PDA

View Full Version : Wht do I do after a get to the new region in gold?

lugia_ho-oh
09-16-2006, 02:22 AM
ok, so far I've beaten sarge, misty, sabrina, that one grass gym, and the gym where the safari zone is.and i also did that thing at the power plant what do i do now?I know I need to get to cinnabar island through pallet town, but I don't know how to get to pallet town.

GaryEX
09-16-2006, 02:30 AM
ok, so far I've beaten sarge, misty, sabrina, that one grass gym, and the gym where the safari zone is.and i also did that thing at the power plant what do i do now?I know I need to get to cinnabar island through pallet town, but I don't know how to get to pallet town.
Just go to Pe2k home and look around!

Keen_Eye
09-16-2006, 06:31 AM
Just go through Diglet cave.

Shady
09-16-2006, 07:35 AM
Just go through Diglet cave.

Lol, i was going to say that.

But its true, go through diglett cave (you have too clear the snorlax first)

then work your way down through viridian and through pallat town.

RedRoninMan
09-16-2006, 10:21 AM
Just catch some crappy flying type you dont care about and teach it fly.

Shady
09-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Just catch some crappy flying type you dont care about and teach it fly.

But you have to have visited the place at least once in order to fly there.

Poltergeist
09-16-2006, 03:51 PM
I think you need to beat brock to get through to get the boulders moved in Fuchia, poison gym, city. I haven't played in a long time so I am not exactly sure.

GaryEX
09-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Just go to Pe2k!

lugia_ho-oh
09-16-2006, 08:47 PM
ok, but that still dos'ent answer my questuon.how do i move snorlax then?

Rohypnol
09-16-2006, 11:53 PM
easy go infront of snrlax go to pokegear go to the very top and listen to pokeflute for a few seconds.......push B and get out and then it will ask do you want to put the pokegear near snorlax say yes and get ready to fight.:biggrin:

!CeMAn
09-17-2006, 04:24 AM
easy go infront of snrlax go to pokegear go to the very top and listen to pokeflute for a few seconds.......push B and get out and then it will ask do you want to put the pokegear near snorlax say yes and get ready to fight.:biggrin:
After you cleared out the Power Plant, go in the Radio Tower in Lavender. There's a dude there who will upgrade your PokeGear so you can pick up Kanto radio, and, the PokeFlute Station.

Rohypnol
09-17-2006, 10:00 PM
yes you have to get the uprgraded radio card in lavender first,:oops:

Correction: after you listen to the pokeflute, push B until you get to the normal screen and then talk to snorlax:biggrin: