PDA

View Full Version : Question?

Fire Pkmn Master
09-20-2006, 06:59 PM
Can your Pokemon evolve in the game? I know you could evolve some Pokemon with stones in the game but what about that pokemon that evolve at certain lvls. Both my Mudkip and Torchic are at lvl 16?

Neo Emolga
09-20-2006, 07:04 PM
This will help explain it. (http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/evolution.shtml)

Other than that, I don't know. And I'd link to the PE2K if it covered this, but this is the only place where I can find it covered...

Orange_Flaaffy
09-20-2006, 11:40 PM
It's a shame there is not as much focus on it, most of all since you were once a human and it must feel..odd :P

PokemonElite2000
09-21-2006, 01:28 AM
Can your Pokemon evolve in the game? I know you could evolve some Pokemon with stones in the game but what about that pokemon that evolve at certain lvls. Both my Mudkip and Torchic are at lvl 16?
You have to beat the game first, before you can evolve your Pokemon. Even after you beat the game, the storyline will still continue and there will be still a lot of new places to visit (so there's plenty to do left). Once you beat the game, you just go to where Whiscash is, and you can evolve any Pokemon in your team, since after you beat the game, you can also change who's the leader of the team (who you control). Of course, you have to satisfy the level requirements and item requirements (if any), to evolve.

Fire Pkmn Master
09-21-2006, 03:41 AM
Thankyou for the help guys. I got it now. I should just go to serebii first next time.:oops:

Orange_Flaaffy
09-21-2006, 04:46 AM
Thankyou for the help guys. I got it now. I should just go to serebii first next time.:oops:
*gasp* Don't say such things :P! We may take a little longer but we are just as good thank you very much :)

Shadow Kyogre GT2
09-21-2006, 05:41 AM
Maybe because you haven't got the second or third badge, that's all I can think of.

Tahir123
09-21-2006, 11:00 AM
First thrash Rayquaza,then go to that hole at the Whiscash pond.You can dump your partner.Enter and if you have reached the required you can choose to evolve.

Fire Pkmn Master
09-21-2006, 08:12 PM
Maybe because you haven't got the second or third badge, that's all I can think of.
What are you talking about.:neutral:
First thrash Rayquaza,then go to that hole at the Whiscash pond.You can dump your partner.Enter and if you have reached the required you can choose to evolve.

I got it i said. -__-

SaixPuppy
10-11-2008, 01:37 PM
serebii is probably the best place for answers, if they don't have an answer then who knows where it will be!