PDA

View Full Version : Squad 92

FireMasta
09-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey you guys! What's your team name, What rank you are, how far you are in the game, and what are the pokemon in your team(nick names too).

~Mine~
Team name: Squad 92
How far: Beat the game and got all the extra pokemon except for Celebi
Pokemon: Blazekein(Kyle) Feraligatr(Sea Weed) Aggron(Steel)

Jenjiferz
09-23-2006, 05:08 PM
I just got it yesterday, and have only played for maybe an hour..so I don't think I even have a rank yet..but my team is called The Avengers and my pokemon are..bulbasaur and totodile.

Hikozaru8
09-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey you guys! What's your team name, What rank you are, how far you are in the game, and what are the pokemon in your team(nick names too).

~Mine~
I was bout to start this thread.

Team Name: Omega
How far: Buried Relic
Pokemon: Charzard (Michael), Pikachu (Pikadude) and Absol

YAY! 100 POSTS!

FireMasta
09-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Well when I said what pokemon I didn't mean like all of them I meant like what ones do you use the most or what is your party. I have like a lot more pokemon than just Kyle, Sea Weed , and Steel, but those are the ones I use the most and basically they're my Team "leaders." You Know like How there's Tyranitar, Charzard, and Alakzam.

bonsly
09-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Team GTR gengar Tyranitar and raichu reporting for duty a bronze rank in sinister woods.

I really want to name myself ACT.

FireMasta
09-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Dude that's not possible lol. First off you can't have a Tyranitar or gangar or Raiachu for that matter and be a bronze rank!:goofy:

Hikozaru8
09-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Well when I said what pokemon I didn't mean like all of them I meant like what ones do you use the most or what is your party. I have like a lot more pokemon than just Kyle, Sea Weed , and Steel, but those are the ones I use the most and basically they're my Team "leaders." You Know like How there's Tyranitar, Charzard, and Alakzam.
Michael, Pikadude and Absol.

bonsly
09-23-2006, 05:27 PM
I know, but I will, I will...

FireMasta
09-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Cool lol. And I'm sorry if that post about it sound kinda like I was being an @$$ lol, I didnt mean it too.

bonsly
09-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Yah acutally i just found out that my file was deleted.:susp:

FireMasta
09-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Hey Guys how many lv 100 pokemon do you have?
I have 8.
Blazekein, Aggron, Feraligatr, Arcanine, Vulpix, Electabuzz, Mew, and charizard.

Fire Pkmn Master
09-23-2006, 06:47 PM
I had trouble picking a Team name but...
Team Name: Number 1
Pokemon:Swampert,[Aqua] Blaziken[Flames] and Absol.
How Far:Beat the first half just have to get other pokemon and such.

Orange_Flaaffy
09-23-2006, 07:06 PM
Team Name: Tigerlily
Team: Cubone (Nina), Squirtle, Pinsir
Area: Just about to go up the thunder mountain ;)

.AzureLight
09-23-2006, 08:01 PM

~Mine~

Team Name: 1337
How Far: Got EVERYTHING including the super uber Rainbow Ditto so leet that it's only in my game.
Pokemon: Your Mom, Husnain, Rainbow Ditto

Orange_Flaaffy
09-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Team Name: 1337
How Far: Got EVERYTHING including the super uber Rainbow Ditto so leet that it's only in my game.
Pokemon: Your Mom, Husnain, Rainbow Ditto
I think he got MD mixed up with the normal games :P
I really don't think you can get *every* pokemon, they would not make it that easy to do in a single game.
It may take a long time but I bet there will someday be a way to link DS and GB SP games...And they proablity have one pokemon locked in MDBlue and MDRed for just such a day ;)

.AzureLight
09-24-2006, 12:10 AM
I think he got MD mixed up with the normal games :P
I really don't think you can get *every* pokemon, they would not make it that easy to do in a single game.
It may take a long time but I bet there will someday be a way to link DS and GB SP games...And they proablity have one pokemon locked in MDBlue and MDRed for just such a day ;)

You can only get Minun, Magikarp and Gyarados in Blue. Feebas, Milotic and Plusle are unique to Red.

Orange_Flaaffy
09-24-2006, 12:20 AM
That's nice to know, I think I will be getting Red to...
Now all we need is the link :)

.AzureLight
09-24-2006, 12:59 AM
That's nice to know, I think I will be getting Red to...
Now all we need is the link :)

The link? Oh, to catch them in the opposite versions, I think there's a couple missions that unlock them. But they're only obtainable in their respective games. Then you need to use Wonder Mail.

