PDA

View Full Version : problems of finding Dunsparce in Dark Dave on Silver/Gold and Crystal versions

mick
09-24-2006, 01:38 PM
G'day all

would anyone tell me what part of the dark cave #206 Dunsparce is located seems likes its not appearing at all in Gold/Silver or Crystal versions

if anyone tells me what part of the dark cave i would apperacte it

kind regards

Mick :smile:

Lotad
09-24-2006, 01:40 PM
It's anywhere in the cave in can be found, but it is a hard find... your gonna have to look forever until you find it... also, I suggest without Flash (it worked wonders with me without using it...)

Mime Jr
09-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Can not using flash actually help? It seems like it wouldn't matter. Kind of like pressing the A button over and over hopeing it will help you catch a pokemon.

Lotad
09-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Can not using flash actually help? It seems like it wouldn't matter. Kind of like pressing the A button over and over hopeing it will help you catch a pokemon.

That was the third thing I ran into after walking in and not using Flash... after I ran from it, like 10 more Battles later, I ran into another...

Mime Jr
09-24-2006, 05:36 PM
That's cool. I don't know how they would program that into the game though.

!CeMAn
09-24-2006, 08:35 PM
If you wait for that guy to call you, he'll let you know when there are tons of dunsparce in Dark Cave.
Might be easier for you.