PDA

View Full Version : Weirdiest thing to happen to you in R/B

Rapz
09-22-2006, 07:23 PM
What was the weirdest thing to ever happen to you in Red or Blue?

For me, I traded my little brother a level 80 Chansey after I gave him my blue version. His Chansey never listened since he didn't have any badges then one day when he was playing it on our super gameboy in viridian when suddenly Chansey flew! It was weird then during the route between Pewter and Mt. Moon his Chansey disappeared...and ran away never to be seen again.

Edward Elric
09-26-2006, 09:53 PM
WTF!!! How?

Haunted Cereal Box
09-27-2006, 01:36 AM
wow......ive never heard of that before. it was probably because it didnt obey him and he got annoyed of his unbadgeyness :goofy: and ran away

Spinner
09-27-2006, 12:10 PM
:confused: Chansey flew and then ran away... Wow. I wish random stuff would happen to me more often ( though perhaps on a lvl 5 pidgey, NOT a lvl 80 Chansey...)

Haunted Cereal Box
09-27-2006, 08:55 PM
it sprouted wings and flew to Canada!

deoxysboy2000
10-02-2006, 01:48 AM
i did the missingno glitch and i never cought it and i left my game in battle with missingno to get some water and when i came back it was the screan that sais continue and new game and then theirs only new game

kyjb70
10-02-2006, 01:50 AM
I know some ones Level 100 starter Fraligatr ( excuse on my spelling ang grammer) disapeared

Rapz
10-13-2006, 11:43 PM
wow......ive never heard of that before. it was probably because it didnt obey him and he got annoyed of his unbadgeyness :goofy: and ran away

Lol, must have been. It had to have been a game glitch though...somewhere in his game now roams a high-leveled Chansey ^^;

Sobek
10-15-2006, 02:34 PM
When if first got my Red version years ago when it first came out in the US I used the MisingNo cheat constantly, and just recently when I restarted, the game will randomly freeze in the middle of battles. I have to save constantly if I want to play it. Its really annoying.

Don't use cheats kids.

silent pokemon master
10-16-2006, 07:20 PM
i dont personnaly use missingno to me its not even consideed a poke :oops: :oops: i dontt like it and it dont like me i prefare mewtwo all the way and mew too for bieng so darn cute(i no i no i am a boy and i said dat:oops: :oops: )

alice_the_dratini
10-16-2006, 08:15 PM

For me, I traded my little brother a level 80 Chansey after I gave him my blue version. His Chansey never listened since he didn't have any badges then one day when he was playing it on our super gameboy in viridian when suddenly Chansey flew! It was weird then during the route between Pewter and Mt. Moon his Chansey disappeared...and ran away never to be seen again.
It flew? I find that hard to believe.:confused:

mistdragon
10-17-2006, 04:53 AM
Erm, I am unsure what you meant by 'Flew'. As in, do you see Chansey has the same animation as HM02FLY or it just *POOFED* and becam kokocrunch.... I mean, disappear?:oops:

DratiniLover
10-17-2006, 09:02 AM

That is seriously strange! :square:

Elmo's Heaven!!
10-24-2006, 01:34 AM
My pants fell down.

Espeon EX
10-24-2006, 01:39 AM
You know that r/b are old games so those kinds of things
would happen.

PIKA_GIRL
10-24-2006, 02:44 AM
When if first got my Red version years ago when it first came out in the US I used the MisingNo cheat constantly, and just recently when I restarted, the game will randomly freeze in the middle of battles. I have to save constantly if I want to play it. Its really annoying.

Don't use cheats kids.

Once I used a cheat the mew one to get mew in yellow. I cant belive it but it worked! That was weird!:eek: :eh:

TehD00de
10-24-2006, 10:42 AM
I caught a few Missingno and tried seeing what it'd show up as on Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2....
On Pokemon Stadium one, it showed up as a substitute, like the little baby Kangaskhan doll that pops up when you use the move substitute, and it had Transform instead of its other Water Gun.... as well as a move called "Bird":rolleyes:

And on Stadium 2, it showed up as an "abnormal Tyranitar", and it wouldn't let me use it because the game knew that something was wrong with it. Also, anyone I did use in actual battles on Stadium 2 (like my newfound file's Charmeleon - at the time... I was getting some extra Psychic and Earthquake TMs off my Gold), they would take the hits from guys like 80 levels higher than them but their HP bar kept refilling after it ran out so they never died :eh: < Oro?

PS
Anyone need info on Stadium one or two I think I do pretty well at them both, even if you're stuck with rental dudes.

Peace / out

Glitched
10-30-2006, 08:05 PM
One word: u.4. Major glitch Pokemon... I luffs it to death. u.4 is mah baby. ^_^ If you want one...
1. get a pokemon with a special stat of 194.
2. find a trainer who is offscreen but will attempt to battle you when he/she scrolls on screen( like the gambler)
3. take one step, pause the game and fly to an area with a trainer you have yet to battle. Fight 'em.
4. Now find a wild Ditto. Get it to transform into the Pokemon w/ special of 194. Defeat it.
5. Make sure this Ditto is the last Pokemon/trainer you face. Return to the location of the first trainer that you flew away from. The moment you enter the area, the pause screen will appear. Exit it and u.4 will appear. Be warned, as its incredibly dangerous for your game, but oh-so loveable. ^___^ Any number other than 194 will produce a different Pokemon (i.e. 0 will produce an 'M and 21 will produce a Mew <3)

Lucky Flareon
10-30-2006, 08:20 PM
i did the missingno glitch and i never cought it and i left my game in battle with missingno to get some water and when i came back it was the screan that sais continue and new game and then theirs only new game

Something like this happened to me too. I used some glitch, and then BAM, my game was gone. And since I was an obsessed 4th grade girl, I sat on our couch and cried.

Lifetimeban
10-31-2006, 12:56 AM
Thw weirdest thing that happened to me was in Yellow.
I was trading pokemon between Silver and Yellow using Poemon stadium 2, and yellow had a box number 13 with random pokemon in it. This included:
A level 100 ditto with morph.
A level 100 Vulpix with morph.
A level 2 Weepingbell.
And my faveroute --- a Level 2 Alakazam with High jump kick.

I traded all these bizzare pokemon to Silver. When I turned the N64 off, box 13 on yellow dissapeared, as well as all the pokemon from silver I had traded there. But Silver still had all the bizzare pokemon from box 13. I could never get it to happen again. But... I got the Alakazam! Its at level 70 now.

In red and blue, the weirdest thing was Missingno. How boring. But, I did use missingno to clone my items. And then I cloned my fossil. The guy refuses to make a pokemon out of it, and if I want them in my PC, I have to put them in 1 at a time. Its a pain...
...But, I might clone my bike soon. See what becomes of that.

Hoshika
10-31-2006, 01:29 AM
I was playing Pokémon Yellow with my level 50 starter Pikachu, when all of a sudden, it zapped me. o.o

...When I talked to it, of course :oops: