PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Battles

The Doctor
09-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Sign ups are still up to grab Heres the link (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22528)!!!

I'll do mine Later cause I'm busy with Team Rocket for now!!

jessieneese
09-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Gary sat in a train bound for Saffron. He was going to go there and then board another trainer to Goldenrod in Johto, then board yet another train to Lavaridge. With all of this traveling he was going to have to do just to get there, Gary felt as if he couldn't possibly be of any help to the others.

He looked out the window that he was seated by. The chubby man that was seated beside him had fallen asleep, and was now snoring loudly. Gary dispised this and had to try and take his mind off of it by looking out the window and focusing on other things. He looked forward to seeing Ash again. He had given Ash such a hard time, back when he had been a trainer. Then, in Johto, when Ash had beaten him, his eyes had been opened to how great a trainer Ash really was. He had then decided to go back to Pallet and help Prof. Oak, his grandfather with the lab. He hadn't seen Ash since. Too bad the only reason he was getting to see him was because the world was in danger.

The man beside him let out a loud snort and shifted around in his seat. Gary miserably placed his arm on the window and rested his head in his hand. Boy, this was going to be one boring trip...

DarkAmethyst
09-16-2006, 09:55 PM
May glanced around as she, Ash, Max and Brock all walked down the trail leading to Sootopolis City. She was a little nervous about this. There wasn't really any reason for this, though. She had faced much worse. As had Ash, Brock and Max. So, what was she so afraid of?

"Ash?" she asked quietly. "How much longer?"

The Doctor
09-17-2006, 01:41 AM
May glanced around as she, Ash, Max and Brock all walked down the trail leading to Sootopolis City. She was a little nervous about this. There wasn't really any reason for this, though. She had faced much worse. As had Ash, Brock and Max. So, what was she so afraid of?

"Ash?" she asked quietly. "How much longer?"

"We are almost there May," said Ash. "Don't worry May we can do this because we helped lots of rare pokemon in the past and we can do it again," softly said Ash. "Just calm down. Theres nothing to worry about yet," said Ash.

wanlingnic
09-17-2006, 04:32 AM
Jade sighed and rested her head in the nook of her partner’s collarbone. Brendan’s breath was slow but reassuring. In the crowded ship, Jade’s claustrophobic nausea had returned and his body was comfort.

“I’m getting so very sick…’ She moaned. Her hand was stroking her Feebas, still cradled in her lap, while her Gyarados swam along with the ship. Jade didn’t believe in confining her Pokemon to Pokeballs. But her pokemon seemed so distant in their freedom, so she called out to her partner for assurance; “Bran… Do you feel sick?”

“Not really.” Brendan’s voice was so soothing, his silky tone hung over the air and Jade drew it in thankfully, “Do you need a bucket?”

“No, no more throwing up… I promise!”

Brendan chuckled and Jade wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging on to her lifeline. By the look of their seemingly intimate connection, one may thing that Jade and Brendan were more than good friends, but they weren’t. Jade never knew her parents, so Brendan played a fatherly role in her life, taking care of her childish needs. Deep down, Brendan’s heart belonged to only one girl – May Norman.

“Bran?” Jade called in her melancholic tone, “When do we hit land…?”

“We won’t be long now, Jade…” He closed his eyes and slowly dipped into a sleep, where his partner could have no hopes to reach him.

“We won’t be long now…”

The Doctor
09-17-2006, 05:05 AM
As Ash and the gang reach Sootopolis City they see Misty battling the rare pokemon! "Come on out Charizard and Sceptile," yelled Ash. Charizard use Overheat on Mewtwo and Sceptile use Leaf Blade on Groudon!! As they tried to attack Deoxys uses Hyper Beam on Charizard and Groudon use Fireblast on Sceptile!!! Charizard.... (Faints) Sceptile... (Faints). "No Sceptile Charizard!!! "Guys help me we need to help Misty and the Rare Pokemon," yelled Ash.

Entei_3000
09-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Drew stood on the dock and waited for Melody. Suddenly a Blaziken swooped him up, it was Melody's Blaziken.
"What the-" Drew started, but his friend cut him off.
"We are not taking a boat, we are riding on Blaziken. End of story," Melody said. Drew knew not to fight with her, so he said nothing.

