PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Gameshark codes, please!

the1
09-03-2006, 11:24 AM
You might think I'm stupid but I don't know what are gameshark codes:redface: . I know that using them might harm my game but if there is any way to get celebi in crystal i am ready to take that risk.
So,HOW TO USE gameshark codes?

Please help me!

By the way, are there any other cheats to get celebi in Crystal?

ThatMan
09-07-2006, 11:49 AM
rofl, in crystal, u can get celebi without cheats (at least I did) just finish the game, take the GS ball to Ilex forest, put it in some shrine, and celebi will appear. I don't remember how u get the GS ball, but I didn't get it from a cheat... Celebi will be at lvl 30. so be careful not to kill him, cause this will be ur only chance

Lugialord
09-07-2006, 12:12 PM
GameShark codes do harm your game. I'm not sure if GameShark works with G/S/C.

Rohypnol
09-09-2006, 04:16 AM
yup gamesharks work with G/S/C. my friend coruppted his game with it.:biggrin: you get a GS ball by trading Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres from R/B/Y. put those three along with suicune , raicou and entei in your team and talk to some lady either out side or inside the trainer house. she give you a GS ball. go to Ilex forrest, talk to the shrine and put the GS ball inside and watch celibi come down.

NOTE: i have not tried this because i do not have a link cable or R/B/Y but i have heard this on many cheat sites.

Haunted Cereal Box
09-27-2006, 09:47 PM
wow, i never knew that you could acually get a Celebi without cheats.....AWSOME!!!!

Edward Elric
09-29-2006, 05:44 PM
OMG!!!! I just need Raikou and i can have Celebi!!!! Sweat!!!!

Rohypnol
09-29-2006, 06:28 PM
WELL....................... a ton of people told me that it only work in the Jaaneese version so.....

doggy go woof woof
09-29-2006, 06:29 PM
yup gamesharks work with G/S/C. my friend coruppted his game with it.:biggrin: you get a GS ball by trading Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres from R/B/Y. put those three along with suicune , raicou and entei in your team and talk to some lady either out side or inside the trainer house. she give you a GS ball. go to Ilex forrest, talk to the shrine and put the GS ball inside and watch celibi come down.

NOTE: i have not tried this because i do not have a link cable or R/B/Y but i have heard this on many cheat sites.

IT DOSEN'T WORK... do you live in Japan and own the Japaneise v.?

I don't i got so sick of hearing these threads so i tried.... there isn't even a lady that says anything exciting. I quote "the battles downstairs are so hard" but if you want to try the code 4 raikou is -
01F3EDD0
if anyone else wants to try go on... i dare you:neutral:

Rohypnol
09-29-2006, 06:33 PM
IT DOSEN'T WORK... do you live in Japan and own the Japaneise v.?

I don't i got so sick of hearing these threads so i tried.... there isn't even a lady that says anything exciting. I quote "the battles downstairs are so hard" but if you want to try the code 4 raikou is -
01F3EDD0
if anyone else wants to try go on... i dare you:neutral:

Take note on where i say i am located.....hm......Los Angeles......is there a Los Angeles in Japan?:crackup: i saw a tape of someguy do it.............but i think he u used a shark or something.:oops:

doggy go woof woof
09-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Other pokemon GS codes... btw use at own risk. CS sucks! (kina)
replace xx with - (01xxEdd0)

Celibi FB
Suicune F5
Entie F4
Mewtwo 96
Mew 97
Zapdos 91
Moltress 92
Articuno 90
Charizard 06
Venesaur 03
Blastoise 09
Tyranitar F8
(fust 4 fun) Rattata 13

Edward Elric
09-29-2006, 06:44 PM
So, that one where you need the legenary dogs and the birds is real? It better be!

