PDA

View Full Version : A Journey through Hoenn - A Co-ordinator's Life!

xoxkris
09-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey everybody! Firstly this is a co-ordinator roleplay, before I begin with anything. I missed SC's Coordinator's Grand Challenge, and I have always loved entering contests, so here I am with a Contest Roleplay!

Secondly, I have to warm up with the Rules. Join only if you feel you are up to it.

1. Literacy is needed. Semi-literacy is an exception, and no ch4tsp34k pls.

2. I don't read posts without OOC. Use some form of it, OutOfControl, OhOhSee, OoC, OOC, ooc, I don't care, use at least it!

3. Follow the sign-up form provided. And after filling it, scan through your form. Does it look like a few mesys paragraphs sticking together? Use paragraphing! For example, look at my rules point. It's better than without paragraphing, right?

4. No godmodding or bunnying of other people's characters without permission.

5. 'She was the prettiest girl in the world' + 'He makes every girl drool' = Get lost. Romance is allowed, but this is not a love roleplay, guys! :dazed:

6. Have fun and enjoy! Oh, and this bit-If you don't have the least sense of what a contest or Co-ordinator roleplay is like, ask!

7. The Contest style is Anime. Explained later on.

8. Use Capital letters and English correctly. Five grammar/spelling/typing errors are understandable, but your whole posts and form being engufled by them is NOT alright.

9. Lastly, tell somebody if you are leaving for some time, or give permission for that person to use your charrie.

OK, on with the plot :oops: Sorry if you have to bear with the long rules. But that's to ensure a fair and great time roleplaying for everybody.

The story begins, marking 10 young trainers' arrival at Littleroot Town. They either come from Johto or Kanto, no exceptions. This is because of the plot that they are strangers to contests and have arrived in Hoenn due to a TV Programme which will be explained later on. They are briefed shortly in Birch's Lab, for he is the one who gives money to support the programme.

After that, the trainers seperate and have to, by hook or by crook, get to Slateport in time for their first contest, and 3 nights before the contest for a more detailed explaination and training. After they win their first contest, they go on to the next and finally, when they have finished every single contest, they enter the Hoenn Grand Festival.

TV Programme - Co-ordinators' Challenge
This title is credited to Suicune's Child for the roleplay last time. It was the main reason I thought of the plot. Urgh, I hate underlining!
This programme was aired through Kanto and Johto. It is mainly about Contests and Co-ordinators' lives.

Finally, on the last episode of the show, which is filled with strategies for winning on Contests, they decided to make it slightly different. The programme chose 10 trainers from Kanto and Johto (Well actually, Prof.Oak and Prof.Elm did the choosing) and sent them on a journey through Hoenn.

They filmed their adventures on transforming from a normal PokeTrainer/whatever position all the way to a Co-ordinator. This emans that your character has absolutely 0% knowledge of Contests.

Contest Style
The Contest Style is exactly the same in the Anime. However, there is a little addition. In the video games, you have to give Pokeblocks to your entries for a good and appealing image during the voting rounds. In this roleplay, there will be voting too. The number of votes is estimated from the Pokeblocks you mixed and gave to your Pokemon.

What do I have to do?
Relax! We will follow the VG (video games) style ^.- Firstly, each of you guys are given a starter Pokemon (You get to choose those in HOENN, and have one in Kanto and Johto to follow you. That means you'll have a Hoenn, Kanto and Johto Pokemon each when you start out.)

After that, your travel through Littleroot and get to Oldale. You will have to assemble at Route 103 where all of you have a normal trainer battle 2 on 2 before Nurse Joy appears and brings you to rest in the PokeCenter. After that, you will all seperate and get to Petalburg. That's where you will proceed to the woods, and to Rustboro. You see, everything happens according to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

And ... finally you get Mr.Britney to ferry ALL OF YOU -at the same time- to Dewford. Defeat Brawly. You will take turns to defeat/lose but in the end win Brawly before you travel in one group to deliver the letter. Oh, by the way, in Petalburg, the reason why Norman declined your challenges is that he looked down on you guys. He thought that you must have a taste of what Hoenn Gyms are like before challenging him.

After defeating Brawly and delivering the letter to Steven, you will travel in a group by the ferry to Slateport. That is where you will officially split up. By all means, get your way through Hoenn and defeat every gym and Contest.

Then, the glamour and shimmering gate of the Grand Festival awaits for you... A bright radiance penetrated, as the gate slowly opens...

A slight note: You will defeat trainers all the way too XD

SIGN-UP FORM:
Name:
Age; (The range of 10 to 29)

Appearance: (Notice the paragraphing? Describe with at least three lines, or use a DETAILED picture)

Personality: (At least five lines long. Wait, four lines long will be accepted as well.)

History: (Kanto/Johto history. How are you related to Elm and Oak?)

Pokemon: (Needs detailed description. Pictures greatly appreciated)

Other: (Any other info?)

I will post my sign-up after somebody post theirs. Look below, and find the names of the people accepted. My anme is already on there, although the official sign-up has not been posted :oops:

1. [Kurosaki Sakura]-13/14-Kanto/Johto *xoxkris*
2. [Daniel Ferren]-16-Johto *Leoblaze*
3. [Lexi Andrews]-14-Kanto *grassMaster1530*
4. [Aaron Gilmore]-13-Kanto *lonewolf*
5. [Shun Misaki]-12- ??? *Milos*
6. [Erik Ishii]-15-Johto *Draconic Espeon*
7. [Tara Rose Forme]-15/16-Johto *Exophi*
8. [Nicky/Pearl]-13-Unknown *wanlingnic*

Lonsie
09-16-2006, 05:02 PM
Wow! I'd love to join but I really don't understand the starter situation, so if you explain that to me it would be great...

Draconic_Espeon
09-16-2006, 09:19 PM
(Ah, I get it now. Don't feel too bad; I'm easily confused.)

