PDA

View Full Version : TVT's Sprite Aid Question Seminar

TVTMaster
09-18-2006, 11:06 PM
TVT's Sprite Aid Question Seminar
A entertaining guide to really index "Frequently Asked"(not to mention frequently needed) Questions.

.............Thank you for attending this seminar, people of PE2K. Here I will answer your questions on sprite work. As a quick note: All those here who wish to get their sprites rated are in the wrong building. Please exit to the rear. I'm here to answer questions about forms of spriting, spriting techniques, spriting rules, and to help aspiring spriters to graduate out of n00b stage. If you wish, I can assign you homework that can be sent to me via PM for grading according to the question sections here. Those experienced spriters and members may feel free to "ask" important questions that you feel new or bad spriters need to know. Since I'm pretending to have this take place in an auditorium, your posted questions will be fictionalized and pasted into the seminar's first post. If you would wish to have your question affect the gag and run storyline of this seminar, please notify me of actions you would wish your"self" to perform in this topic. Appearances of your character to be described in the seminar are welcomed. I'm aiming for a sticky once I have some decent questions up here, so fire away!

TVTMaster
09-19-2006, 07:25 PM
How did this get second-paged in one day? I'm sorry, but I have to bump. I could use this as a reserve for more text if I run out of room in the first post, though.

TVTMaster
09-20-2006, 01:05 AM
Two bumps. One day. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

TVTMaster
09-20-2006, 01:30 AM
.............not a valid question. I'm not talking about requests, but just check some idiot request topic every n00b makes. I want questions about spriting, not about getting sprites.

TVTMaster
09-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Seriously, do you delete all your posts? At least now I have FOUR RESERVE SPOTS. Can I get some real questions here?

badboy4
09-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Seriously, do you delete all your posts? At least now I have FOUR RESERVE SPOTS. Can I get some real questions here?
ummm... how do you make sprites transparent

TVTMaster
09-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Wish I could answer that... Try http://z14.invisionfree.com/c_spriting/index.php?showtopic=1162 on C Spriting. If someone else could help here, I'd edit the first post with some instructions. Thanks for a real question, though.

badboy4
09-21-2006, 12:26 AM
Wish I could answer that... Try http://z14.invisionfree.com/c_spriting/index.php?showtopic=1162 on C Spriting. If someone else could help here, I'd edit the first post with some instructions. Thanks for a real question, though.
do they have one for mspaint

TVTMaster
09-21-2006, 12:48 AM
No, and that's why I don't transparentize. I'm a Paint user, and transparentizing is only good for black backgrounds.

Any spriting related questions?