PDA

View Full Version : Okay I need your opinions.

Iceman3k
09-10-2006, 02:35 PM
Dunno if this belongs here, but since it relates to Pokemon Colosseum (GameCube), I'll post here.

I just caught Shadow Suicune, and it seems to be a Relaxed Nature. The IVs are 28 HP / 02 Atk / 28 Def / 13 Spd / 04 Sp. Atk / 25 Sp. Def. It's good defense-wise, but it has no Sp. Atk or Speed to back itself up with whatsoever.

As of now I'm left with the decision of keeping it or resetting for another one, and if you could help me decide, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Umbreon 1
09-10-2006, 02:48 PM
Dunno if this belongs here, but since it relates to Pokemon Colosseum (GameCube), I'll post here.

I just caught Shadow Suicune, and it seems to be a Relaxed Nature. The IVs are 28 HP / 02 Atk / 28 Def / 13 Spd / 04 Sp. Atk / 25 Sp. Def. It's good defense-wise, but it has no Sp. Atk or Speed to back itself up with whatsoever.

As of now I'm left with the decision of keeping it or resetting for another one, and if you could help me decide, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Aren't IV's and EV's kind of irrelevant in a game where you cannot effectively EV train?

Or were you planning on boxing it to trade when you finish the game?

Anyways, Smogon says to EV train for Defense (you're good there), some speed (13 is reasonable, I guess), and Sp. Attack (you're in trouble there).

Iceman3k
09-10-2006, 02:53 PM
I was gonna send it to Emerald for EV Training. I wanted to make sure I would have at least 200 Speed at Lv. 100, but the fact that it has a relaxed nature screws it all the way. And the low Sp. Atk IV is what makes me want to reset.

EDIT: I think I'll just reset. Having almost no Sp. Atk IVs and a Relaxed nature pretty much kills Cune's Purpose.
Any mod or admin can lock this now, show's over.

bigbadblaziken
09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
ya u should reset that is some horrible sp attack