59 AM
I agree skin color doesn't change with your personality and your preferences.

Dakota
09-03-2006, 05:24 AM
Isn't it funny that whenever someone starts a sentence with "I'm not a ________, BUT...", that they are always what they said that they were not?

Seriously. Skin color as a uniform? That has to be the most insane thing I have ever seen. If the Lord did not want the races to mix, He would have not given us all the same working parts.
He was obviously being sarcastic.

And he's also obviously trying to completely change the entire argument of this thread to push his agenda. Sorta noobish.

The Kinslayer
09-03-2006, 09:18 AM

Seriously. Skin color as a uniform? That has to be the most insane thing I have ever seen. If the Lord did not want the races to mix, He would have not given us all the same working parts.I agree, from a general sense. There are unique characteristics that each "race" carries.

Skin color is just one of the many diffrent things that make you an individual. They do not decide your path in life.
You could only wish that. You should go out more and see yourself. :tongue:

I agree skin color doesn't change with your personality and your preferences.
Like I said, you should compare the typical Caucasain man to the typical African-American. Notice a difference?

Seven
09-03-2006, 11:56 AM
He was obviously being sarcastic.

And he's also obviously trying to completely change the entire argument of this thread to push his agenda. Sorta noobish.

No actually, I'm not trying to change the argument, just trying to show some parallels in the glorious history of your heavenly country :).
Don't use the word noobish when you don't know what it means. I don't blame you though, it's not in the bible, so it's only logical that you don't know how to use it appropriately.

!CeMAn
09-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Other species of dogs can mate with eachother. Why can't humans?
If we were never intended to breed, then why is it possible? It's not some freak accident, like a cheetah miraculously producing offspring with a jackal, it happens 100% of the time.

Considering that different races came about due to their environment, and they're saying that all human life began on Africa as "black" people... we're still all humans.

Most of us(caucasians at least) are mutts anyways.

Kenny_C.002
09-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Oh noes, skin colour is determined by a point mutation in a single pigment protein. I'm sure that this is going to change everything now.

!CeMAn
09-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Oh noes, skin colour is determined by a point mutation in a single pigment protein. I'm sure that this is going to change everything now.
.. brought on by environment, such as sun exposure and melonoma(sp) or whatever.

White people's skin faded and got paler cuz we were hanging out in caves and junk for so long, a weakness to UV rays developed.

Kenny_C.002
09-03-2006, 06:25 PM
.. brought on by environment, such as sun exposure and melonoma(sp) or whatever.

White people's skin faded and got paler cuz we were hanging out in caves and junk for so long, a weakness to UV rays developed.
I don't think you need the add-on there. The fact that it's just a single point mutation is more than enough to say that things don't matter. Period.

Actually, the white people have a slight selective advantage in the cold to the black people. Which is why the white skin colour predominated in the northern regions. That's all.

RedRoninMan
09-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Actually, the white people have a slight selective advantage in the cold to the black people. Which is why the white skin colour predominated in the northern regions. That's all.

true, but at least their skin doesnt burn as easily as my white butt:tongue:

!CeMAn
09-03-2006, 08:11 PM
I don't think you need the add-on there. The fact that it's just a single point mutation is more than enough to say that things don't matter. Period.
I thought you were disagreeing with me.

Umbreon 1
09-03-2006, 08:18 PM
You guys are changing the topic with all of this science stuff.

The topic is how Seven is misguided.:rolleyes:

Relax. It's a joke. You are entitled to your opinion, Seven. Nature and I just think you are wrong.

Daniella Defines Divinity
09-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Living in a place like London, it's the norm for me, see it all the time so I don't even think about it.

Besides it's human nature. Pheremones people reduce, means you find those with the most different immune system to you attractive, better immune system for the next generation etc. People from different races are more likely to have the most different immune systems so people crossbreed in a sense.

RedRoninMan
09-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Besides it's human nature. Pheremones people reduce, means you find those with the most different immune system to you attractive, better immune system for the next generation etc. People from different races are more likely to have the most different immune systems so people crossbreed in a sense.
Then we can have super-babies. Hazza!

Kenny_C.002
09-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Living in a place like London, it's the norm for me, see it all the time so I don't even think about it.

Major Histocompatability Complexes generally don't have anything to do with a skin pigment protein, but sure. XP

King Zark
09-05-2006, 10:18 PM
If they both fully accept each other's values and cultural backgrounds i have no problems with it.

Seven
09-06-2006, 03:50 PM
If they both fully accept each other's values and cultural backgrounds i have no problems with it.

And if they don't, you call up some buddies to protest against their "love" :P?

!CeMAn
09-06-2006, 11:58 PM
In life or death situations, humans will statistically help others who most resemble themselves. In other words, unknowingly, a white person will pull another white person from a burning train before he pulls a black person. It has nothing to do with racism, in fact, in situations like that few have time to weigh the moral dilema of dragging a fellow human to safety. It's some species survival instinct to preserve our own kind.

That would explain why, naturally, people disprove of interracial realtionships, or only marry inside their race. It's instincts.
It's also ignorant in this day and age, but one thing at a time. We're still growing unnecessary body hair for #$% sakes, far from the peak of our evolution.

Kenny_C.002
09-07-2006, 03:01 AM
In life or death situations, humans will statistically help others who most resemble themselves. In other words, unknowingly, a white person will pull another white person from a burning train before he pulls a black person. It has nothing to do with racism, in fact, in situations like that few have time to weigh the moral dilema of dragging a fellow human to safety. It's some species survival instinct to preserve our own kind.

That would explain why, naturally, people disprove of interracial realtionships, or only marry inside their race. It's instincts.
It's also ignorant in this day and age, but one thing at a time. We're still growing unnecessary body hair for #$% sakes, far from the peak of our evolution.
It's a common attribution in the animal kingdom also, actually. It's sufficient to say that prarie dogs also exhibit a similar form of "kin aid" in their habitation.