Mew_fan
09-19-2006, 12:59 AM
(Hi guys)
Misty glanced around quickly at the awful teams and the pokemon that were so very angry. "Why," She said. "Would they do this?To anger such normally calm and beautiful pokemon...It's not right..." She heard on her pokenav that Ash, May, and the others were on their way. "Hurry, Ash" She said. "He'll be here..." She forced herself to think. "Don't get hurt..." She thought of Ash. Her love for him always growing. She sighed. I know that May likes him, and he probably likes her too. She thought. "Jirachi, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon..." She heard a gruff voice saying outside the window. "Hmmm...OH!There is Mew and Mewtwo!" He sounded pleased. "Hurry, Ash" She whispered. "You need to get here.And fast!" Ohhh....She thought.Time to take matters into my own hands! She grabbed every pokeball she had and ran out. "Go Dewgong!Go Gyrados!Go Poliwrath!Go pokeballs!" She let out every pokeball she could. Suddenly, she heard that familiar voice."Misty!!!We're here!" Ash called. "Oh Ash!Come on!I need every bit of help I can get!"She called out. She saw May behind Ash. "May!!!You do have pokemon, right?" Said Misty. "Um--Yes.Yes I do." May said, voice shaking as she stared at the ancient pokemon. "Then come!"Misty said. "Go Sceptile!Go Charizard!" Called Ash, releasing his pokeballs. But the pokemon were too powerful, even for Ash. Misty hadn't been paying attention. Mewtwo aimed a shadow ball at her pokemon. And the battle began.

The Doctor
09-19-2006, 01:44 AM
"Return Sceptile and Charizard!!! Misty we have to get out of here," yelled Ash. "Brock,Misty,and Max lets get out!! Misty and May lets go now!!!" exclaimed Ash. But it was no use! Misty and May were battling the Rare Pokemon!!

Mew_fan
09-19-2006, 02:23 AM
"Dewgong, dodge that psy wave!!" Yelled Misty. "Butterfree, dodge!"May also called. The battle raged, but the ancient pokemon were provoked, and were much too powerful for the likes of them. "Worthless humans..." Mewtwo said. "Ugh." Misty said. She hated the way he talked straight into his mind. She shuddered. "Gyrados, hyper beam!Yes!Direct hit on Jirachi!Oh no!" She said. Jirachi seemed completly unfazed. "Hurry Slakoth, focus punch!NO!" May said, battling along with Misty. Slakoth fainted, and so did Butterfree. "Go Wartortle!" May called out. "Go all pokeballs!" (I'm not taking over her, If thats what you think, I'm including as less as possible of her) "May!Misty!" Ash called to them. But they were fighting much too intensly too hear them. "STOP YOU IDIOTS!" Came the voice of Archie and Maxie. "YOU CANNOT TAKE THEM! "Degong, Surf on Groudon!Yes!Direct hit!" Misty said, proud of her pokemons performance. The Groudon seemed extremly weakened at first, but quickly regained balance. "Recover." Whispered May. "It gets me every time." Hmm... Thought Misty. I've got it! "Gyrados, Disable!" (I don't even know if gyrados can learn disable) It hit the large fire pokemon. Everyone heard whirring as more Deoxys came down from the sky. "Vaporeon, Bubblebeam on Groudon!" Said Misty. Groudon could not use recover. He was now so close to fainting, it looked as if he would drop flat at that very moment. "Vaporeon, now Hydro pump him!" Misty said. Groudon fainted. Misty glanced at May. She looked scared to death. Mewtwo was aiming a shadow ball at her. "NO!" Yelled Misty. "Metronome, Politoed!" Misty was hoping that it would be protect, and she had faith. "POLITOED!!!" Misty screamed. It had not been protect, but it hit mew, thankfully. But, Politoed had jumped in front of May to protect her. He was ok, but he had fainted. May, had also taken part of the blow, but only a small part.She looked stunned. "You're gonna pay for that, Mewtwo!" Misty screamed. "No!" Mew said, also speaking into their minds like Mewtwo. "He's too powerful!" But the battle raged on.

The Doctor
09-19-2006, 02:30 AM
"Guys No!!!" exclaimed Ash. But it was too Late Mewtwo sent out a Shadow Ball aiming at both Misty and May. "NOOOOOOOO," exclaimed Ash. Ash quickly jumped and took the hit!!! Ash fell to the ground!!!