Name: Erik Ishii

Appearance: He has longish sandy-colored hair that sticks out in all directions, mostly because he doesn't really worry about it too much. His eyes are an icey blue, and difficult to look directly into. He generally wears darker variations of bright colors. He is currenly wearing a forest green shirt with a matching wristband under a navy jacket. His jeans are black and loose, and he also wears short brown boots.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l306/Phantom-SunsSong/Erik-1.jpg

Personality: He's very solitary, and doesn't talk to others often. He may seem calm and collected, but don't let him fool you; he angers easily. He gets along well with Pokemon, though, as most Trainers do, and they are his best friends and constant companions. He enjoys training them to no end. He's also very intelligent, and can quickly assess a situation and act accordingly. He's difficult to befriend, but if you manage it, he's very loyal.

History: Originally from Cherrygrove, he became a trainer about a year ago. He is an only child, and his parents were extremely over protective and would not let him start on his Pokemon journey before then. Before that, he often spent time in Professor Elm's lab, helping him study and take care of Pokemon as a part time assistant. Professor Elm, knowing Erik's love for Pokemon and skill in training them, picked him among others for the special Contest program.

Pokemon:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs311.gif

Hiei the Quilava(male): Erik's starter, and constant companion. Much like Erik himself, he appears to have a cool temperment, but has a temper as fiery as his mane. He's cautious, and doesn't trust many people, excluding Erik. One thing he does do often, however, is show off. His favorite move is Flame Wheel. He loves to make the flames dance.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs258.gif

Aurora the Seel(female): Despite the fact that Seels are native to Kanto, Erik caught her while travelling through Seafoam Islands. She's the sweetest of the group, with a wonderful disposition. She loves meeting new people, be they Pokemon or humans, and loves nothing more than swimming through icy waves.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs116.gif

Draco the Trapinch(male): Draco can sometimes be almost... Malicious. He takes great joy in biting Erik and any human that comes withing range of his jaws, although Erik thinks its because he likes to hear them squeal. He has no trouble getting along with other Pokemon, on the other hand. Much more of the Trapinch's personality hasn't revealed itself to Erik yet, seeing as he hasn't had him long.

(M'kay, hope those are satisfactory. I'm going to have fun with Draco. *rubs hand together evilly*)

xoxkris
09-17-2006, 07:50 AM
Espeon, So far your form looks pretty good, so if you fill out the details of your Pokemon and the rest, you'll be graciously accepted ^^ So until now it's still Pending.

Lonewolf: Ya, I was a bit confused when I read it myself XD

However, this were my intentions:

10 Trainers from Johto and Kanto come to Hoenn to learn and participate in Pokemon Contests, as well as beat the gyms (optional). They are complete strangers to how Contests works, and Hoenn. Therefore, it's like in the Ruby/Sapphire game. You have to choose where you originally lvie (History), 3 Pokemon to start out with (One from Johto, one from Kanto, and finally, one from Hoenn).

After attending a short briefing, you will have to travel to Route 103. Similiar to the games,a weird Scientist will be blocking your way from Oldale to Route 102, and will only retreat after you have 2 on 2 Freindly matches against the rest of the trainers on Route 103 to test out your new Pokemon.

After that, Nurse Joy will appear and let you rest your Pokemon in the PokeCenter. The next morning, you guys are all set to split and journey through Hoenn, beat Contest/Gyms (optional for gyms. During the Dewford region, only those who want to beat the gym have to, since you will travel as a group to Granite Cave. When we reach a new town/place, I will state the Pokemon that appear, and you can choose to catach it or not. Make the catching process realistic, not all Pokemon can be captured using the Pokeball without reducing their status/Hp)

The goal of the game is to win the Grand Festival.

For the Pokeblocks Part
Any kind of item (Nothing related to legendaries, thank you) can be mixed into a Pokeblock. State the items and I will mix it for you, and tell you what it will increase. By the way, all stats start out as a little dot (1 in every stat: Beauty, Cool, Tough, Smart and Cute) like in the PokeNav. Feeding of Pokeblocks are essential during the voting rounds.

Lonsie
09-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Okay, I understand now...I'll edit this post when I'm done with my form.
EDIT: Hehe I have another question, how will all/any of us make it to the grand festival if there are only five places for contests in hoenn?

xoxkris
09-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Okay, I understand now...I'll edit this post when I'm done with my form.
EDIT: Hehe I have another question, how will all/any of us make it to the grand festival if there are only five places for contests in hoenn?

I never thought of that... Hmm, maybe I'll increase the places to ten, or decrease the no. of trainers to 5. What do you guys think? :sleepy:

Lonsie
09-17-2006, 03:08 PM
I never thought of that... Hmm, maybe I'll increase the places to ten, or decrease the no. of trainers to 5. What do you guys think? :sleepy:
Even if it was only five people their would still only be 5 places and thus at the most only one of us would make it to the grand festival.

xoxkris
09-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Well, I think I can solve the problem by just changing it a bit. You have to win every ribbon to get to the Grand Festival, right? So if there are 10 Trainers, and each ribbon can only be won by one trainer, we'll have to compete for time.

If you still don't understand, it's fine. That means that every contest, there'll be a winner. The first winner will be ahead of everybody, and there are a week till the next contest, and contests are held everyday, so you can try your luck. However, make it realistic. Nobody wins every contest in their first try. No godmodding, as usual.

Only 8 trainers will make it to the Grand Festival. The 2 who didn't make it will be the judges.

Draconic_Espeon
09-18-2006, 10:07 PM
(Okay, I updated my Sign-up post and added on the Pokemon.)

xoxkris
09-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Leoblaze:

Overall your sign-up looks good, but your personality needs to be longer. Just a tip-is your character optimistic or pessimistic? How does he react to strangers? Does he have any hobbies/etc? ^^

Your form is currently still Pending. There's also something everybody needs to see below.

Espeon:

You are still Pending, look below to see why.

