PDA

View Full Version : -Team Aqua-Frost HQ Thread-

TMTS
03-07-2004, 12:59 PM
This is the official Team Aqua-Frost thread. I will run over a few simple rules here.

We are team Aqua-Frost. (We are the merged form of Team Aqua and Team Frost...) Our goal is similar to the Aqua goal in Ruby-Sapphire: Expand the seas and water and stuff, help out durring droughts, etc. And create nice, cool temperatures for comfort in blazing-hot areas.

1: Same as forum rules. Don't do anything bad.
2. Please no spam.
3. Please no spam.
4. Please no spam.
5. Now that you get the idea, Don't spam!
6. No advertising your team if not on team Aqua-Frost.

And to introduce myself, I am TMTS. That stands for "The Magical Talking Sealeo". I used to be the Co-Co Leader of Team AF, but since rust isn't here yet, I guess I'm the leader! Weeeee! So feel free to join or re-join, whatever.

Lord Celebi
03-07-2004, 05:58 PM
This is the official Team Aqua-Frost thread. I will run over a few simple rules here.

We are team Aqua-Frost. (We are the merged form of Team Aqua and Team Frost...) Our goal is similar to the Aqua goal in Ruby-Sapphire: Expand the seas and water and stuff, help out durring droughts, etc. And create nice, cool temperatures for comfort in blazing-hot areas.

2. Please no spam.
3. Please no spam.
4. Please no spam.

And to introduce myself, I am TMTS. That stands for "The Magical Talking Sealeo". I used to be the Co-Co Leader of Team AF, but since rust isn't here yet, I guess I'm the leader! Weeeee! So feel free to join or re-join, whatever.
Hehe, I'm here, so I'm taking back the position as leader.

[Lawd and Censored]

KantoMaster
03-07-2004, 10:42 PM
I would like to rejoin. :dance:

pichu is cool
03-07-2004, 11:18 PM

2. Please no spam.
3. Please no spam.
4. Please no spam.

How do I join?

Lord Celebi
03-08-2004, 01:58 AM
How do I join?
Name:
Pokemon (Water or Ice, No Legendaries):

Lord Celebi
03-08-2004, 02:24 AM
New Thread, Please continue discussion there: http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/showthread.php?p=3271#post3271

Pichu, please post your form in that thread.

Please Lock this thread.

Brandon
04-11-2004, 09:09 PM
:signyo: Hay hay, remember me(Frost member Brandon), u dont mind if I come back after waiting for pokemon elite 2000 to come back online do u? :dance:

Lord Celebi
04-12-2004, 07:13 PM
:signyo: Hay hay, remember me(Frost member Brandon), u dont mind if I come back after waiting for pokemon elite 2000 to come back online do u? :dance:
I did create another thread with sign up info...

Yes welcome back, plz post in the other thread.

// shattered-dreams //
04-24-2004, 06:50 PM
yo its taro im visiting every1 2day <glomp>

Lord Celebi
04-24-2004, 08:48 PM
yo its taro im visiting every1 2day <glomp>
Hey Taro, you posted in the wrong thread, but Hey!
I just created new forums for TA so join those too and I'll gaive you your g-mod position back. http://s6.invisionfree.com/Team_Aqua_Forums/index.php?

=+=shellshocker=+=
03-06-2005, 03:16 PM
How Can I Join Team Aquafrost??blastoise_800 :ermm: :oops:

Lord Celebi
03-06-2005, 03:24 PM
In Hell? I thought I Had this thread closed.

Someone needs to close this, there's another thread.
shellshocker, wait a couple of weeks, I'll start a new AF Club.

sven2005
03-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Can I join

Tamer San
03-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Errr...rust had this thread locked so I don't think you can join from here!!!

rust, you must PM a G-Mod to lock this ^^

Lord Celebi
03-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Okay. Anyone who wants to join us, join here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=161909#post161909