Mew_fan
09-19-2006, 02:51 AM
"Guys No!!!" exclaimed Ash. But it was too Late Mewtwo sent out a Shadow Ball aiming at both Misty and May. "NOOOOOOOO," exclaimed Ash. Ash quickly jumped and took the hit!!! Ash fell to the ground!!!
"ASH!!!!!!!!!!!" Both Misty and May cried, jumping to his side. There was an extremly large gash in his side, and he showed no sign of breathing. Misty checked his pulse. She felt sorry for May, the poor girl, having this happen. His pulse, at first, had no beat. Then, his pulsed jerked, and he started breathing again. "Ash..." Said Misty. "Are you okay?" "Yeah." He said, very quietly. May jerked up. "Ash..." She said. "Don't ever do that again." But Misty knew Ash all too well, he would do it again for the sake of anyone. She stared hard at Deoxys, every last one of it. Then she did the same for all the others. "Great...." She said. "We have type disadvantages." Now she looked at Ash. "What is everyone thats here doing standing around like statues?Get Ash to shelter!" May commanded. Misty stared at her oddly. Thats not like her... She thought. No one even noticed Ash, who was standing up, but clutching his side. "I-- I'm not going-- anywhere!" He said, having to pause every word or so because of pain. He stood his ground.

The Doctor
09-19-2006, 03:01 AM
"Go....Glalie," said Ash. Glalie...use...Blizzard!!! But the Blizzard did not work!!! "*Sigh* haven't you learned yet," yelled Mewtwo. Then Mewtwo shoots a shadow ball at Glalie!!! Glalie..... (faints) No..Glalie!!! Return....Glalie! "Guys... theres... nothing... to.. do... lets ..g-. But Groudon used on Solarbeam on Ash when he was about to say go. Ash falls on the ground and faints. "Misty...and May... do your best...," softy said Ash. Then he faints.

Mew_fan
09-19-2006, 03:25 AM
(uh, luis, groudon fainted....Oh well.... XD)
May, this time, didn't look back.Neither did Misty. They both knew that looking back would make them weak, at the site of their love lying there, fainted. "Brock! You! Get Ash to the pokemon center across the lake! Take Vaporeon!" Misty said, chucking a pokeball at Brock. "Misty!!!Look! Dragons above our heads!" May said. Just as she said, Flygons, Salamences, and all other flying dragons flew down. And on the single Dragonite, the biggest Dragonite Misty had ever seen, was Drake of the Elite 4. "Kids! He said, screaming over the noise of dragonites loud wings. "I'm here!And I've brought reinforcements! MY men will get you all to safety!" "NO!" Said May and Misty together. "We're staying to fight. The only one who needs help is Ash. Get him to shelter before he dies from blood loss." "But--" Started Drake, but he was cut off by Misty. "Now!" She screamed at him. "Now help us defeat them. We managed to make Groudon faint, but he came back long enough to strike Ash with a Solarbeam. Now help us defeat and put to rest these prvoked pokemons!"

Entei_3000
09-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Melody's Blaziken halted when they reached Sootopolis. The others were already there. Drew and Melody hurried to May, Misty and Ash.
"What happened?" Dres asked May. He saw Ash's wound. Melody did, too.
"Drew, I'm scared," Melody said softly. Blaziken sensed his trainer's fright and pulled her close.
"I know, Melody," Drew answered quietly, "I am too."

Mew_fan
09-20-2006, 11:58 PM
"Oh!" Cried Misty as her precious Dewgong fainted. She heard noises. "Footsteps!" Misty exclaimed. "Guys!!!You're here!" She saw their frightened expressions. "No time to talk." said May, watching one of Drake's men fly away with Ash. "We have to keep fighting." "GO FLYGON!GO SALAMENCE!GO ALTARIA!" They heard Drake exclaim. "Get out your pokeballs. And do it quickly!" Said Misty. Mew was watching them from the corner of her eye. "Nooo...." Mew whispered as a warning. But no one listened. "Altaria, Ice beam!" Drake said. It hit Jirachi.
Ooc: Ooo... Exiting!!!^^ But what will become of them? Thats for you to decide! (sorry I couldn't write much today, my computer had to be taken in. :sadface:)

Entei_3000
09-21-2006, 12:49 AM
"Go Roselia, Flygon, Butterfree, Absol, and Masquerain. Time to play," Drew said as he called out his Pokemon. Melody's Blaziken joined Drew's Pokemon.
"Go, Flygon and Dusclops. You're up," Melody called as she added to the small group of Pokemon.
"Roselia, use Razor Leaf. Flygon, useDragon Rage. Butterfree, use Psychic. Absol, use Tackle. Masquerain, use Stun Spore!" Drew commanded. Melody called out commands to her Pokemon as well.
"Blaziken, use Overheat. Flygon, help Drew's Flygon by using your Dragon Rage. Dusclops, use Nightshade!" All eight attacks were headed for Deoxys.
The attacks hit without a miss. But Deoxys didn't seem to be weakened any.
"Deoxys is stronger than I thought it would be," Drew muttered. Melody agreed.
"Blaziken, use Fire Spin! Maybe we can trap Deoxys in the fire!" Melody called.
"Melody, wait!" Drew yelled. Deoxys somehow deflected the attack back at Blaziken, knocking Blaziken off its feet. Melody ran up to her Pokemon. Deoxys shot an attack at Melody and Blaziken. Drew picked up Melody and got out of the way before the attack hit.
"Blaziken, no!!!" Melody cried, tears streamed down her cheeks. She tried to break out of Drew's hold on her.
"Melody, no. Its too dangerous," Drew protested. Melody looked at Drew with sad eyes. The smoke cleared and Blaziken was no where to be seen. Tears streamed down Melody's face faster. Suddenly a blast of fire engulfed Deoxys. Blaziken dropped down beside Melody and Drew.
"Blaziken. You're alright," Melody said through happy tears. Blaziken nodded and joined the rest of The Pokemon with the fighting.

wanlingnic
09-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Ooc~/ Sorry for any inconvenience, but I’m going away for a few weeks. Will someone please bunny Jade and Brendan?

Pacifidlog city

“Oh my god…” Jade gave a hushed awe as her partner whistled through his teeth. Leaning over the railing of their sinking liner and watching a fight of mythical proportion made the battle seem all too real.

Kyogre had gouged a humongous gash in the hull with a dorsal fin, and the ship was taking on water. People with water pokemon began leaping off the sides for their lives, while the unlucky few without had to take lifeboats. The ship wouldn’t last very long…

“Jade!”

Brendan called over his shoulder at his partner, already he had leapt atop her Gyarados and the beast had begun a slow, perilous surf towards Pacifidlog. The girl was standing, awestruck and stupefied, Jade’s delayed reaction had kicked in again.

Jumping back on board the deck, Brendan grabbed his partner by her waist and hauled her on her Gyarados’ head. Looking into her eyes, Brendan could see they had turned a deep, chalky white. Jade’s reluctance to leave the ship was not just delayed reaction; many people were dying, their souls slowly drifting away from their bodies, and Jade was the only one to sense the departing ghosts…

“Oh god…” Jade whispered again, her consciousness slipping away like ice on marble. But before Brendan could do anything for her, Kyogre had spotted the duo bobbing in the waves, and the Leviathan advanced slowly upon its next victims…

“Baldor! Hyper Beam!” Brendan cried, his unconscious partner on his lap. And the Gyarados obliged. The beam hit Kyogre right on the face and the great whale staggered back in the raging sea.

Baldor, the Gyarados, was just as much Brendan’s as it was Jade’s. And the sea dragon was well over twenty feet long, but Kyogre’s enormous size dwarfed Baldor. But Jade was giving off another message, her eyes glew bright purple and with a magical force, she floated back to a standing position. In an ashen, fierce speech her voice echoed in a pitch lower than the natural human could have given;

“Temples of the sea,
Crashed over by waves hath,
Do not fear us, young trainer thee
We are not responsible for our Wrath.

Temples of the land,
Destroyed by the drought,
A puppet we merely are,
But well we hath fought...”

DarkAmethyst
09-21-2006, 04:13 PM
(I am SO sorry I haven't been on her in so long. I see poke_girl_in_teh_06 has been bunnying my character for me. Thanks. :happy: I'll take over from here.)

"Go, Bulbasaur, Beautifly, Combusken, Skitty, and Munchlax!" May shouted, throwing all of the Poke Balls at once. All of her Pokemon appeared in blazes of white light. "Bulbasaur, use Petal Dance on Kyogre! Munchlax, Hyper Beam on Groudon! Skitty, use Blizzard on Jirachi! Beautifly, Gust on Deoxys! And Combusken, use Fire Spin on Mewtwo!" May was left breathless after shouting out all of the commands. She turned to Misty. "Where's Ash?" she shouted over all of the deafening sounds that were exploding around them.

Entei_3000
09-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Drew and Melody stared at Deoxys, the fire hadn't even dented it.
"How on earth are we supposed to beat this thing?" Drew asked.
"I don't know," Melody answered, "There's got to be some weakness it has."
Drew was just about fed up.
"Flygon, come here!" Drew called. Both Melody's Flygon and his own flew to him. Drew swung Melody up onto her Flygon and got on his.
"Just follow me, Melody," Drew said. Melody looked at him in confusion.
Drew's Flygon hovered close to May and Misty, with Melody beside him.
"You two keep Deoxys distracted," Drew told them, "Melody and I are going to launch an attack from behind." With that said Drew flew off.
"We are?!" Melody asked. Her Flygon flying beside Drew's.
"Yup. You go over that way and I'll go over there when May and Misty have Deoxys distracted," Drew explained.

