PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia:The Seven Kingdoms

Jaden0527
09-15-2006, 03:43 AM
Story:
Prince has died and one thousand years have passed.The kingdom fell to pieces without him.Eventually pokemon seeked peace from present day humans and they found Babylon.Unfortunitely the humans found them there too.The humans wanted the pokemon so bad they started a war between the pokemon,but to the pokemons suprise humans learned how to use magic.The magic turned their bodies dark.They were tortured eternally.Some became demons.They battled the legendary pokemon and when their powers combined six kingdoms were created.The war ended and the pokemon were able to push the humans away.Then the humans came back and had children who became the heir to the throne.They became the princes and princessess of Persia,the Seven Kingdoms.The humans then won the war and the babies were given anything and any pokemon they wanted.The babies loved the pokemon instead of torturing them and forcing them to battle.The elders became angry and left the kingdoms without the babies.The humans bodies,because of the torture,bursted.Weird species started to come out of their bodies as if they were eggs.They all wanted to take over the Seven Kingdoms.The pokemon returned their gratitude to the babies by protecting them and fending off the speices.Knowing that the speices would return the pokemon trained the baies into wariors.Some pokemon befriended the now princes and the princessess and joined them on their quest to destory the species once and for all.Plus they can't truly become kings and queens until the send their families soul to the spirit world.

The sign-up form:
Name:(your name)
pokemon:(tell them the nickname and what they are,the limit is three)
weapon:(your weapon choice)
weapon name:(your specific weapon name)
position:(prince or princessess,which will explain your gender also
description:(how you look)
personality:(how you act)
kingdom your rule:(which kingdom did you rule)
other:(optional)

Here's mine:
Name:Raine Sienta lll
pokemon:Rage the arcanine,Blade the grovyle,and Jaws the garados.
weapon:a staff that has a circular chainsaw at the end.
weapon name:Demarient
position:Prince
description:he looks like the prince on the two thrones but his hair is longer.He wears just jeans and a t-shirt.
personality:loves to fight and loves the fact he doesn't have to do any work at all.
kingdom you rule:Terincika(tear-ren-see-ka)(there can be a girl who is the princess here but they'd have to be my sister.
other:He doesn't like to dress like royalty,and he can talk to his family even though they're ghost.

Kingdoms:

Terincika:
A plentiful kingdom that grows a lot of crops.It over looks the crevice that was eventually filled with water.Mostly water pokemon and grass pokemon thrive here.

Deociga:
The hottest of the kingdom.Volcanoes surround the kingdom but the pokemon who lived there had found a way to use the lava when it erupts so it won't hurt anybody.It sits next to the second grand canyon which was created by the war.Fire pokemon thrive here.

Kyogina:
A kingdom filled with snow.Even though it's filled with snow it not that cold.It's a warm place that's not to hot or to cold.Glaciers surround the kingdom as if it was a gate that protexts the city.The kingdom's palce is the most guarded out of all.The pokemon here train alot more because it right next to Deociga.Ice pokemon thrive here of course.

Raykinzsta:
Craters filled with lightning are all around this place.The craters seem to have a mind of their own because when ever someone uninvited comes in lightning shoots out at them.Lightning pokemon who are wounded come to the craters to recharge.Thunder pokemon thrive here.

Grodencia:
The royalty of this kingdom are heavily trained in the technique of telepothy.The pokemon that live here teach schools there to teach the royalty the different versions of physic abilities.Physic pokemon thrive here.

Latiosa:
Thie kingdom is where the war ended.Most of the people and pokemon died here.So it's likely that dark and ghost pokemon roam these lands,along with humans ghost.But don't be afraid,they won't dare hurt royalty but they do often whisper to the royalty their problems of not being able to go to the spirit wourld.That's why ghost pokemon moved in to comfort the people.Dark and ghost pokemon thrive here.