To Leoblaze, Espeon and Everybody signing up:
When I said starter, I meant any Pokemon (NON-LEGENDARIES) from three of the regions. Sorry for the confusion I caused :oops:

To Leoblaze, and Espeon:
Describe your Pokemon. How do they react to people? Do they like any special food/drinks? Are your Pokemon aloof and cold, or friendly and warm-hearted? Are they hostile to other Pokemon, or are they just plain dangerous? Any special features? This one requires only 3 lines ^^

Draconic_Espeon
09-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Okay, updated once more.

Leoblaze
09-19-2006, 09:53 PM
Name: Daniel Feren
Age; 16

Appearance: He has black hair that stays still. His eyes are brown like a Zigzagoon's fur. He wears a White t-shirt most of the times, changes from wearing blue jeans to black shorts. Always wearing black sandles. Carries a small bag on his back, where he keeps his Poke Balls, Poke Block, and ribbons.

Personality: Although hes short tempered he gets along well with his any one so long as they dont annoy him. He always loved his Pokemon and cared for them. Usually works alone but some times joins other people, if he knows them well or feels that they are a good person. Procastinayes many things like making new Poke Block recipes. But he alwyas puts his Pokemons health before himself, After every battle he tends to their wounds and makes sure they arent sick.

History: Origianlly from ecruteak city. He loved to go to the Bug catching Contest and always tried to out do him self. He also wandered around to the miltank farm and got to know the Farmers there. Having been on his Pokemon journey for 2 years he knows how to battle well with Pokemon. The contest is a whole new world to Daniel, who wants to learn about contests. Not many known hobbies just tabbling in what picks his intrests.

Pokemon:
Nidoran ( male) Love to be around other Pokemon, Mainly Daniel's Pokemon. Tends to be like a Snorlax sometimes, eats alot and then goes to sleep. Nidoran like to play with his Pokeball being very energetic at time. Being so energetic he tends to need alot more attention.

Pineco (male) Loves green Poke Block and green foods (almost all green foods). Sometimes un easy around new people. He's very laid back liking to battle more than practicing for Contest.

Wurmple ( Female) She loves to use string shot alot. She loves to use her string shot to stick and hang from trees, and to play with it. Likes meeting new people. Eats almost any thing thats edible, even human food.

(new status)

xoxkris
09-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Thanks for being so patient guys! For your patience and great forms, Leoblaze and Dragonic Espeon are ACCEPTED!

I'll post my form soon, after Lonewolf decides to join or not.

Lonsie
09-21-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm definately joining but you know me weell enough to know I'm not the greatest poster ever or anything.

On a side note I think all be taking both Feebas and Eevee, to of the most overated contest pokemon ever!!!

Draconic_Espeon
09-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Thank you! I can't wait for the roleplay to start.

Leoblaze
09-21-2006, 09:51 PM
YAY. This is gonna be great.

xoxkris
09-23-2006, 06:37 AM
Yup! All we have to do now if to wait for lonewolf's form and then I'll post mine. After that, we can start!

grassMaster1530
09-23-2006, 10:31 PM
Name: Lexi Andrews

Appearance:

Lexi has the same face in my avatar. But this time she has green hair with two strnads of har on each side of her face and a ponytail at the back sitcking downwards on her back.

She has a strapless, green shirt with a white jacket covering it. It could be seen at the front. She also has baclk shorts with a short white skirt covering the shorts. She also has white shoes. She has a green traveling bag strapped around her waist.

Personality: Lexi is a kind girl who likes to help others and meet other firens as well. Also, sometimes she can get a little "wierd" when she is around cute guys. But wqhen in battles or any copmpetitions, she is very competitive and serious as well as smart.

History: Lexi's cousin is the Celadon City Gym LEader Erika. And it was there that she favourted the grass-type. She loved to help take care of them. Then when she was ready, Erika went to Pallet Town to see Professor Oak and get her first pokemon : A Bulbasaur. But she was then told that she had a choice....either travel arond Kanto and move onward.....or travel on the seas to go to either Jotho or the hoenn region. She decided to go to Hoenn. IT was on her journey to Hoenn that she learned a lot more about the world of Pokemon!

Pokemon:

Bulbasaur

The Seed Pokemon

Lexi's Bulbasaur is her faithful companion and is trained to be a very resourceful and powerful pokemon. It loves green and yellow pokeblocks.

Treecko

The Wood Geecko Pokemon

Treeecko likes to take thngs cool and can be very formidable when challenged. He loves yellow and red pokeblocks.

Metapod

The Cocoon Pokemon

Metapod is mostly a peaceful; pokemon that likes to mostly relax. But when ready, it can turn out to be a very fierceful pokemon. It prefers green pokeblocks and sometimes pink ones.
Other: (Any other info?)

Lonsie
09-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Name: Aaron Gilmore

Appearance: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr126.png

Personality: Aaron is strange person as sometimes he’s super geekish and nerd like, but sometimes he calm, cool and collected. Aaron is a little sharp around the edges and sometimes acts quite mean and cruel but if you get to know him he is a good person. Aaron loves pokemon but he doesn’t like pokemon battling very much (not to say he’s not good at them though), so contests a perfect solution.

History: Aaron was born on August 14, 1993 in the Saffron General Hospital that is only a short drive away from Viridian City, where Aaron’s family lived and still live. Aaron attended the Viridian Pokemon School and was the top of his grade, when Aaron turned ten instead of getting a Bulbasaur Charmander or Squirtle from Pro. Oak, Aaron received a newborn Castform from his parents along with a poketechi and many other things to start his pokemon journey. From then on Aaron and Castform traveled throughout Kanto seeing many wonderful places, but on one eventful day Aaron and Castform came home to see his family and when they did Aaron’s mother happily exclaims that Pro. Oak has heard of Aaron and wants to have him be a part of the special contest program.

Pokemon:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa351.png
Castform
Bio: Castform has been with Aaron ever since his pokemon journey started, three years ago. Aaron’s father is a very high-ranking Silph co. member and on a business trip to the Hoenn weather institute Aaron’s father was given a Castform, which was later given to Aaron for his tenth birthday. Castform is a very playful and friendly pokemon that is always befriending other pokemon and humans to play with. Castform loves all kinds of berries like Wepear and Watmels, with the occasional treat of a Lum berry or two.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa349.png
Feebas
Bio: Feebas is a very dull witted pokemon (like misty's Psyduck from the Anime), but at certain times Feebas can be a almost unstopable force. Feebas was given to Aaron quite recently as an egg, from the Cerulean City gym leader, Misty. Both Aaron and Feebas want him to become a beatiful Milotic so that Aaron can win the Grand Festival.

