PDA

View Full Version : Destroyed game

Pluton
09-11-2006, 06:32 PM
At first, I want to apologize for eventualy mistakes that I write in english. I don't speak english well, and I have problems with tenses.

I have problem with my pokemon silver version. After long time, I take it to play but there wasn't my saved game. So I started new game, and saved it. Next time when I was turned on my game, it wasn't saved, and I had to start from beginning. I can't save game

Again, my english is disaster. :ermm:

Dark Charizard
09-11-2006, 06:35 PM
I think there is a chip in the game where the saved game is in there and probley the thing got damaged. :oops:

Missingno mystery
09-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Close DC, but in every game, there is a save battery, and after so many years like most other batteries, it will go bad. If you look on the box or back of the book that came with the game, there should be a phone number to call Nintendo and they can tell you where to send the game to be fixed. I also suggest saving you money and buying ether one of the newest games that will be coming out soon, D/P, as they are going to have online play as well as most GSC favorite features (I know I can't wait).

GoldyRed
09-11-2006, 07:06 PM
this happed to me and i just took it back and got another 1.:biggrin:

Dark Charizard
09-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Close DC, but in every game, there is a save battery, and after so many years like most other batteries, it will go bad. If you look on the box or back of the book that came with the game, there should be a phone number to call Nintendo and they can tell you where to send the game to be fixed. I also suggest saving you money and buying ether one of the newest games that will be coming out soon, D/P, as they are going to have online play as well as most GSC favorite features (I know I can't wait).

I knew it was something like that. :oops: