PDA

View Full Version : Park

Loyal Arcanine
09-07-2006, 08:56 PM
The Park needs to be set up, or it will never start. For those of you who are new, the park will simply be another way to get Pokemon in the URPG. This way will mainly consist of role-playing. Now we are looking for people to help set this Park up. We have all the stuff located on another forum and what we basically need is someone who will check if everything is clear and ready for starting (which Bron claims it is), and then we can set it up here. If you're interested in doing that please contact either Raik or me and we will show you where it is located. It is preferred that you have some experience in both URPG and role playing, and also if you had been approved by Bron as a park ranger you will most likely be accepted.

All-Star
09-07-2006, 09:07 PM
I haven't been approved, but I'd like to help.

I have about 16-18 pokemon in the URPG, with about 5 TMs on atleast half. I have almost a full league of badges, and side badges from other leagues.

I have been in an RP with 100+ pages, and have created my own, which is at 107.

If you would like proof, I'd be happy to prove it.

Loyal Arcanine
09-07-2006, 09:11 PM
You're just the kind of guy we need. I'll get to you on AIM.

As for others, just keep coming if you want to help out.

Espeon Rinage
09-07-2006, 09:17 PM
I'd help, but you wouldn't want me. Good luck guys I guess then.

Finch
09-08-2006, 03:37 PM
I'll help with the RP aspect if you want me to. I'm a decent URPG player but I don't battle so often.

We Taste Pies...
09-10-2006, 08:36 PM
I have a good feel for this whole URPG thing and I understand it pretty well. I am a fair RPer and on other older forums I held my own quite nicely.....till they died.

Thats nice, but this isn't the thread to post it in:rolleyes:

Death2AIM
09-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Thats nice, but this isn't the thread to post it in:rolleyes:
Whoops, sorry guys. I didn't notice. Good luck with this park plan anyway.

Jack of Clovers
09-11-2006, 12:38 AM
The park is Bron's project. And as much as it is ready and we could start it without him, he is fully in charge of it. Until he feels ready to go through with it, we will wait.

~Jack~

We Taste Pies...
09-11-2006, 12:42 AM
The park is Bron's project. And as much as it is ready and we could start it without him, he is fully in charge of it. Until he feels ready to go through with it, we will wait.

~Jack~

I hate to say it, but I'm not even sure Bon is still among the living:ermm: