PDA

View Full Version : What do you want!?

vgbri
09-14-2006, 09:21 PM
What do you think would be realy cool to have in these next games. I think It would be so cool if you could have like 6 attacks instead of four. Probobly the thing I would want most is a game that you don't just press the A and B buttons. Like you could turn it to a setting and you could jump over the attacks and counter attacks. and moove your pokemon around in battle. Just as a setting. I would love that! What do you think would be a neat addition to the games?

Prough1993
09-14-2006, 11:56 PM
sorry to burst your bubble buiut corocoro confirmed that there wont be 6 attacks but i think you should be able to fly anywhere including routes ^_^

spartan117
09-15-2006, 12:34 AM
What do you think would be realy cool to have in these next games. I think It would be so cool if you could have like 6 attacks instead of four. Probobly the thing I would want most is a game that you don't just press the A and B buttons. Like you could turn it to a setting and you could jump over the attacks and counter attacks. and moove your pokemon around in battle. Just as a setting. I would love that! What do you think would be a neat addition to the games?
That would be cool but they wont do that.

vgbri
09-15-2006, 12:51 AM
I know both of these things probobly won't ever happen but this topic is about what you think could improve the game not what will.

ZadokRox
09-15-2006, 02:41 AM
- A breeding counselor that would examine the two Pokemon you wish to drop off at the Day Care and tell you about the baby that would hatch from the egg, including what moves it would know.

- A wider variety of Pokemon types at the start of the game (and let them be something besides Normal, Flying, and Bug types). R/S/E did a good job of this with having a Dark-type one the first route and then on the third route they threw in a Psychic-type and a Grass-type. I want to see an early Ice-type and/or a Steel-type.

Captain Pichu
09-25-2006, 09:57 AM
I wish you could carry 8 pokemon instead of 6 cause in the anime they have more than six pokemon in their party.

Shady
09-25-2006, 11:28 AM
sorry to burst your bubble buiut corocoro confirmed that there wont be 6 attacks but i think you should be able to fly anywhere including routes ^_^

I have been thinking about that for some time, I think it would be cool to fly anywere.

I wish you could carry 8 pokemon instead of 6 cause in the anime they have more than six pokemon in their party.

No, that would be stupid I think. Too many pokemon too handle...

What I would really like would be the day and night thing back (which is coming back in D/P:wink:), all pokemon catchable in the game (no nintendo events!), and (as someone said before) different types available at the start. (I would love an ice/bug pokemon, no idea why)

Captain Pichu
09-26-2006, 12:08 AM
How would that be stupid?