Other:

xoxkris
09-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Grassmaster: A fair good sign-up. Very well, I shall accept you, but be sure to check your spelling the next time. It's OK wtih one or two errors though ^^;

Lonewolf: Your form is looking very bright so far. Keep up the good work and soon you shall be accepted!

grassMaster1530
09-25-2006, 11:28 PM
Thanks a lot!

this should be totally fun.

Lonsie
09-30-2006, 02:40 PM
Um Xoxkris are you going to post your sign-up or are you fine with this being dead?

Draconic_Espeon
09-30-2006, 05:34 PM
Um Xoxkris are you going to post your sign-up or are you fine with this being dead?
You still need to finish yours, too, lonewolf. *pokes Pokemon's bios* She said she'd post hers when you finished yours.

Lotad
09-30-2006, 08:36 PM
Sorry about not posting alot, but I will get up the remaining later... ^^;

Name
Shun Miasaki

Appearance
I need to work on this in MS Word, give me about a day, and it'll be up prolly by the second (EST)

Personality
This will be in the works along with the Appearance, but will be up a day later.

History
Again, the same as the Personality and Appearance, and should be up by the fourth (EST)

Pokemon

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani280.gif
Species: Ralts
Nickname: None
Personality: This should be up with Shun's Personality.
Biography: This will come up with Shun's History.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani180.gif
Species: Flaaffy
Personality: Again, like Ralts And Golbat, this shall be up with Shun's.
Biography: This will come up along with Shun's.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani322.gif
Species: Numel
Personality: Please don't get freaked out, but it's the same with the other three.
Biography: Final thing I shall delay, and will come up with Shun's

Other
None

xoxkris
10-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Milos, sorry, but you are limited to 3 Pokemon when you first start out. Unless you wanna make Numel or Ralts captured later and incldue them here first ^^ Your form looks pretty good, so finish it up and you'll be accepted with an A ^^

Yup, lonewolf, you post yours first.

Once everybody who wants to join has posted their forms, we'll start.

Lonsie
10-06-2006, 09:33 PM
My form is completely done now!

xoxkris
10-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Lonewolf is officially Accepted!

OK, finally guys, here's my form.

Name: Kurosaki Sakura
Age; 13

Appearance:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/249538.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/ed214.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/artori2.jpg

Basically, Sakura has natural pale pink hair that she often bullied of, but she learnt to fight back. Therefore, she has many childhood playmates whom she was very close to. Sakura is beautiful and cute with natural tanned skin and long, flexible legs, but she's really slightly short and underweight for her age in spite of her huge appetite. The only real problem with her is of her hair, but she doesn't really care.

Sakura's outfit is a V-neck cotton blazer with the alternate colours of cerulean and white, matching her pretty cerulean eyes. There is a white tube top inside as well as her comfortable singlet, but the blazer only reveals part of the top of the tube. She has a cool and transparent off the shoulder clothing placed in front of the tube top that sort of shelters her two arms from the heat. Black handpatches (the one on the two palms like what Satoshi/Ash wears) are also worn. A white and short miniskirt with the design of the one the FR/LG girl wears is also worn along with comfortable shoes and short, royal blue leg warmers.

Personality: Sakura is a blindly optimistic and devoted lass. She has a ditzy personality to fit with her off-the-wall weirdness. She is lazy and untidy, but as happy-go-lucky and pretty as she is, Sakura seems to be always clueless in a cute manner. Her loyalty to her pals caused her to stand up for them when they were bullied, which is certainly one of her virtues to be noted of. Basically, being the cheerful, perky and cute sketcher she is, Sakura is definitely one of the devoted and optimistic friend you would like to have.

History: Sakura was Prof.Oak's neighbour, and her parents were very close to the old professor. She was also Prof.Elm's distant niece, but seldom meet him with the exception of running errands to him for her Uncle who lived with her family.

Her mother was deceased when she was 7, living only her father, her few siblings and herself. That was when her Uncle and his family moved in. Her Aunt, who was her mother's younger sister also passed away because of the same illness.

Convinced that it was because of the dirty air that engulfed Pallet Town at about that time, her father decided to move to Ecruteak City in Johto, leaving the house vacant.

Soon after that, Sakura heard of the TV Programme, and Prof.Oak contacted her, encouraging her to take part since she ahd already collected several badges. However, she was only allowed to take 2 Pokemon of her own...

Pokemon:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs061.gif
Species: Skitty [♀]
Name: Mizuhana
Appearance: A normal Skitty except for the head necklace hanging on her forehead. It consists of a black pendant with a few shimmering bubble diamonds and one transparent tear charm in the middle.
Nature: Naive

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg012.png
Species: Butterfree [♀]
Name: -Nil-
Appearance: -Nil- A normal Butterfree.
Nature: Docile

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg043.png
Species: Oddish [♀]
Name: Kusa
Appearance: A normal Oddish, just that her leaves are of a brighter colour.
Nature: Lax

Other: Sakura' favourite dessert is a huge banana split with the 3 flavours of chocolate, chocolate chips and strawberry. If not, you can always chase her away with confetti candy.

Lonsie
10-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Xoxkris, I know you want to wait for Milos' form but I think you should start the roleplay now or it might die!

xoxkris
10-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Lonewolf: Alright, I guess it makes sense too. I've sent a PM to everybody to inform them the link, including Milos. Milos, I hope you finish up your form and join us soon.

Are you ready? (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=656476#post656476)

Exophi
10-12-2006, 04:44 AM
Told you I'd sign up eventually!

Name: Tara Rose Forme

Age: 15, she'll be turning sixteen in about two weeks time.

