PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery of Fossil Pokemon

Entei_3000
09-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Trainers, deep in a cave there are Pokemon that have been extinct for many years up till now.
Mysteriously these Pokemon have been able to bring themselves back to life.
Few people have gone in and make it out alive. The few who were lucky enough to make it out alive do not remeber what they saw or heard.
But you, young trainers, have something those people did not.
You have Pokemon. You must rely on one another. Help cover up your friends' weaknesses with your strengths. Go forth and unravel the mystery of the fossil Pokemon. Your friends and their Pokemon, and your Pokemon will be your only help. Other people that do not acompany you will keep in touch with you and your friends. I wish you good luck, you are going to need it...

Here's the form:

Name:
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Pokemon: (Up to three)

Here's mine:

Name: Lisa
Looks: Lisa wears blue jeans, a purple long-sleeved shirt with a Master Ball on the front, she wears brown hiking boots. Lisa wears a light purple vest over her shirt. She also carries a light purple backpack.
Personality: Lisa has a gentle and kind attitude. She's cares about her friends, her friends' Pokemon, and her own Pokemon.
Lisa's temper can get out of hand, but very rarely.
Pokemon: Sandslash, Raichu, Arbok.

People who have joined:
Entei_3000-Lisa
Ithilan-Wolf
Jaden0527-Ken Sienta
Trainer Ifrit-Ifrit Valentine

Ithilan
09-20-2006, 12:03 AM
Name: Wolf
Looks: He wears a dark grey shirt with the words Pokemon Swat Team on it, white pants, he has a silver back pack and a gold cap, his shirt has a hood on it which is always covering his hat.
Personality: He is quick to anger if you annoy him to much. He is kind and sweet, most girls from his school like him
Pokemon: Dragonite, Charizard, Mightyena

Jaden0527
09-20-2006, 12:35 AM
Name:Ken Sienta
Looks:Medium lenght black hair.A blue jacket with a white shirt under it.Jean.
Personality:Helping,but when he's not,he's laid back.He never gives up in battle.If put against a weakness he'll find a way to beat it.Determined.
History:He was forced to watch his father be killed.He was determined not to let his mother die now.His his mother evetually became sick.He nursed her until she finally said she's had enough and wanted to die.Since then he's alway promised,if he was to find someone in danger he'd save their lives and not let them die unless they actually wanted to.
Pokemon:Arcanine,Grovyle,Rhidon.

Exophi
09-20-2006, 04:49 AM
This reminds me of a recently released horror movie.

Is that what you based it off of?

I'll try to post a sign-up soon.

Entei_3000
09-20-2006, 03:54 PM
All are in. And no I didn't base it off of the movie your thinking of (I don't even know what kind of movie it is) this is a role-play I made up.
EDIT: I'm going to start this now.

.Red.
09-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Name: Ifrit Valentine

Looks: Short black hair, red hat with a white bill and half a cirlce on the front, black undershirt covered by red vest with white in the middle, blue jeans, red shoes, and usually a backpack.

Personality: Ifrit if very protective of his friends. He is quiet sometimes but when he feels the need to get his point across he will. He is very determined.
History: Ifrit grew up in Coral Seaport away from society. His parents died on a boat accident. He's really not for sure how. He moved to Jhoto for a while and recieved a Totodile and began starting to raise it. When it became a Feraligatr he moved back to Coral Seaport and was skimming the sand dunes outside his house and found a mudkip. He is also a wanderer and has his parents house locked up. His Swampert and Feraligatr are always out walking beside him. Since then he has never stopped training. One day he hopes to become an Elite Four member.

Pokemon: Feraligatr, Swampert, and Blastoise

(this thread is kinda dead but I signed up for it anyways because I already posted the rp. Didn't see this sign-up sheet until you told me. sorry)

Entei_3000
09-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Name: Ifrit Valentine

Looks: Short black hair, red hat with a white bill and half a cirlce on the front, black undershirt covered by red vest with white in the middle, blue jeans, red shoes, and usually a backpack.

Personality: Ifrit if very protective of his friends. He is quiet sometimes but when he feels the need to get his point across he will. He is very determined.
History: Ifrit grew up in Coral Seaport away from society. His parents died on a boat accident. He's really not for sure how. He moved to Jhoto for a while and recieved a Totodile and began starting to raise it. When it became a Feraligatr he moved back to Coral Seaport and was skimming the sand dunes outside his house and found a mudkip. He is also a wanderer and has his parents house locked up. His Swampert and Feraligatr are always out walking beside him. Since then he has never stopped training. One day he hopes to become an Elite Four member.

Pokemon: Feraligatr, Swampert, and Blastoise

(this thread is kinda dead but I signed up for it anyways because I already posted the rp. Didn't see this sign-up sheet until you told me. sorry)
You are accepted, Ifrit.