FireMasta
09-24-2006, 01:24 AM
Ok first off lan you forgot about the porygons.... porygon is unquie to red and porygon 2 is to blue. And second of all you don't need a link or the other crap. The Ds has it built in so say u were to put in red in the gameboy slot and the blue in the ds slot you'd be able to trade how do you think D&P are going to work!?!?!?!:tongue:

.AzureLight
09-24-2006, 01:27 AM
Ok first off lan you forgot about the porygons.... porygon is unquie to red and porygon 2 is to blue. And second of all you don't need a link or the other crap. The Ds has it built in so say u were to put in red in the gameboy slot and the blue in the ds slot you'd be able to trade how do you think D&P are going to work!?!?!?!:tongue:

Technically, Porygon2 isn't unique seeing how Porygon can evolve. :ermm:

And I'm only human, jeez. :rolleyes:

And sure, you can "Recieve Teams" but catching the Pokemon in the wild is much funner, fool.

FireMasta
09-24-2006, 01:29 AM
Fool! Good point, but porygon2 can only be caught in blue in the wild and red doesnt have the item upgrade in it!

.AzureLight
09-24-2006, 01:31 AM
Fool! Good point, but porygon2 can only be caught in blue in the wild and red doesnt have the item upgrade in it!

Okay, you are being really stupid. Obviously there's no point in arguing with a noob like you, so...

CONGRATS, YOU SUCK ENOUGH TO BE ADDED TO LAN'S IGNORE LIST!

FireMasta
09-24-2006, 01:38 AM
Are you sure that it's just not you WHO SUCKS ENOUGH TO PUT SOMEONE ON YOUR IGNORE LIST BECAUSE YOU'RE TO CHILDISH TO TALK IT OUT!!?!?!?!?!?!

Orange_Flaaffy
09-24-2006, 01:54 AM
Please, please, stop using capslock and huge font, I think you killed my online eardrums :(...

Mime Jr
09-24-2006, 02:18 AM
Team name: Poke Sqaud
How far: At Dugtorio Mission
Pokemon: Charmander(Ryan) Treecko(Treecko)

Pichufan4
09-24-2006, 03:10 PM
Name: Team Go-Getters (I KNOW ITS FROM THE SHOW, could not think of anything)
Location in Story: Grand Canyon
Pokemon: Im a Bulbasaur and my Partner is a Cyndaquil
Other Pokemon to call on: Rattata, Voltorb, Magnemite, and Poliwag
Pokemon I am close to getting or wanting to get: Teddiursa and Phanpy

bonsly
10-08-2006, 05:31 PM
you must be gold

Hoshika
10-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Name: Team Go-Getters (I KNOW ITS FROM THE SHOW, could not think of anything)
Location in Story: Grand Canyon
Pokemon: Im a Bulbasaur and my Partner is a Cyndaquil
Other Pokemon to call on: Rattata, Voltorb, Magnemite, and Poliwag
Pokemon I am close to getting or wanting to get: Teddiursa and Phanpy

lolol Grand Canyon! It's GREAT Canyon. XD

Rescue Team Comet
Team Leaders: Pikachu (me) Lvl. 45, Torchic (Chiki) Lvl. 43, Mudkip (Nami) Lvl. 35
Little description:
My unreleased fic shows that I have lots of Sp. Atk, Defense, Speed, and HP. That's really how I am in the game, and I wrote it about 1 month ago O_O
Chiki is the one with the Speed and Sp. Atk. HP is moderate. Same in the fic also. For some reason, the game made the same personality for her too, but that's just me.
Nami is the average Mudkip, only with more Attack. Only move that he's missing in the game to match the fic Nami is Hydro Pump. He's a young little semi-irrisponsible kid in the fic. He stepped on a Selfdestruct trap 4 times in a row. That should be enough proof for you! XD

Sorry for the ramble.

BLaZe77
10-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Team:FLaMe
How far:beat the main story stil working on the extras
main pokemon: Charizard (BLaZe), Grovel(Grovel),Warturtle(warturtle)

deoxysboy2000
10-10-2006, 12:50 PM
team: flash
ranck: i dont know how to cheak
pokemon pikachu charmander zigzagoon

i slacked of on my game for mew's name sake but im now back to mystery dungeon

sschronoac
10-10-2006, 01:23 PM
My team is named: TM Muscle
My Main Pokemon are: Scyther lvl 30, Charmeleon lvl 32, Grovyle lvl 31
My Rank is: 1005 Gold
Progress: I have just recently betten the game and am trying to recruit a gastly, and evolve my tyrogue into hitmonlee. I haven't actually gooe into trying to find the hm's and stuff.

strongbad
10-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Teamname: Rescuers

How far: Wish cave, Mt. Faraway, Silver Trench

Team: Swampert Lv.61 Arcticuno Lv. 64 Blaziken Lv. 49

Neo Master
10-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Team name: Neo-Quils
How far: Going against Kyogre
Pokemon: Quilava, Pikachu,and a Absol

deoxysboy2000
10-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Are you sure that it's just not you WHO SUCKS ENOUGH TO PUT SOMEONE ON YOUR IGNORE LIST BECAUSE YOU'RE TO CHILDISH TO TALK IT OUT!!?!?!?!?!?!

for using that enormus font bi bi fire mastre click IGNORE :tongue: