PDA

View Full Version : Caption Contest

Steven
06-06-2004, 04:49 PM
Okay, I'll make pictures and you have to put in what you think they're saying. I'll need two judges, who will help me judge the best one. Anyone can volunteer, the only thing is that you can't play the game if you are a judge. The judges then award who they think should get the prize with 5 points, then we all decide on one person who recieves 20 points, so with one caption you can get up to 35 points, if all the judges think you should get the award. We also give out points for creativity, participation, and whatever we think. Here's the first one, and I need some Judges, but if no one wants to judge, I'll be the only judge.

You can choose to do both or just one, nothing will be held against you, you can win both.

#1.) http://www.freewebs.com/adepthelp/captioncontest1.PNG #2.) http://www.freewebs.com/adepthelp/captioncontest2.PNG

Tamer Marco
06-06-2004, 05:15 PM
I'd be willing to be a judge.

Agent Orange
06-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Ill be a judge too.

Matt & Vulpix
06-06-2004, 05:33 PM
1)
Red Bulbasaur: Come one, come all, come see our magnificent flipping Bulba-Trio!
The first Bulbsaur flips over, the other does too, and the other one turns pink.
Red Bulbasaur: Crap, we've been found out!

2) (Girl at top right = Kiki. Girl bottom left= Sissi)
Kiki: Hahahahahahaha! My Cloyster & Sharpedo will finally pop your Wailords!
Sissi: Aw, you big thin meanie! Maybe I should pop your ego! Oh wait, Wailord don't have horns...

Satou
06-06-2004, 07:21 PM
1) Red Bulba: Get off the text box! *I* am the main character!!!

2) Cloyster: Poke of doooooom... ^.^
Top Right Girl: Nuuuuu! Not da poke of doom!

(( I have a random cause of stupidity this morning ))

mlugia
06-06-2004, 08:37 PM
#1:

Red Bulba: Someone tell that ******* bulbasaur to stop trying to climb up my text boxes. If I stop talking he'd fall off.

Steven
06-06-2004, 11:40 PM
I'd be willing to be a judge.

Ill be a judge too.

Okay you both are accepted. Once We've recieved 10 tries for the contest we will post our choices and then we can argue to see who should get it. Then we can go on to the next two.

Latias10
06-07-2004, 02:18 AM
#1) Red Bulbasaur: Hey why did when the Ditto licked my friend he turned shiny and went upsidedown when I turn red? And when did a Ditto know lick?

#2)Sharpedo: I thought Wailmer were biger then me.
Closter: Must be smaller Wailmer day.

VenusaurTrainer
06-08-2004, 12:40 AM
#2) Sharpeodo: Why is their a yellow and black box beside of me?

Atlas
06-08-2004, 06:41 PM
1)
Red Bulbsaur: How in the world did that Bulbasaur get behind My Text Box!?!?!? .

2)
Sign: Catution Sharpedo & Cloyster may pop wailmer. Caution
Two Girls: Uh Oh.

Tamer San
06-09-2004, 02:32 PM
1-
Bulbasaur: "I can't beleave I have all these fans... *gets shy and his colour changes into red*

1)
Red Bulbasaur: Come one, come all, come see our magnificent flipping Bulba-Trio!
The first Bulbsaur flips over, the other does too, and the other one turns pink.
Red Bulbasaur: Crap, we've been found out!

2) (Girl at top right = Kiki. Girl bottom left= Sissi)
Kiki: Hahahahahahaha! My Cloyster & Sharpedo will finally pop your Wailords!
Sissi: Aw, you big thin meanie! Maybe I should pop your ego! Oh wait, Wailord don't have horns...

I'll use Matt's Kiki and Sissi...

2-
Kiki: HE IS BITTING WALMER'S BUTT!!!
*BITE*
Wailmer: AWWWWWW
Sharpedo: Ewwwww...
Sissi: That was kindda strange...BUT LOOK AT THAT CLOYSTER!!! HE IS TRYING TO...
*POKES*
Wailmer: OUCH!!!
Kiki: I always thaught Shelders sticks on Slowpoke's butts but not Cloyster's sticks in a Wailmer's!!!?

