PDA

View Full Version : Scarves and Bands

Hoshika
09-22-2006, 10:48 PM
Does anyone know where to get them early in the game? I found a Special Band in a dungeon, put it on, and then when I used an escape orb, I wasn't holding it anymore! So, where's the other bands!? ._.

Hypocrisy is Fun
09-22-2006, 11:45 PM
You mostly find them in the dungeons and get them as rewards.

Shadow Eevee
09-23-2006, 01:09 AM
cool . you get to wear clothes in the game?wooh! tommorow(and toysrus)aren't that far away!

Hypocrisy is Fun
09-23-2006, 01:15 AM
cool . you get to wear clothes in the game?wooh! tommorow(and toysrus)aren't that far away!

You dont really see them, they are just hold items.

Shadow Eevee
09-23-2006, 01:22 AM
still it is cool i can't wait till tommorow.new seasons too.and pokemoneven thought everyone sounds like ****

Orange_Flaaffy
09-23-2006, 01:56 AM
You dont really see them, they are just hold items.
That is sad to me :( I spent so many months loving the MD game art with the pokemon wearing those... Then I find out you can't see them :(

Poltergeist
09-23-2006, 03:02 AM
That is sad to me :( I spent so many months loving the MD game art with the pokemon wearing those... Then I find out you can't see them :(

I cant see why you can't see them. Team Go getters looked awesome in their red scarfs,along with the pokemon on the box art! I sorta saw this coming but I still hoped you could have seen them. Maybe if they make a sequel....

Orange_Flaaffy
09-23-2006, 03:22 AM
I cant see why you can't see them. Team Go getters looked awesome in their red scarfs,along with the pokemon on the box art! I sorta saw this coming but I still hoped you could have seen them. Maybe if they make a sequel....
I know it was so darn cute on the go getters too..Such a shame :(

Wizard_Musician
06-10-2007, 08:25 AM
If you want a specific scarf/band, then i'd recommend using Wondermail codes. However, if it's just any scarf/band you want and don't mind just so long as you get some, then i'd recommend the dungeons you go through when you are a fugitive, i.e. Lapis Cave - Mt. Freeze.