Appearance: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/exophi/Tara.png
Note: Often Tara will dye her hair.

Personality:
Tara is a surprisingly aggresive girl. She accomplishes her goals easily because she is extremely determined. She'll never take no for an answer when she really wants something. She and her pokemon love to battle, the concept of contests seems ridiculous to them. Tara also loves to show off, and has a tendancy to treat herself though more important than other girls. She can be harsh at times, often without reason. Unfortunately, unlike most insulting people, Tara is actually quite intelligent. She values, outer/inner beauty and determination in herself and others.

History:
Born in New Bark Town, Tara has know Proffesor Elm all her life. Though he is close friends with her parents, Prof. Elm doesn't really know much about Tara. He knows that she is brilliant in her academic schoolwork and an outstanding support in the community. Most of her classmates dislike her because of her overly showy and rude attitude. When she turned twelve Tara decided to try and compete in the Johto Pokemon League. Because of her type disadvantages aginst the first two gyms she couldn't go very far. Her first failure was tough, her second even more so. Eventually she realized that she couldn't defeat Bugsy and quit the challenge for good. While in Azalea she met with Prof. Elm, who had been in the area to get a boy from the town to join the Co-ordinators Challenge. Fortunately for Tara, the boy hadn't wanted to participate, she also knew him as a pen pal. Tara was the lucky runner up; as decided by Prof. Elm. He gave her the train ticket and the ferry ticket she would need to get to Hoenn, and she was off.

Pokemon:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa153.png
Name: Bailey
Species: Bayleef
Bio: This was Tara's pokemon from the beggining of her Pokemon League Challenge. Bailey is a very attractive member of her race although not nearly as intelligent as most other Bayleefs. She likes wearing fancy scarves and glasses. Bailey is very competive and is very similar to her trainer in personality

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa204.png
Name: Pinzi (Pyn-zee)
Species: Pineco
Bio: This little pineco (able to fit in a medium purse) grew on Tara's front lawn from a large tree. Because Tara took so much care with the garden, Pinzi was upset when he heard she would be leaving. He slipped into her travel knapsack and was discovered several hours after the start of Tara's journey. There were no objections, Tara had always though that little Pinzi was as cute as bug pokemon could get. Pinzi is scared of pokemon battles and is glad that Tara's attention has been diverted to contests.

Other: Tara is taking a train to Kanto (Saffron), where she will catch a ferry from Vermillion to get to Hoenn. It's a shorter and more conveinent way to get there than walking all the way to... er... that town with a lighthouse.

xoxkris
10-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Told you I'd sign up eventually!

Name: Tara Rose Forme

Age: 15, she'll be turning sixteen in about two weeks time.

Appearance: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/exophi/Tara.png
Note: Often Tara will dye her hair.

Personality:
Tara is a surprisingly aggresive girl. She accomplishes her goals easily because she is extremely determined. She'll never take no for an answer when she really wants something. She and her pokemon love to battle, the concept of contests seems ridiculous to them. Tara also loves to show off, and has a tendancy to treat herself though more important than other girls. She can be harsh at times, often without reason. Unfortunately, unlike most insulting people, Tara is actually quite intelligent. She values, outer/inner beauty and determination in herself and others.

History:
Born in New Bark Town, Tara has know Proffesor Elm all her life. Though he is close friends with her parents, Prof. Elm doesn't really know much about Tara. He knows that she is brilliant in her academic schoolwork and an outstanding support in the community. Most of her classmates dislike her because of her overly showy and rude attitude. When she turned twelve Tara decided to try and compete in the Johto Pokemon League. Because of her type disadvantages aginst the first two gyms she couldn't go very far. Her first failure was tough, her second even more so. Eventually she realized that she couldn't defeat Bugsy and quit the challenge for good. While in Azalea she met with Prof. Elm, who had been in the area to get a boy from the town to join the Co-ordinators Challenge. Fortunately for Tara, the boy hadn't wanted to participate, she also knew him as a pen pal. Tara was the lucky runner up; as decided by Prof. Elm. He gave her the train ticket and the two ferry tickets she would need to getto Hoenn, and she was off.

Pokemon: (Can we have fouth generation pokemon?)

Other:

Lol, Exophi! I have a few things to comment on ^^;

Firstly, your form was good enough to pass with an BIG, RED A ON THE TOP!! -claps- Lol! However, referring to the part in your history, we are going to take a ferry to Hoenn, so please edit accordingly :oops:

Secondly, 4th Generation Pokemon are not allowed. Only Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokemon are allowed for this roleplay ^^

As for the part the dying part of the hair, I would actually prefer if you stick to a single colour. What you can simply do is to stick with purple or choose another colour, if you wish :happy:

Overall I am happy with your form, and I would have accepted you early since I know that your description for the Pokemon will go well, but I still have to see it, so you are still Pending now ^.-

wanlingnic
10-13-2006, 06:05 AM
Ooc~/ Sorry for not posting for so long, Kris! I got caught up in the exams...

The exams are over, and now I'm back! I do hope you''l like this form, it's based on a fanfict I was trying to write.

Name: ‘Nicky’ (Or the ‘child or Pearl’ as her Gyarados calls her)

Appearance: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/wanlingnic/Jadetrainer.jpg
{Original watercolour art of Nicky for my fanfict} (http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/wanlingnic/Jadepokemon.jpg)

Nicky has mahogany hair that she draws tight into a pigtail, her hairline curves in the middle of her forehead, giving her face a heart shape. Occasionally, stray strands of hair stick out from her hairline, making her look ridiculous. She has been known to let her hair down, then her hair slopes into a bob con-cave. She has deep, brown eyes. But when she picks up life forces, they blank out and go completely white.

She constantly wears the same clothes, a green shirt and a pair of brown shorts with a extra flap that makes the shorts look like a pleated skirt. She sometimes wears a red bandana around her neck, too. Nicky drapes a thin 'belt' of leather over her large waist, her PokeBalls sit on that string like a regular trainer’s belt. The strings of it are knotted at the ends.