Mew_fan
09-21-2006, 10:59 PM
(I am SO sorry I haven't been on her in so long. I see poke_girl_in_teh_06 has been bunnying my character for me. Thanks. :happy: I'll take over from here.)

"Go, Bulbasaur, Beautifly, Combusken, Skitty, and Munchlax!" May shouted, throwing all of the Poke Balls at once. All of her Pokemon appeared in blazes of white light. "Bulbasaur, use Petal Dance on Kyogre! Munchlax, Hyper Beam on Groudon! Skitty, use Blizzard on Jirachi! Beautifly, Gust on Deoxys! And Combusken, use Fire Spin on Mewtwo!" May was left breathless after shouting out all of the commands. She turned to Misty. "Where's Ash?" she shouted over all of the deafening sounds that were exploding around them.
Ooc: Your welcome.I wanted to make sure she wasn't out of the RP.
"Ash is gone with one of Drakes men to shelter." Said Misty. "Remember?And as for you, Drew, I have no idea either. They are amazing to see in action, but only when you're not in a life-threatening situation!" "Flygon, sandstorm on Deoxys! Salamence, Dragon claw on Rayquaza! Altaria, Ice beam on Jirachi! Bagon, use Headbutt on Mewtwo!" Drake called out to his pokemon. But the pokemon were only hardly scratched. They looked at the teams of villians behind them. "Enough is enough!" Yelled Maxie and Archie together. "Lets catch them! You do have some heavy balls, right?" "About that sir..." Mumbled a grunt. Now all that could be heard was the two leader screaming at the grunts and the calls of the ancient pokemon. "Hmm..." Said Misty, having a wonderful idea. She took out a whistle she had been given. "I sure hope this works." Said Misty under her breath. "After all, he said it attracted pokemon." She blew hard on her whistle. At first all was quiet, even the powerful ancient pokemon seemed mezmerized. Then calls of pokemon came. Pokemon of the sea, such as Clamperl and Chinchou, came, as such did the pokemon of the land. "Wow." Said May. "Reinforcements are here!" "But how will we control them?" Misty whispered to May.

jessieneese
09-22-2006, 01:35 AM
It was nearly a day later as Gary arrived in Lavaridge Town, Hoenn. He quickly climed aboard his Pidgeot and flew to Sootopolis City. The city was in complete chaos. Gary quickly ran toward a group of people up ahead. He recognized Misty and May at once.

"Hey guys. It took awhile, but I'm here to help!" Gary shouted over all of the noise as he apprached the girls. "Go, Pidgeot, Eevee, Blastoise, Marshtomp, Donphan and Gardevoir!"

Entei_3000
09-23-2006, 05:20 PM
When Drake's Flygon used Sandstorm on Deoxys, Drew and Melody launched the surprise attack.
"Flygon, use Hyper Beam!" Drew and Melody said together. The attacks hit Deoxys and roused up a lot of dust. Drew's Flygon was startled when dust flew into its eyes. It reared sending Drew toppling off his Flygon. Melody flew low and caught Drew before he hit the ground.
"Flygon, return!" Drew called. Melody landed and got off Flygon.
"You OK?" Melody asked. Drew nodded. The dust finally cleared. Deoxys seemed to have weakened, but only and tiny bit.
"Thats a start," Melody said, "Dusclops, use Psy Beam on Deoxys!"
"Roselia, Butterfree, Masquerain. Use Poison Powder on Jirachi!" Drew comanded. Melody stared at Drew.
"I thought we were trying to get Deoxys out of the battle," Melody said.
"Yeah, but Jirachi can teleport Deoxys to a safer place so it can heal," Drew explained, "Absol, use Bite on Jirachi!"
"Blaziken, use Overheat on Deoxys!" Melody yelled. She spotted Gary out of the of her eye.
"Gary's here!" Melody exclaimed.

Mew_fan
09-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Ooc: I need someone to bunny Misty for me. I can't be on all the time anymore. Thnx!

"Gary is here!" Misty Exclaimed. "Everyone, you're all doing good.But I've called these pokemon because we need more fire power. I need help controlling them. Anyone willing to help control them, step forward, and remember, there are hundreds of them!" Now the grunts from the teams were bringing out pokeballs. "You idiots!" Boomed Maxie. "YOU FORGOT THE HEAVY BALLS!" "Maxie--" An admin said. "We can't catch these pokemon. They aren't weakened enough. Maybe we should--" "SHUT UP!!" Screamed Archie. "Look..." The pokemon were coming straight toward Ash and the gang. "Oh no!" Cried Misty, who was realizing Mewtwo and Mew had started to fight, and Mew wasn't winning. "I didn't want them to die! Mew couldn't win the first time! What makes her think she can win this--" The pokemon she had summoned with her whistle were fighting out of control also. "What are we going to do?" She whispered as a gyrados fainted right in front of her. "They're killing each other..."