(PS.Kindda silly and not well done, I wasn't in a mood when I saw the red Bulba :tongue: )

Pidgeot79
06-10-2004, 07:14 AM

Regular Bulbasaur:So this is what happens when pokemon do drugs.

Girl With Lifesaver:Does this Lifesaver make my butt look big?
Scared Person:OMG!Holy crap!Its a yellow and black stripe thingy!

Ruben
06-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Introducing: the master of chickens and lord of the dead living (reverse of the living dead -_-;)

1) Red bulbasaur: 'WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!'

2) *letters on sign appear* 'Do not give pokemon sugar, it may cause angry and/or uncontrolable urges...'
Wailmers: 0.o;

- Ruben V.

RedEeveeMaster
06-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Ditto *thinking*: Mmmmm ketchup.

Girl *on left*: If you squint you can read the words; NO WAILMER!

Steven
06-13-2004, 11:24 AM
My Decision

#1.) Pidgeot79

#2.) Ruben

Dark Pikachu's Decision

#1.) Mlugia

#2.) Ruben

So Here's the Score Board so far... we still need to award the 20 points for each picture! The next pics will be coming shortly...

Mlugia 5 Points
Pidgeot79 5 points
Ruben 10 Points

Ruben
06-13-2004, 04:14 PM
*jums into air* IM FUNNY !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: *the judge's come wisper something in my ear* What ?! You chose me because you pitty me ?! :eek: :neutral: :sad: Ow well :biggrin: *starts jumping again*

And for the second one... Ye, pidgeot or mlugia, but i think mlugia's maybe a TAD more funny ^-^; (Seven, don't disqualify me for that :eek:)

- Ruben V.

EDIT: Hey, I tried making an image myself for the caption contest, dont use it if you think that it sucks, lol :wink:

Tamer Marco
06-13-2004, 04:41 PM
My descison

First:
1)Pidgeot79
2)RedEeveeMaster

Second:
1) mlugia
2) Tamer San

RedEeveeMaster
06-14-2004, 02:36 AM
*Claps* Yay! *Stands up in chair* I am the second funniest ever!*Falls over and waits for laughs* *Not even the crickets chirp* Rats...

Steven
06-14-2004, 03:34 AM
Okay, the majority rules that Pidgeot79 wins the first contest, and Ruben wins the second one. Good Job. Here are the next ones:

Sorry, the place that hosts my images is having technical difficulties... As soon as they fix it, I'll post them here.

This is the Current Scoreboard
Pidgeot79- 30
Ruben- 30
Mlugia- 5
RedEeveeMaster- 5

BTW: Ruben, I can't use yours because there is no bubble or anything for the words to go on... you can edit it and re submit it if you like.

Ruben
06-14-2004, 04:06 PM
Yey, 20 POINTS ! Thank you judges :biggrin: What ?! I didnt' pay them money :eek: :sweat: :shhh:

Lol, I have editted it ;)

- Ruben V.

Agent Orange
06-14-2004, 04:10 PM
30 points Ruben, not 20.

Ruben
06-14-2004, 04:14 PM
30 points Ruben, not 20.

:eek: :cry: MOMMY ! EVIL MISTER YELLED AT ME :cry:

- Ruben V.

Agent Orange
06-14-2004, 04:21 PM
30!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU BOY?!

ARE YOU STUPID OF SOMETHING?!

CAN YOU READ!!!

HUH!?

:tongue:

Ruben
06-14-2004, 04:47 PM
30!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU BOY?!

ARE YOU STUPID OF SOMETHING?!

CAN YOU READ!!!

HUH!?

:tongue:

*has horrible flash backs to his tragic youth in the army* :cry: wait a sec... :eek: That flashback came from full metal jacket ... :eh:

- Ruben V.

Pidgeot79
06-16-2004, 05:20 AM
I think we need to start a new round about now.