PDA

View Full Version : Question for a very confused person.

chihuahuaking88
09-20-2006, 05:49 PM
First off, I'm so sorry if I'm not in the right place. I'm a bit sick, and my wits aren't all about me, but I would like to join the RP (I believe it's the War RP), that is quite indepth, and has the ability to become a "hybrid" pokemon/human. If someone could tell/link me as to the requirements for the bio, I'd apresheate it.

Also, I read the summary of what's going on (at least the first few chapeters)... and I'm still confused. It was a bit overwhelming to read all of it, so I read the first three, browsed the next few and came here... could someone give me some idea as to what I need to know to start RPing? I could make it to where I have been "away from the world", (IE I don't know what's going on), but I still don't even know the backdrop, besides that there's a war.

I'm sorry, again, if I'm in the wrong place, and/or if my question is repeated quite often and their's a post to answer my questions in a quickly readable format. I gtg to class, but I'll be back! :P

Thanks all!

~Howmi

Edit: I have now read the proluge, but I am still a bit confused as to what's going on now. Any help is apresheated.

Danne112
09-25-2006, 11:39 PM
heheh, your post confused me a bit I must say. Are you looking to join the War RP? If so there's a sticky link I think this season of it is over or perhaps just beginning I don't keep track. Lol and also, I'd advise using Microsoft Word spell checks, you have very interesting spellings, especially of appreciate :wink:

chihuahuaking88
09-27-2006, 05:42 AM
*ahem* Yes, well....

Neo said that the RP is too far ahead to join apparently, and that, unless I read all 200 posts, I can't join, so... :( Oh, well. I thought I'd catch on as the RP went along, but I guess the RP is closed to new members. Blah.

Anyway, I'm trying to participate in another one, though I really like the idea of Pokemon hybrids....

Oh, and yes Word. When I posted that, I didn't have access to Word. I know, my spelling is awful. It's my absolute worst academic skill. Pretty good for a college student, eh? :P Oh, and as I stated before, I was a bit sick, and when I get sick, I get confusing, so please excuse my... confusing wording.

~Howmi/Kiano