DarkAmethyst
09-25-2006, 01:11 AM
Ooc: I need someone to bunny Misty for me. I can't be on all the time anymore. Thnx!

"Gary is here!" Misty Exclaimed. "Everyone, you're all doing good.But I've called these pokemon because we need more fire power. I need help controlling them. Anyone willing to help control them, step forward, and remember, there are hundreds of them!" Now the grunts from the teams were bringing out pokeballs. "You idiots!" Boomed Maxie. "YOU FORGOT THE HEAVY BALLS!" "Maxie--" An admin said. "We can't catch these pokemon. They aren't weakened enough. Maybe we should--" "SHUT UP!!" Screamed Archie. "Look..." The pokemon were coming straight toward Ash and the gang. "Oh no!" Cried Misty, who was realizing Mewtwo and Mew had started to fight, and Mew wasn't winning. "I didn't want them to die! Mew couldn't win the first time! What makes her think she can win this--" The pokemon she had summoned with her whistle were fighting out of control also. "What are we going to do?" She whispered as a gyrados fainted right in front of her. "They're killing each other..."

May watched in horror as the Pokemon Misty had summoned with her whistle fought. Every now and then, one of them would fall to the ground, unable to battle any longer, and a perfect target for finishing off.

"No!" she cried as he Combusken hit the hard, dusty ground. "Combusken, return!" she said, holding out Combusken's Poke Ball at arm's length. "I can't believe it. This is a total disaster! What are we going to do?"

Mew_fan
09-25-2006, 10:34 PM
May watched in horror as the Pokemon Misty had summoned with her whistle fought. Every now and then, one of them would fall to the ground, unable to battle any longer, and a perfect target for finishing off.

"No!" she cried as he Combusken hit the hard, dusty ground. "Combusken, return!" she said, holding out Combusken's Poke Ball at arm's length. "I can't believe it. This is a total disaster! What are we going to do?"
"I don't know, May." Misty replied. "But what are we going to do?" Misty saw Jirachi hit the ground, almost fainting, but it used recover and healed. It used teleport and teleported itself and Deoxys away. "Great..." Mist said. "It even knows TELEPORT!!!"

ooc: I can't even imagine how this role play will end!!!!

The Doctor
09-25-2006, 10:47 PM
"I don't know, May." Misty replied. "But what are we going to do?" Misty saw Jirachi hit the ground, almost fainting, but it used recover and healed. It used teleport and teleported itself and Deoxys away. "Great..." Mist said. "It even knows TELEPORT!!!"

ooc: I can't even imagine how this role play will end!!!!

Man I am going to be out for a while (since I took that hit from Groudon) so I hope you guys can come up with good ideas! Hope I come back soon!!!

Mew_fan
10-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Oh Ash!Misty thought in dismay. Where are you? "All Blastoise that are here, use SOLAR BEAM on Kyogre!" Misty called. "Dragons above, use Dragon Rage on Deoxys! Flying types, Sky Uppercut on anyone! Grass types, RAZOR LEAF!" Let's face it... Misty thought. We have no cha- "AAHH!!" May screamed desperatly. "NO! KIDS MOVE!" Drake yelled. Mewtwo aimed a shadow ball at the two. "AAAHHHH!!!" Their desperate crys filled the air. "MEW!" Shreiked mew, seeing two innnocent souls about to be killed. It jumped in front and took the death-enforcing blow. "Is she really--" May said.

The Doctor
10-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Ash soon woke up at the Pokemon Center! "Uhhhh... where am I....," whispered Ash. "May and Misty are they Ok?" Questioned Ash. "Come down! Your too hurt to go out there it's too dangerous Ok? Just rest and calm down." Said Nurse Joy. But Ash was too worried about May and Misty. "I hope they are Ok," softly said Ash. After a while Ash then heard a scream outside! He looked out the window it was MEW!!! Mew was laying down on the ground! "Mew!!!!" Yelled Ash. He began crying softly. "I had enough of this!!! This is going to end right here and now," said Ash.

Mew_fan
10-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Previously, On My other post: Mew took the death-enforcing blast and hit the ground. "Is She Really-?"

