PDA

View Full Version : LOST:Pokemon

Jaden0527
09-24-2006, 03:19 AM
Day 1
Ken woke up and his leg throbbed.He looked at his leg and a piece of metal was stuck in his leg.He put his hand on it ready to pull it out but then he got a glimspe of where he was and decided not to.He stood up and immediately dropped.He got back up anyways.He saw a hand going under water.Fighting the pain he ran to the water and dove in.He quickly grabbed the girls hand.He pulled her until they were at the surface.He brought her back to the shore and asked someone to tened to her.He went back in to save more people.

(sorry it's so short and bland,I couldn't really think of a lot now,but it'll get better)

Te-em
09-26-2006, 08:51 AM
Satoshi found himself in a strange forest or jungle. He felt lost. He can hear people shouting far away. The young man with the black hair don't remember what have happened. He runs and finds a shore and an ocean. People runs about. A man with a hurt leg saves a girl from drowning. Satoshi tries to ask someone what have happened.

Aris
10-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Tarah awoke, with a strange sensation in her legs. Looking down she realized that she was in a tree, and her legs were asleep. From this vantage point, she could see a man with a bloody leg, who limped over to save a drowning girl, who lay on the shore sputtering. Tarah was able to manuver her way down to the ground, before she realized that she was not dreaming.

Jaden0527
10-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Ken couldn't go on any longer.He had to get the piece of metal out.He found a man and asked him to replace him saving the children.He limped in to the forest.He ripped a piece of his shirt off.He took a few leafs and vines as well.He slowly tried to take it out.The pain rushed back in to his leg.He had to take it out fast."One...Two...Three."Ken said.He was to scared to take it out.Ken leaned his hand on the tree he was next to.He knew he couldn't do it slowly,but he didn't want to do it fast."I guess I'll go back to help."Ken said.Ken stood up.A vine on the tree wrapped around the metal and pulled it out."Ahhhhhhh!"Ken yelled.He fell to ground.He quickly wrapped it up.

Te-em
10-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Satoshi walks to the man with the hurt leg and tries to ask him where they are. He himself doesn't remember much, but if he gets an answer he may recall something.