Nicky’s body is that of an overweight girl, her thighs are exceptionally fat. But her large body mass has never stopped her from climbing mountains, jumping peaks and being the best trainer she can be.

Personality:
Nicky’s personality is very curious, always asking question that shouldn’t be answered, and would normally make any child shrivel in embarrassment should they have shown such audacity. Nicky shows no shame and no fear, no matter how deadly the enemy.

Nicky has a tendency to cry when stonewalled and has a very warped reaction to everything. Instead of running for her life, Nicky will stay still, and she doesn’t withdraw her hand from a fire, but keeps it there until it gets charred. As a result, Nicky constantly needs Baldor and Minerva, her Gyarados and Feebas respectively, at her side to guide her.

She slips into a trance-like state at times, when she feels the ‘life source’ or soul of some Pokemon. In this state, she is vulnerable to attack and other dangers. Both in and out of this state, she also attracts rare Pokemon to her side.

Out of this state, she’s a telepath, meaning she has the ability to ‘read people’s minds’. It’s not something she does willingly, but she picks up emotions and images from other people, meaning that her demeanor would be greatly influenced by the people around her. She uses this ability to talk to her Pokemon.

History:
Nicky has little or no memory of her past. She also does not remember her last name. She’s a classified amnesiac and very, very stupid.

Her first memories came from being rescued by Baldor (her Gyarados, back then a Magikarp), and then traveling to Hoenn to find her past. The Hoenn search proved futile, but it gained her a few friends – Minerva a Feebas and the son of Professor Birch, Brendan.
It was Brendan who discovered Nicky’s power to attract rare Pokemon when an entire school of rare Feebas followed her for the entire stretch of the route 119 river. (One of those Feebas later joined her team as Minerva.)

She then left for Jhoto under the instructions of Professor Birch, who got her a job as a field assistant to his associate, Professor Elm. It was there she teamed up with Jimmy, a love struck boy and one of the only living witnesses to Raikou. With Jimmy as her guide, she successfully tracked down Raikou but refused to capture it.

In Cherrygrove city, Jimmy and Nicky met Phoenix, who was later unmasked as a thief who stole a Totodile from Professor Elm’s lab. But Nicky did not report him to the authorities, saying the Police were stupid, as no one deserved to be punished. The Totodile is now a Feraligator and is now a part of Nicky’s team. Soon after, Jimmy left the group to pursue a girl he loved, and Phoenix and Nicky left for Kanto to find their pasts.

Nicky left Phoenix behind soon after he found his family and settled down in Kanto; his father being the leader of the infamous Rockets.

She returned to Hoenn to team up with her very first partner, Brendan. But instead, found herself put on a silly television show about people using their Pokemon like display items, and people voting for the Pokemon is they are beautiful, wise, hardy, adorable or cool… A stupid idea, to say the least, but least it doesn’t involve potentially dangerous battling… (Nicky dislikes battling and contests, as she sees her Pokemon as fellow friends that need to be respected.)

Pokemon:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa130.png
Baldor
Gyarados

It has long been known that Gyarados live for almost for ever, and Baldor’s no exception. His age and wisdom has always given him an upper hand in the smart contests, where he reigns supreme.

In Norse mythology, Balder is the god of purity, bravery and all that is good. He is indestructible. Baldor, though pronounced similarly, is spelt differently, hinting that this Gyarados isn’t a god. Baldor has many weaknesses, and no one is entirely pure and true.

However, like the god, and unlike most Gyarados, Baldor is very loving and brave. And usually takes on a fatherly role to protect Nicky. His hide can usually block off most attacks, contributing to his high defense.

Baldor evolved unwillingly in the Ever Grande city, after a team Magma assault. A Grunt had pushed the little Magikarp off the waterfall and into the rapids below, miraculously, Baldor survived, and evolved to save his trainer out of pure love. This calls parallel to a Chinese myth that speaks of the rare carps that jump waterfalls in order to become dragons.

His unwillingness to evolve has given his scales a reddish sheen.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa160.png
Phobos
Feraligator

A mad, raging beast - that is what many people would call Phobos. He is mentally unsound and quite the eater. Being the youngest of the team, he is still very brash, and makes stupid decisions.

He was once a Totodile stolen by a thief called Phoenix, he was later given to Nicky as a parting gift to wish her well on her journey to Hoenn. He is a physical powerhouse with muscles to spare; he has a large ego and would probably ace many contests if they involved making poses…

Phobos, in Grecian Mythology, is the god of fear and hatred, two aspects which Phobos carries with him as burden. Phobos wears the Nazi German flag on his arm and is more than happy to support Adolf Hitler… Too bad his support arrived so long after world war two.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb350.png
Minerva
Milotic

A Roman myth tells of a beautiful goddess called Minerva, who is smart, beautiful and skilled. Minerva is more narcissistic than smart, but who can blame her?

She started life as a Feebas, bullied for her sheer hideousness; it all began to change one day when she befriended Nicky. Her trainer’s first partner, Brendan, had been feeding her food laced with blue PokeBlocks, and slowly but surely, Minerva began to transform.

Her evolution was not fast or incredible, like Baldor’s or Phobos’, hers took three years and she is still transforming today. Her body began changing first, lengthening and becoming more slender, then her fins disappeared, her scales were morphing by year two and her head became diamond like and graceful. Today, she still has some brown spots on her cream coat, reminders of the Ugly duckling she once was.

She also gets edgy when people refer to her as ‘ugly’ and will attack with fervor, should she be branded that way.

Other: (Nicky is able to communicate with her Pokemon, though her powers. Minerva speaks with a French accent, although I won’t type it to prevent confusion. Baldor’s voice is soothing and deep, while Phobos’ accent is German.)

xoxkris
10-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Ooc~/ Sorry for not posting for so long, Kris! I got caught up in the exams...

The exams are over, and now I'm back! I do hope you''l like this form, it's based on a fanfict I was trying to write.

Hiyee, Jade! I missed you tons! And don't worry, mine ended on Monday [Science being the last exams] So the Please Stop Learning Everythings were officially over for a long period of time ^^; Well, it's actually Primary School Leaving Exams, but I refused to call it that o.O

A high A graded sign-up expected from a great roleplayer ^^ -grins cheekily- The content is more than enough, but there is one thing :oops: I will appreciate it if you take out the interacting with the Pokemon part through the mind. We don't have abilities like that, and it'll seem odd if you do. That was a whole lot of creativity, but it's your choice. Either way or you could make her predictions very accurate and thus being able to guess out her Pokemon's feelings, just like my character.

Very original with all the accents, and I hope your fanfic will be a shot! >=]

Lonsie
10-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Jade! You're back!!! *hugs*
It was a long week without you miss wanly, and I am literaly screaming I'm so happy.
But you did steal my milotic and for that you must die!!!

Skye
10-14-2006, 12:36 AM
Name:Ella Ferone

Appearance:Tall and skinny, Ella has wavey dark brown hair that comes down to her
shoulders, and her hazel eyes are penetrating.She wears a faded, light blue, butten down
jacket, with two pockets at the bottom,with a sky blue sweater underneath.There is a
togepi watch on her right wrist, which is definately more flattering than her ripped
finger-nails!Her legs are covered by worn, tattered, dark blue, jeans, and her shoes are
a rusty gray.

Personality:Ella has an easy-going lifestyle.Shes outgoing and friendly which helps
her make friends easily.A little tomboyish, she over-reacts, worries, and can be devious.
Smart and simple, Ella is very considerate.Unfortunatly, annoying, is not generous, and
is usually competitive.

History:Ella, born in the coldest part of Johto,Blackthorn City, is quite poor.All her
life her father has been Prof.Elm's assistant.Ella has always dreamed of going to
another region in the hopes of earning money for her family.Unfortunatly,everyone at
Ella's school picked on her because of her clothes and poor family.The only thing
after school that would help, was the pokemon contest tv programe.Ella loved
that show so much, that her father asked Prof.Elm to give Ella the ticket to Hoen.
Prof.Elm did just that, and Ella got the chance to fulfill her dream.

Pokemon:

Name:Eevee/Evie
Ella found this pokemon in the snow outside her house and kept it since it didn't belong to anyone.Evie is a scaredy-cat
and hates fighting.

Name:Togepi/Silver
Ella raised Silver from an egg when she was little.Silver loves getting into trouble and is also loyal to Ella.

Name:Wingull/Pelly
Ella catches it while on the ferry to Hoen.Pelly is very quit and tends to
keep to himself.

wanlingnic
10-14-2006, 01:42 AM
A high A graded sign-up expected from a great roleplayer ^^ -grins cheekily- The content is more than enough, but there is one thing :oops: I will appreciate it if you take out the interacting with the Pokemon part through the mind. We don't have abilities like that, and it'll seem odd if you do. That was a whole lot of creativity, but it's your choice. Either way or you could make her predictions very accurate and thus being able to guess out her Pokemon's feelings, just like my character.

Very original with all the accents, and I hope your fanfic will be a shot! >=]

Oh, I read about the PSLE in the papers; tons of kids were falling sick during their exams. (Personally, I blame Indonesia for the damned frigging haze...) Good luck for your results, hope you get into a good secondary school!

Nicky's mind reading ability is actually quite weak, if anyone watches 'Psychic Witness', they should see a gist of how her power works. She picks up images, strong feelings and sometimes voices from other people. It's usually not a 'super power', but it does come in handy! (And I was looking for an excuse to write about talking pokemon like in SC's 'Co-ordinator's grand challenge') :happy:

Thanks, Lonewolf! It's nice to be missed - makes you know that people out there care for you. I am so dammed sorry about the Milotic, it's just that I wanted to use Minerva as a humble Feebas, but you have a Feebas and I didn't want to have someone else's pokemon to avoid confusion... :oops:

xoxkris
10-14-2006, 06:38 AM
Oh, I read about the PSLE in the papers; tons of kids were falling sick during their exams. (Personally, I blame Indonesia for the damned frigging haze...) Good luck for your results, hope you get into a good secondary school!

Nicky's mind reading ability is actually quite weak, if anyone watches 'Psychic Witness', they should see a gist of how her power works. She picks up images, strong feelings and sometimes voices from other people. It's usually not a 'super power', but it does come in handy! (And I was looking for an excuse to write about talking pokemon like in SC's 'Co-ordinator's grand challenge') :happy:

Thanks, Lonewolf! It's nice to be missed - makes you know that people out there care for you. I am so dammed sorry about the Milotic, it's just that I wanted to use Minerva as a humble Feebas, but you have a Feebas and I didn't want to have someone else's pokemon to avoid confusion... :oops:

Woo, you are so damned correct! That freaking haze was a huge problem, causing some illness to arise. But I am fine [even though I ate ice-cream, pizza, chocolates, cajes, sweets, brownies almost every night since I have a huge appetite and never get fad, yay!] and thanks for the good luck! I hope I can get at least 80 for every subject, a average A, since I won't wanna disgrace myself as the 6th of the 2nd best class in a good school in my neighbourhood. But really, the Maths paper was damn freakingly HARD! Everybody were complaining about it, and lots were sobbing (cheerful little me was playing the computer when they were crying their heart out ^^;)

Well in that case it's alright then, because Sakura dislieks Pokemona nd people getting hurt too, but that doesn't really show much. ^^ And Lonewolf misses you as much as I do -hugs them both- Well, you are officially Accepted!

Togetic, firstly, your form is OK, it passed my grading :oops: But a few things first, your form is still Pending because of some stuff. Firstly, I guess more should be added to the History part. Is your character a strong fighter? Or is she one who dislikes battles? And I don't think you really read the plot, it says the ticket are won through a special TV programme. Pending, as I have mentioned ^^

Skye
10-14-2006, 08:08 PM
I fixed my form, sorry I didn't put enough history!This is my first time RPing...heh heh.I can't wait to play this RP!

xoxkris
10-16-2006, 01:03 PM
I fixed my form, sorry I didn't put enough history!This is my first time RPing...heh heh.I can't wait to play this RP!

It barely pass, but it'll do. It's a bit messy though, but no need to fix it up. You are Accepted. And you should not have PM me if you are impatient. I have a life too. :dazed:

Skye
10-17-2006, 03:04 AM
It barely pass, but it'll do. It's a bit messy though, but no need to fix it up. You are Accepted. And you should not have PM me if you are impatient. I have a life too. :dazed:
Sorry, and thank you!I can finally post!

xoxkris
10-17-2006, 12:30 PM
Nop,e I was abit grouchy too, sorry ^^ Too rash.

Deoxysfan3
10-17-2006, 02:08 PM
I guess I will try this.

Name: Deon Sasuka

Appearance: Deon is about 5'5" and weighs about 140 pounds. He has shiny, dark-brown hair that gets in his face alot. His sapphire-blue eyes are covered by dark-shaded sunglasses. He wears a black shirt and dark-blue jeans. He wears a watch on his left wrist. On his neck, he wears a jade necklace he found lying on a dried up riverbank. His shoes are very old, dirty sneakers.

Personality: Deon is a person who gets angry easily and is hard to befriend. If you do manage to befriend him, he will protect you from anything. He doesn't like to laugh and rarely thinks anything is funny. He is constantly drifting off to what seems like another world in his mind. He never pays attention when that happens.

History: Deon was born in the little town of New Bark to a rich family. His father was one of Professor Elm's many assistants and was payed very well. Deon was always around pokemon and loved to play with them. All seemed to be going well until Deon was 9. On his 9th birthday, his family was attacked by a band of thieves. Deon never saw his parents again. He inherented the family fortune and helped Elm with his research. Elm gave him three pokemon at the age of 10 and then, Deon left to pokemon the greatest.

Pokemon:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg006.png
Name: Charizard

Charizard was the starter pokemon from Kanto that Elm gave Deon when he was ten. It started off as a Charmander, but quickly became a Charmeleon after an Aerodactyl attack. It left permanent scratches on Charmeleon that didn't go away even after it evolved into Charizard. It is a pokemon that has the personality much like Deon. A perfect match.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr160.png
Name: Feraligator

Feraligator is the Johto starter that Elm gave Deon when he was ten. When it was a Totodile, it ate alot of fish and started to swim less and less. When it evolved into Croconaw, it regained it's swimming attitude and started swimming for hours on end. When it evolved again, it stayed out of the water and slept for hours. Feraligator is playful, but likes to sleep for long periods of time.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr254.png
Name: Sceptile

Sceptile is the Hoenn starter the Elm gave Deon when he was ten. Treecko was playful and loved to jump in the trees and sleep in them. He never wanted to go in his pokeball. It stayed the same way when Treecko evolved in Grovyle. It started to show a little attitude, however. When it evolved into Sceptile, it stopped climbing trees and starting running around them instead. It is funny to see when this happens, but Sceptile gets tired from it and is always sleeping. When it is awake and there are no trees around, it likes to run around Deon and use Leaf Blade to cut berries off bushes.

xoxkris
10-18-2006, 11:42 AM
I guess I will try this.

Name: Deon Sasuka

Appearance: Deon is about 5'5" and weighs about 140 pounds. He has shiny, dark-brown hair that gets in his face alot. His sapphire-blue eyes are covered by dark-shaded sunglasses. He wears a black shirt and dark-blue jeans. He wears a watch on his left wrist. On his neck, he wears a jade necklace he found lying on a dried up riverbank. His shoes are very old, dirty sneakers.

Personality: Deon is a person who gets angry easily and is hard to befriend. If you do manage to befriend him, he will protect you from anything. He doesn't like to laugh and rarely thinks anything is funny. He is constantly drifting off to what seems like another world in his mind. He never pays attention when that happens.

History: Deon was born in the little town of New Bark to a rich family. His father was one of Professor Elm's many assistants and was payed very well. Deon was always around pokemon and loved to play with them. All seemed to be going well until Deon was 9. On his 9th birthday, his family was attacked by a band of thieves. Deon never saw his parents again. He inherented the family fortune and helped Elm with his research. Elm gave him three pokemon at the age of 10 and then, Deon left to pokemon the greatest.

Pokemon:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg006.png
Name: Charizard

Charizard was the starter pokemon from Kanto that Elm gave Deon when he was ten. It started off as a Charmander, but quickly became a Charmeleon after an Aerodactyl attack. It left permanent scratches on Charmeleon that didn't go away even after it evolved into Charizard. It is a pokemon that has the personality much like Deon. A perfect match.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr160.png
Name: Feraligator

Feraligator is the Johto starter that Elm gave Deon when he was ten. When it was a Totodile, it ate alot of fish and started to swim less and less. When it evolved into Croconaw, it regained it's swimming attitude and started swimming for hours on end. When it evolved again, it stayed out of the water and slept for hours. Feraligator is playful, but likes to sleep for long periods of time.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr254.png
Name: Sceptile

Sceptile is the Hoenn starter the Elm gave Deon when he was ten. Treecko was playful and loved to jump in the trees and sleep in them. He never wanted to go in his pokeball. It stayed the same way when Treecko evolved in Grovyle. It started to show a little attitude, however. When it evolved into Sceptile, it stopped climbing trees and starting running around them instead. It is funny to see when this happens, but Sceptile gets tired from it and is always sleeping. When it is awake and there are no trees around, it likes to run around Deon and use Leaf Blade to cut berries off bushes.
Accepted! You can proceed to the roleplay now ^^

Lonsie
10-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Xoxkris, If you don't mind I changed my form a little adding a new pokemon and changing the way Aaron caught Feebas.

xoxkris
10-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Xoxkris, If you don't mind I changed my form a little adding a new pokemon and changing the way Aaron caught Feebas.

Sure, I don't really mind, but from now on, no more changes, guys ^^ Go right ahead, Lonewolf, and be honoured you are the last one for changes ^^;