Jirasegia:
Jirasegia is actually the first kingdom,Persia.in honor of the Prince of Persia they changed the name so that the prince would share his name with no one.A giant statue of the prince is in the middle of the kingdom and it occasionly somehow comes to life and and gives warnings to the royalty who live there.Creepy yet helpful.Jirasegia is smack dab in the middle of all the kingdoms.All types of pokemon thrive here.

People who have joined:
Jaden0527(Raine Sienta lll)
InvertrevnI(Prince Jirasegia VI)
Entei 3000(Melody)
Lightnin(Mikerno)

InvertrevnI
09-15-2006, 04:25 AM
Pokémon is anti-PoP, but it's still a PoP RP. >:D

Name: Prince Jirasegia VI
Pokemon:

http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs072.gif
Name: Épspahé

Weapon: Two-Handed Longsword (9ft. monster)
Weapon name: The über-pwnage two-handed longsword
Position: Cow Prince

Description:
Tall, about 6'5", with long grey hair and deep green eyes. Rather pale-skinned, with scars all over his arms and legs. Wearing leather armor, gloves, boots, and a hat. Best described as fat, he weighs in at 296 pounds.

Personality:
In one word, sullen. He's tough as nails, enduring when it comes to pain, and violent every time something makes him mad. He swears, drinks, and throws, things, losing him favor all around. He has a short temper, and will generaly beat the crap out of you if you talk back at him.

Kingdom your rule: Jirasegia
Other: Your mother. D:

Entei_3000
09-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Name: Melody
pokemon: King the Kingdra, Rosie the Roselia, Pekachi the Pikachu.
weapon: A blue dagger and yellow swirls on the handle.
weapon name: PekaKing Dagger
position: Princess
description:Melody has knee-length blonde hair which she keeps in a braid. She wears dark blue jean shorts and a yellow long sleeved shirt. She wears brown sandals and a gold anklet.
personality: Most of the time she's very sweet and gentle, but at times her temper gets the best of her. She cares for her Pokemon with kindness.
kingdom your rule: Terincika

Jaden0527
09-16-2006, 03:48 PM
You're both accepted.

Entei,you know you have to be my older sister though.

Entei_3000
09-16-2006, 03:55 PM
You're both accepted.

Entei,you know you have to be my older sister though.
Yes, I know.
(Should I lower Melody's age? I didn't realize yours was younger than mine, let me know if I should)

Jaden0527
09-16-2006, 04:02 PM
That's fine with me,but they'll probably be at the age where they argue evereytime they see each other.

Lightnin
09-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Name: Mikerno
pokemon:Acanine
nickname: flame
Alakazam
nickname: krewl
Steelix
nickname: rickendo
weapon: moon shaped axe
weapon name: Terror Moon
position:Prince
description: Red eyes, black hair, blue and black top
black trousers with blue flames
personality: he is an exiting young boy loves to play and battle
kingdom your rule: groudencia
other:

Jaden0527
09-17-2006, 02:45 AM
Accepted.So we both have an arcanine.One more person,or I might start it later.F it I'm starting it now.

Lightnin
09-17-2006, 10:13 AM
kk i'm ready

Blazeiken12
09-23-2006, 02:21 AM
Hey can I join am I to late if so i'll just delete this post

Name:Tyler Nolan Edwards the 5
Pokemon:Blaze The Blaziken,Munch the Munclax,and Brave the Arcanine
Weapon:Sword
Weapon name:Ten Powers (Changes form as the prince grows stronger and smarter passed down to every generation)
Position:Prince
Description:Not to tall not to short has a scar on his right eye after an incedent with Ten Powers.Wears a vest that spells Prince on it along with his shirt
Personality:Dosen't say much wants to say something but dosen't think he can
Kingdom your rule:Deociga
Other:Has a dark secret about Ten Powers final form and what happend when his great great great Grandfather used it

Jaden0527
09-23-2006, 03:45 AM
Another person with an Arcanine.Accepted though.