PDA

View Full Version : Help me to get LOW LEVEL MEWTWO!

the1
09-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Does anybody know any cheat to get mewtwo at low levels in R/B/Y or G/S/C? I read the game info from pokeelites pokedex and noticed that mewtwo learns attacks on low levels. So there must be a cheat of somekind...Maybe the "Mew glitch" to get other pokemons.. But I really don't have any idea which trainer should i battle...

Anyway,if you know ANY INFORMATION,please let me know! It would be really cool to have it like at lv.5:happy:

scar
09-09-2006, 12:41 AM
well i can't help u with a lvl 5 mewtwo but lvl 7 i can it will have all the same as a lvl 70's moves but as u said it should learn new ones anyway this link should help its about the mew glitch but for other pokemon go to the bottom of the page. http://pokedex.kary.ca/catchmew.shtml

also if u like mewtwo u should put this on you sig http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/venom_fang/mewtwouserbars8ro.jpg

the1
09-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Thank you very much:biggrin: . I just started red over few days ago and now I'm really looking forward to get the mewtwo! If possible I think I'll catch few of them and trade one to my crystal version. I always wanted to have mewtwo that i can raise from early levels!:smile:

SpazzedOutRayquaza
09-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Another way to get the attacks is simply to bring him to the move tutor with a heart scale, and then the move tutor lets the Mewtwo learn any attack that Mewtwo could learn naturally. (Of course, only attacks that come to his level) If you're out of heart scales, catch luvdisc. they usually have them attached...

Shady
09-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Another way to get the attacks is simply to bring him to the move tutor with a heart scale, and then the move tutor lets the Mewtwo learn any attack that Mewtwo could learn naturally. (Of course, only attacks that come to his level) If you're out of heart scales, catch luvdisc. they usually have them attached...

They are talking about a low level one for the old games, i dont think move tutors were invented back then.

scar
09-11-2006, 03:51 AM
glad i could help the1 tell me if the cheat works for you.

the1
09-11-2006, 02:29 PM
glad i could help the1 tell me if the cheat works for you.

Sure I will. But I just finished the rock tunnel and caught mew and now I'm going to the 4th gym.So It'll take time:razz: ..

By the way,is it possible to get the mewtwo if the special stat is over 131? I at least understood it so.. I am asking because I don't completely understand english language you know...

!CeMAn
09-11-2006, 10:12 PM
They are talking about a low level one for the old games, i dont think move tutors were invented back then.
Not that kind of Move Tutor...
Just for Ice Beam/ ThunderBolt/ Flametrower in Crystal.