PDA

View Full Version : Alas I am available for reffing

vellyvell
06-04-2004, 12:26 AM
I am a ref, and I am ready to do some major reffing

Tamer San
06-04-2004, 10:50 AM
I ready also to ref to anyone who asks me to ^^ (I can ref 2 battles at a time as well)

boltAge
06-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Tamer&velly:

Please STFU. Nobody gives a damn if you're opened for reffing, if it was Jack or flare, someone might care, but heck, we dont need another spam thread here. If people needs reffing, they will ask, you don't need to pathetically make a thread here to announce your "grand" entrance.

kthxbai.(Was kind enough to feed you a full stop)

Tamer San
06-04-2004, 01:33 PM
You are the one who should STFU Raik, I don't care for your stupid pointless annoying COOMENTS!!! You are still as mean as I left you...meh...I guess you won't change. I would be glad if you never EVER Comment on any thread I post in (atleast never say my name again). Maybe you don't care but some people are despirate and don't know if there are any active reffs now...this might encourage battles MISTER!!!

mlugia
06-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Although if you look closely, this is actually vellyvell's thread, so you probably shouldn't have advertised yourself on it? =/

Tamer San
06-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Well I know, and you might be right about that mlugia. But I was away for almost 4 months and some don't know I am back. So instead of making a whole new TOPIC or THREAD for this I used a one Velly made...thats all...

boltAge
06-04-2004, 01:59 PM
You are the one who should STFU Raik, I don't care for your stupid pointless annoying COOMENTS!!! You are still as mean as I left you...meh...I guess you won't change. I would be glad if you never EVER Comment on any thread I post in (atleast never say my name again). Maybe you don't care but some people are despirate and don't know if there are any active reffs now...this might encourage battles MISTER!!!
COOMENTS. Cool, new word =D

Eh, stop capitalizing every random word which doesn't need a capital letter, it makes your grammar teacher look bad x[

Wow, some people are desperate for refs, so refs are allowed to spam? omigosh :o

Your next post:

Like I said, nobody cares how long you've been away or what you're gonna do when you come back, BECAUSE NOBODY CARES. In the past 4 months(in which you've been away), practically nobody has mentioned your lil name. So, don't make yourself look so important, the forum can do without you, maybe better, we don't know, but for now, don't spam up another person's thread(Though this thread itself is spam =[), and don't act like you're following the rules by not making another thread. You have something called the signature, don't you? Put your retarded boasting there =]

kthx

Tamer San
06-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Maybe you didn't care and I DON'T CARE THE HECK if anyone even said my stupid little NAME! Don't comment on my grammer please and THAT WAS A TYPO. I never said I was important I just wanted to say that I am back that means a new ref is back...which will be easier for battlers to battle since many refs DON'T GO ONLINE!!!

I am sorry for everything, I am sorry for arguing with you and I am sorry that I wanted to be a friend of yours once. Meh, you don't even deserve it...I guess I tried to be a friend but you didn't allow me so I will just give up...DON'T EVER TALK TO ME!!! (or reply or comment on anything belongs to me Raik)

PS. My grammer teacher is already BAD!!!

boltAge
06-04-2004, 02:36 PM
Maybe you didn't care and I DON'T CARE THE HECK if anyone even said my stupid little NAME! Don't comment on my grammer please and THAT WAS A TYPO. I never said I was important I just wanted to say that I am back that means a new ref is back...which will be easier for battlers to battle since many refs DON'T GO ONLINE!!!
I never said you said you were important, I just said don't make yourself look so important by doing stuff like advertising yourself. And they DO go online damn you, they just don't ref that much.

I am sorry for everything, I am sorry for arguing with you and I am sorry that I wanted to be a friend of yours once. Meh, you don't even deserve it...I guess I tried to be a friend but you didn't allow me so I will just give up...DON'T EVER TALK TO ME!!! (or reply or comment on anything belongs to me Raik)

PS. My grammer teacher is already BAD!!!
Yes, I don't deserved to have such a moronic friend ;_; Please leave me alone, I'm afraid your contagious noobie disease may spread to me x[ And no, I don't need you as a friend, you're already in my n00b list(ever since you joined the first PE2K) x[ Sad, but that's the fact. And stop capitalizing random sentences that doesn't need caps, they make you look really childish =/

kthx.

Tamer San
06-04-2004, 02:47 PM
n00b means an annoying newbie Raik. I never was annoying and I am not a newbie at all. So I guess you can delete me off your list (thats kindda wierd to have such a list). Anyway let us stop all this Raik...I am not going to get banned because of you.

I am outta here...

boltAge
06-04-2004, 03:01 PM
n00b means an annoying newbie Raik. I never was annoying and I am not a newbie at all. So I guess you can delete me off your list (thats kindda wierd to have such a list). Anyway let us stop all this Raik...I am not going to get banned because of you.

I am outta here...
*sigh* If you think n00b only has that meaning, then you're so a n00b. *sigh* Go study your 1337 language b00k, kiddie.

Meh, I guess we could stop this now(Don't want to ruin my holiday mood), so may I suggest a lock anyway.

Jack of Clovers
06-04-2004, 08:41 PM
lol, cooments :tongue:

something so innocent turned argument... interesting. we don't need this.

*locked*

~Jack~