Edward Elric
09-29-2006, 06:51 PM
rofl, in crystal, u can get celebi without cheats (at least I did) just finish the game, take the GS ball to Ilex forest, put it in some shrine, and celebi will appear. I don't remember how u get the GS ball, but I didn't get it from a cheat... Celebi will be at lvl 30. so be careful not to kill him, cause this will be ur only chance
That cheat.

doggy go woof woof
09-29-2006, 06:54 PM
Take note on where i say i am located.....hm......Los Angeles......is there a Los Angeles in Japan?:crackup: i saw a tape of someguy do it.............but i think he u used a shark or something.:oops:

lol posted sumthin else and i didnt use GS. lol neva noticed the LA thing. btw the celibi thing don't work and the thread tittle is GS codes so i done some oh and the video was prob fake... used something that changes his japanese text to english:neutral:

Edward Elric
09-29-2006, 07:17 PM
You don't know what anyone,s talking about....

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
10-01-2006, 08:52 AM
This code only works for Game Boy Color Game Shark for Crystal, not Gold or Silver.

GS BALL FROM KURT:
01C0 89DA

Talk to Kurt, the Pokeball maker with the code ON. He gives you the GS BALL. Put the GS BALL into the Celebi Shrine and Celebi floats down to you. Have a Pokeball handy and catch it like a normal Pokemon. You can do this many times for many Celebi. Just go back to Kurt with the code on and Kurt will keep giving you the GS BALL. Repeat.

PM me for more codes for R, B, Y, G, S, & C.

This code will not corrupt your game or game save. I have done this many times and would never use codes that could damage my game.

the1
10-01-2006, 01:58 PM
This code only works for Game Boy Color Game Shark for Crystal, not Gold or Silver.

GS BALL FROM KURT:
01C0 89DA

Talk to Kurt, the Pokeball maker with the code ON. He gives you the GS BALL. Put the GS BALL into the Celebi Shrine and Celebi floats down to you. Have a Pokeball handy and catch it like a normal Pokemon. You can do this many times for many Celebi. Just go back to Kurt with the code on and Kurt will keep giving you the GS BALL. Repeat.

PM me for more codes for R, B, Y, G, S, & C.

This code will not corrupt your game or game save. I have done this many times and would never use codes that could damage my game.

But I still don't understand how to use the code... I don't know what should i do.... So is there someone who can tell me how to use the code? I don't even know what gameshark is:redface: ....

the1
10-01-2006, 02:05 PM

Is there really anyone who has get GS ball with this way?? And please no more about the japanese version..Anyone...I need answers...

linsper23
10-01-2006, 04:10 PM
I used Gameshark for my Silver and now I can't get past Team Rocket in Goldenrod City. The Basement Key doesn't work for me when I try to put it in the locked door. So, I don't suggest using it. If your curious, I did the cheats where you can get any wild pokemon, set their moves, get infinite vitamins, infinite money, and masterballs. Here's a website full of cheats:

http://www.maxpages.com/pkmnjoe/Pokemon_silver_gameshark_codes

Edward Elric
10-01-2006, 10:17 PM
AW!! There's no way to get celebi without a gameshark!! I have one, but it's for GBA!!!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
10-02-2006, 07:24 AM
I'm very sorry if I wasn't clear with you. I assumed you had a Game Boy Color GameShark for you Pokemon Crystal game. Since you do not have this cheat code device, I can't really tell you how to work with one. The GS BALL code is the only way I know how to get the GS BALL and Celebi in Crystal.

Again I am so sorry I wasn't able to help you. I tried.

the1
10-02-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm very sorry if I wasn't clear with you. I assumed you had a Game Boy Color GameShark for you Pokemon Crystal game. Since you do not have this cheat code device, I can't really tell you how to work with one. The GS BALL code is the only way I know how to get the GS BALL and Celebi in Crystal.

That is good to know! I don't need to waste my time anymore:happy: ..Just have to get along without celebi:neutral: ..Thanks for everyone.

Edward Elric
10-02-2006, 07:41 PM

It's okay. Mabey there are some real cheats floating around out there to get it with out a GS or AR.