Italics= mewtwo talking Boldness= Serious stuff

Now: "I can't stand it!" Misty finally shouted. "I can't take it anymore! Why do you kill each other? For fun and games?! These are the people, me and Ash and everyone else, that love you! And we've helped all of you at least once! So why?Why would you hurt others? These pokemon, many of which are already on the ground at our feet, are trying to help!" Mistys words touched a few, while Deoxys and Mewtwo still had the most rage inside. "Look!" Misty shouted to the huge monsters holding a dead poochyena. "Name 1 thing that this little creature ever did wrong!" A reason? IT GOT IN MY WAY!!! Mewtwo said, thrashing another 40 pokemon into the cold ditch with a single blow. Now it's your turn!!! Mewtwo aimed another shadow ball at May and Misty. NOW! YOU WILL END UP LIKE MEW IN THAT CRATER OF A DITCH! And he delivered the blow. Alas, it was blocked by an amazing 10 snorlaxes! "LAX!" They all screamed as they took the hit. "What an amazing defense!" May said, a shake in her voice. "How do they survive through that?" "With protect!" Misty said. "Or maybe detect!" "Dragonite!!!" A dragonites call came from out of no where. "Mail call!" Another voice said. The dragonite landed, handed Misty and May an envelope, smiled and left. Ashes voice was in it. "Ash!" Misty exclaimed. "You look better. Anyway, you need to get up here! Quickly!"

The Doctor
10-17-2006, 01:00 AM
"Alright now lets go Snorlax and Sceptile!" Yelled Ash. "Snorlax use Hyper Beam and Sceptile use Leaf Blade!" Yelled Ash. They both quickly used their attacks and cause lots of damage for Mewtwo!! "This will teach you!!!!" Mewtwo quickly yelled angrily. Then he sent out a powerful Shadow Ball at Ash's Pokemon. "Not this time! Snorlax use Protect!!" He yelled. It worked perfectly and Mewtwo's Shadow Ball was useless. "NOOOOOO!!! I won't let you!!!!!!" Yelled Mewtwo. Then Mewtwo sent out a powerful Hyper Beam but aiming at Misty. "Snorlax take the hit!!!" Yelled Ash.

Mew_fan
10-17-2006, 10:47 PM
The snorlax tried to take the hit. It failed, but the shadow ball was down to a mere bullet seed. A Vileplume Misty had conjured had an idea. It shot a stun spore, hoping it would freeze the ball. Unfortunately, it failed. It hit Misty hard in the stomach. "Ahhhhh!!!" She cried, falling to the ground. She couldn't move. Stun spore! I'm paralyzed! Help! She thought. Mewtwo's laugh chilled their bones. He thought she was dead. Your turn! He said, turning to Ash with the most bone-chilling smile Misty and May had ever seen. "Man down Man down!" Drake cried. He had Jirachi pinned to the ground. Misty managed to say one last thing before she was full paralyzed. "Don't kill it! They're pokemon too, angry or not! You can't just kill them! Are we no better than mewtwo himself? I want to stay here. Don't take me somewhere else. I want t-" And then she went out cold. "Misty!" Everyone said.

The Doctor
10-17-2006, 11:06 PM
"This has gone long a enough!!!!!" Yelled Ash. "Snorlax use Hyper Beam!" Yelled Ash. But when Snorlax was about to a Green Pokemon came out of the sky. "But..it can't be..." whispered Ash. But it was. It was Rayquaza. Rayquaza soon used Extreme Speed to reach the City. "It is," said Ash. "It's Rayquaza!" Yelled Ash.

Mew_fan
10-20-2006, 12:36 AM
"This has gone long a enough!!!!!" Yelled Ash. "Snorlax use Hyper Beam!" Yelled Ash. But when Snorlax was about to a Green Pokemon came out of the sky. "But..it can't be..." whispered Ash. But it was. It was Rayquaza. Rayquaza soon used Extreme Speed to reach the City. "It is," said Ash. "It's Rayquaza!" Yelled Ash.
(By the way luisa1, rayquaza is already here, but, oh well!XDD)
The great dragon Rayquaza came down as Misty regained constiousness. "You're real lucky, yes you are." nurse Joy said. "You're paralysis is gone now." Misty jumped to her feet. She was star stricken. She ran off, leaving Nurse Joy in the dust. "Rayquaza!!!" She screamed, still knowing it would do no good. "Stop!" She ran over to Ash. Everone and everything seemed hypnotized by the giant beast- except Misty. She pulled at Ash. "Ash! It's here to help us!" Misty screamed. "What? Really?" He asked. "Yes!Yes!" Misty said, forcing Ash so hard he almost fell. "How- do you know?" He asked unsteadily. "Don't think I'm crazy, but it told me!" Misty said, forcing him again." I don't know how, but it did!" What?!The dragon is helping the kids? Nonsense! Mewtwo said. his eyes glew as he stared at the green dragon in angry rage.

