PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Survivor (revived)

vgbri
09-15-2006, 12:51 AM
I messed this up onnce but not again. Ok here we go.
Those who have seen the TV show Survivor on thurseday nights should know what I am talking about those who haven't it's ok you should still get the idea. There will be hopefully 18 people unless I can't get that many to join. Each person gets 3 pokemon max. I will divide every one into two teams, team Ultra and team Doom. You will have beauty, coolness, and all the other types of pokemon contests with the other team. You will also have battles with the other team using all, 2, or only 1, of your pokemon. I will also have trivia questions and the first team to answer it correct wins. After a challenge, a battle, contest, or trivia question, a peson from a team will be voted off the board. Thats where the challenges come in. If your team wins the battle, contest or trivia question your team won't have to vote anyone off. When only four people remain it will become a free for all. To decide who is voted out PM me when it is time. You do not want votes. You may use the internet to answer trivia questions.

Rules: No Godmodding, bunning without permission, and doubleposting. dont make me add any more rules.

Name:
Species:
Team: (I may have to move teams around if I don't get 18 people.)
Moves:
Description:
History: (Why is he in this contest)
Other:

Suggestions and questions are welcome.
HAVE FUN!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Team:

Ulra:
GaryEX

Doom:
SpazzedOutRayquaza

GaryEX
09-15-2006, 12:56 AM
I messed this up onnce but not again. Ok here we go.
Those who have seen the TV show Survivor on thurseday nights should know what I am talking about those who haven't it's ok you should still get the idea. There will be hopefully 18 people unless I can't get that many to join. Each person gets 3 pokemon max. I will divide every one into two teams, team Ultra and team Doom. You will have beauty, coolness, and all the other types of pokemon contests with the other team. You will also have battles with the other team using all, 2, or only 1, of your pokemon. I will also have trivia questions and the first team to answer it correct wins. After a challenge, a battle, contest, or trivia question, a peson from a team will be voted off the board. Thats where the challenges come in. If your team wins the battle, contest or trivia question your team won't have to vote anyone off. When only four people remain it will become a free for all. To decide who is voted out PM me when it is time. You do not want votes. You may use the internet to answer trivia questions.

Rules: No Godmodding, bunning without permission, and doubleposting. dont make me add any more rules.

Name:
Species:
Team: (I may have to move teams around if I don't get 18 people.)
Moves:
Description:
History: (Why is he in this contest)
Other:

Suggestions and questions are welcome.
HAVE FUN!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Yeah sure I will join!

NAME: Dude
SPECIES: Snorlax, Charizard, Swampert
TEAM: Ultra
MOVES:Snorlax knows Surf, Body Slam, Earthquake, Hyper Beam
Charizard knows Flamethrower, Fly, Blast Burn, Dragon Claw
Swampert knows Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Hydro Pump
DESCRIPTION: I just want to play!
HISTORY: I rock!
OTHER: Dude Sick Nasty!

vgbri
09-15-2006, 01:00 AM
You can join but if you had to leave in a hurry or something then edit it tomorrow and finish the desciption and you are in!

GaryEX
09-15-2006, 01:02 AM
You can join but if you had to leave in a hurry or something then edit it tomorrow and finish the desciption and you are in!
Wait what does the description mean, I mean what do I write!

Fuu
09-15-2006, 01:23 AM
yeah good point what do we write...:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

vgbri
09-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Just how your pokemon acts and what he looks like. If he looks completely normal then just right that.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
09-15-2006, 08:08 PM
I'll join! This never made it last time, and hopefully it will embark! (TIP: You might want to use more like 8 or 10 people for team, unlike the T.V. show)

Name:Philip

Species: Rhyphlosion, Azuredactyl, Swampictreebel

Team: Doom

Moves:
Rhyphlosion: Earthquake; Fire Blast; Flame Wheel; Rock Slide
Azuredactyl: Hydro Pump; Ancientpower; Fly; Water Pulse
Swampictreebel: Sludge Bomb; Ice Beam; Solarbeam; Surf

Description: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/Idioticpiggybank/Splices/Rhypholsion.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/scorch_fire99/Pokemon/pokemon_hybrid25.pnghttp://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/trentman92/Swampbell.gif I have no custom trainer...
Well anyways, the images above are the pokemon I will be using, so you don't have to use your imagination. Philip is a person who is usually quiet, but he can make friends easily. Althiugh he doesn't know much about surviving, his freak-pokemon sure do. They were outcast by their own species, and are the reason Philip is on the show.

History: Philip's history is pretty average. He is a seemingly average 12-year-old, but he has bizare pokemon that he was very lucky to find. He was walking on the road to Mauville city after he won a battle. He was interviewed by Survivor Productions. They intervied him in particular because of his pokemon. In short, he ended up on the show.

Other:...

vgbri
09-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Nice idea morphing the pokemon that is so cool. Anyway welcome to the party you're in!:happy:

SpazzedOutRayquaza
09-17-2006, 12:49 AM
I'm just posting to get this to the top of the list... so people will look at it.

GaryEX
09-17-2006, 12:51 AM
Just how your pokemon acts and what he looks like. If he looks completely normal then just right that.
Um he is just normal, but all the pokemon are shadow type!

SpazzedOutRayquaza
09-18-2006, 12:54 AM
You want to write how he acts, as well as his looks. Also, looks normal? What's normal looks? Are they having dark hair? Which race? Be more descriptive.