PDA

View Full Version : Big help needed

legendarytrainer264
09-20-2006, 10:19 PM
i got the game yesterday but cant beat skarmory he beat up my treeko and fainted by 1 attack and im not week and i guess i need about 3 blast seeds to beat him can someone help me or can i send a distress mail

Edward Elric1
09-20-2006, 11:37 PM
I easily defeated Skarmory with Charmander and Totodile last night but I don't know how to send my A-Ok Mail to you to help you out

PokemonElite2000
09-21-2006, 01:24 AM
i got the game yesterday but cant beat skarmory he beat up my treeko and fainted by 1 attack and im not week and i guess i need about 3 blast seeds to beat him can someone help me or can i send a distress mail
If you want to send a distress mail, you should follow the directions here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23044

Tahir123
09-21-2006, 10:53 AM
Did you have to pick Treecko?Pick any other main starter evrm Bulbasaur and Chikorita can do the job.

ZmanCometh
09-21-2006, 11:02 AM
i had the same problem. just try to get through mt steel without uing many items, and then when you fight skarmory, make sure you have at least 3 blast seeds, and use them over and over. after the 3rd, the skarmory should be hurt enough to give up, and you win the mission.

Tahir123
09-21-2006, 01:23 PM
If you have trouble with Skarmory,how can you hope to beat the three birds?They are at level 37 while you are at level 17-ish.It's a miracle I defeated them in my Japanese version.

Lotad
09-21-2006, 01:42 PM
i had the same problem. just try to get through mt steel without uing many items, and then when you fight skarmory, make sure you have at least 3 blast seeds, and use them over and over. after the 3rd, the skarmory should be hurt enough to give up, and you win the mission.

I didn't have to use Blast Seeds... I think one Bone Club followed by a ThunderShock got rid of Skarmory for me...

treytrey33
10-28-2006, 01:19 AM
I didn't have to use Blast Seeds... I think one Bone Club followed by a ThunderShock got rid of Skarmory for me...

i need help help sos is:
2X??93RYW7????CM?2
?W????PP-M?3??5F9?
??S?Q-8??R-??CXJMN

BLaZe77
10-28-2006, 02:32 AM
Did you have to pick Treecko?Pick any other main starter evrm Bulbasaur and Chikorita can do the job.

wats wrong with treeko??? O_o

Vegeta rules
10-28-2006, 02:42 AM
wats wrong with treeko??? O_oI hear that he is a big disadvantage to most bosses.:surp:

Ridley
10-28-2006, 02:48 AM
I hear that he is a big disadvantage to most bosses.:surp:
Possibly, but he beat Kyogre really easily.
I didn't have much trouble when I had Treecko.

theEND
10-28-2006, 02:56 AM
There's nothing wrong with being a Grass type or any other type for a Starter and Partner in Mystery Dungeons, and Treeko's no exception. You just have to learn how to do everything accordingly. You can't just rush in your Charmander/Torchic/whatever at Kyogre so it can use a powerful water attack. If I were Charmander, which I used to be, but now I am a Charizard, and battle Kyogre as a Charizard, I would use a long range attack first that would hit the enemy in front of me for about 3 to 4 square range (Basically, Flamethrower or Heat Wave would do, but Heat Wave would just be a waste when used against 1 Pokemon, and Kyogre's definitely no exception), or just throw/use items that would damage.

For the Skarmory part, however, I have no idea. -.-

BLaZe77
10-28-2006, 03:13 AM
i find that treecko is strong wen he learnes mega drain. its useful in dungeons

theEND
10-28-2006, 03:21 AM
i find that treecko is strong wen he learnes mega drain. its useful in dungeons
That's quite correct. That move saves you some HP when used, not to mention the fact that it will most certainly instant kill Ground, Rock, Water, and other Pokemon weak against Grass type attacks if the level is close enough to the opponent's HP, or higher, not to mention you also gain a boosted EXP gain due to the fact you're finishing off the thing with an actual Attack. 3 in one gain, most of the time.

1 - HP
2 - Boosted EXP
3 - Great Power/Move

cheeseypoofeater
10-28-2006, 03:54 AM
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
(i'm joking, try again)

AshMistyMayfan
10-28-2006, 06:21 AM

Follow what POKemon 2000 said, but I can offer some advice:

Teach bullet seed to your Grass Pokemon, you'll go a very long way with it.
Against Skarmony, who is your partner Pokemon? The electric/fire stand a better chance in assisting you against Skarmony. For me, I just sent up Pikachu and it roasted it on 2 shots.

Gravel Rock/Blast Seed are the best weapons to have, but also, stick/iron thorn/spike are also good. What you should also do is EQUIP your partner Pokemon with Gravel rock or one of the other weapons noted in stick/iron thorn/spike, but you should make sure not to be in your partner Pokemon's line of fire.

I'm not sure on Skarmony's portion if you can send distress mail for it's the final dungeon room in the game's story mode. But I and many other players can assist you easily if you ever get in trouble in the game.

SunshineWingull
10-28-2006, 04:38 PM
You can't beat SKARMORY?!? :eek: Well, Chikorita WAS a big help...