Go Vibrava use TM Earthquake.

Fossil Fusion
09-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Let's go with Kingdra =o TM Ice Beam

DarkGardevoir
09-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Kingdra use Ice beam!
0.75HKO

anyways, leoblaze, never post your move until the opponet has sent his mon, if you sent first. It might make lose some time, but it's better.

Leoblaze
09-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Eh look like this is a lost cause and a pretty fast battle for me lol GG. Then again go figure Moderators must have killer Pokemon nice match.

Fossil Fusion
09-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Eh look like this is a lost cause and a pretty fast battle for me lol GG. Then again go figure Moderators must have killer Pokemon nice match.

Not all moderators have cool mons i worked for mine with a lot of stories. :oops:

DarkGardevoir
09-09-2006, 01:16 PM

not always, but you have to think that Chris is a very good trainer, and much older than you.

Leoblaze
09-09-2006, 01:18 PM
lol yeah i need to work on my english. I was trying to catch a Nincada lol i think it was to many commas and what not. If ya want to see it Superscott already graded but yeah im gonna try and re-write it. If i re write it and some one regrades it can i get the chance to catch the pokemon in the story again?

*edit cool thanks you guys are really nice:happy: *

DarkGardevoir
09-09-2006, 01:23 PM
lol yeah i need to work on my english. I was trying to catch a Nincada lol i think it was to many commas and what not. If ya want to see it Superscott already graded but yeah im gonna try and re-write it. If i re write it and some one regrades it can i get the chance to catch the pokemon in the story again?

you're allowed to re-write a story how many times you want. I too had to re-write my first story