The Doctor
10-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Delete one post please!

Mew_fan
11-03-2006, 01:42 AM
(Hello! Peoples! We need posts!)
The mighty Rayquaza took a blast from Mewtwo with no pain at all. Drake was hit with a reasonable amount of damage from a rocket koffing. All life in the area was fighting for it all; but none succeeded. Giovanni, after much thinking, decided to get this over with. "Go! Master Balls!" Giovanni yelled, realeasing a huge stock of master balls, and enslaving the legends. "Noooo! You'll use them for evil!" Misty said, struggling to get away from a magma grunt's grasp. Ash had also been overwhelmed by grunts, while most escaped carrying master balls. "Noooooo!" Everyone screamed, resenting the fact everyone was taking the usually-peaceful legends.

The Doctor
11-03-2006, 02:07 AM
"Thats it come guys we have to catch up with him," said Ash. He was worried about the Legendary Pokemon. "Guys come on," he said again. He looked if everyone was here. "May?" He said. "Guys we are missing May!" He exclaimed. Now he was worried about May now.

Mew_fan
11-03-2006, 05:30 AM
May screamed in tune with Misty as they both looked into rayquaza's huge face. Misty had another vision. Rayquaza said, I won't hurt you I'm here to help! , and then she snapped out of it. "Don't scream." Misty said calmly to May. "He's helping us. Prepare, this will leave a shock! Rayquaza said, heaving the two all the way to Giovanni, the rockets, magmas, and aquas. "We've got you now!" Misty said, taking three master balls from Giovanni. Ash and the gang looked like insects when Misty was in the air. May landed right in Ash's arms, whereas he laid her down in the grass. Misty rolled her eyes and said, "All that matters now is getting the ancient pokemon!" "Wait!" Drake yelled. "There be two more! And these are mine to fight; Latias and Latios!" AS he said, two more pokemon flew down. They flew around looking at all the damage.

DarkAmethyst
11-10-2006, 02:46 AM
OOC: Sorry I've been kinda neglecting this rp guys. If you knew how many I've joined, you'd probably understand. :oops:

May got up off the ground and looked up. She spotted Latias and Latios flying around the city. Behind them, Mewtwo formed a Shadow Ball and aimed it straight at them.

"Guys!" May yelled to Misty and Ash. "I'm not sure if Latios and Latias are on our side or not, but we can't let them take a hit like that! We've gotta do something!"

Entei_3000
11-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Meldoy saw Mewtwo getting ready to attack. She hopped on Flygon and flew in front of Mewtwo, making him lose the attack.

"Come and get me!" Melody taunted. Drew stood looking at Meldoy like she'd gone nuts. Mewtwo took the challenge and flew off after Melody. She circled and went the opposite direction.

"Catch me if you can!" Melody called.

Mew_fan
11-11-2006, 05:55 PM
(Welcome back)
Misty stood up. She was still recovering from the shock of the throw by Rayquaza. "Melody, I don't know if they're on our side either, but we've got to stop these games with these legends!" Misty said to Melody. Many pokemon had colapsed near Misty, unable to battle, or even stand up, any longer. Mewtwo was distracted, and leaders of the teams were attempting capture at every legend possible. Except Mew, that is. Then the thought came back to Misty. What had become of mew? Misty hurriedly glanced around. She saw the ditch where Mew had been thrown to. Misty glanced in, and the lifeless body of Mew still lay there. Mew... Misty thought, sadness surrounding her. "Hurry! Get out of here!" Giovanni's voice boomed. Ever team member followed Giovanni. "Hey! Get those rockets!" Said Archie, realizing they had Deoxys and Jirachi with them. Misty ran to the escaping teams. "What are you doing?!"

Entei_3000
11-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Melody glanced over her shoulder, Mewtwo was charging up for an attack, this time it was aimed for her. Melody suck her tongue out at Mewtwo and looped around. But the attack hit and Melody fell to the ground, along with Flygon. Drew ran over and knelt down. Melody was knocked out cold.

"Good riddance," Mewtwo said. Drew turned around.

"Absol, use Slash!" Drew ordered. Absol slashed at Mewtwo, but Mewtwo merely pushed Absol away.

"Foolish children," Mewtwo growled. He attacked Drew. But somethinggot in the way and swooped Drew up on a safer area. Drew looked up and saw Suicune, Raikou, and Entei. Melody was atop Entei.

"Thanks," Drew gasped. Suicune nodded quielty and turned to Entei. Entei carefully placed Melody onto the ground and walked to the edge of the hill, Raikou on his right and Suicune on his left. They roared and charged down the hill. Drew watched in awe.