PDA

View Full Version : A question (please lock after my question has been answered)

Gamakichi
09-14-2006, 09:18 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew the official dimensions for a pokemon sprite. please tell me in pixels:
L:
W:

Takei
09-14-2006, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure, but I think the official dimensions are something like 64x64.

Gamakichi
09-14-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm not sure, but I think the official dimensions are something like 64x64.
darn, i tried that on a new pokemon that didn't have a sprite, and it looks baaaad.

justin byron hawk
09-14-2006, 10:28 PM
darn, i tried that on a new pokemon that didn't have a sprite, and it looks baaaad.
can i see

TVTMaster
09-14-2006, 10:31 PM
It is 64x64 max. I dunno the min, but look at the smallest (thinnest or shortest) sprite you can find. It'll be studying, but it'll work.

Gamakichi
09-15-2006, 01:26 AM
can i see
so you can use it as your own? or in a trainer card you make? pft. I had to take the article with it in it, erase all of the article, recolor it to normal, and now resize it. IF i let you use it, you must give credit to me!

It is 64x64 max. I dunno the min, but look at the smallest (thinnest or shortest) sprite you can find. It'll be studying, but it'll work.
Oh great...my weakest subject. :sad: could you please list what you think is appropriate for a pokemon whose dimensions are
Width: 208
Height: 250

Takei
09-15-2006, 01:29 AM
so you can use it as your own? or in a trainer card you make? pft. I had to take the article with it in it, erase all of the article, recolor it to normal, and now resize it. IF i let you use it, you must give credit to me!

Calm down, no need to be so paranoid. He might've simply wanted to see it to help you solve the problem, give suggetions.

Gamakichi
09-15-2006, 01:37 AM
Calm down, no need to be so paranoid. He might've simply wanted to see it to help you solve the problem, give suggetions.
I get a little tense some times, what with all of the n00bs around being art thefts >_>
sorry JBH