PDA

View Full Version : Help for getting to groudon?????

XD001
09-24-2006, 05:03 PM
I was going through the game and i got to the part where they figure out you are not guilty and Alakazam's team goes to get groudon. and i came back and i know im suppose to go to but i dont know how??? please help!!

Lotad
09-24-2006, 05:05 PM
I was going through the game and i got to the part where they figure out you are not guilty and Alakazam's team goes to get groudon. and i came back and i know im suppose to go to but i dont know how??? please help!!

I haven't gotten that far, but I know that you are supposed to have a dream about Gardevoir the night after the day you return (maybe another day after), excpierence to earthquakes, get the Mankey Gang to update your house before then... after, I'm not too sure...

Hikozaru8
09-24-2006, 05:06 PM
If Alakasams team is still their than keep doing resue missions till something goes down in pokemon square.

TEAM OMEGA!

Fire Pkmn Master
09-24-2006, 07:28 PM
You have to do 6 resuce missons in order to be able to go fight groudon yourself. After that you can go and save Alakazam, Charizard and Tyranitar.

aeckert1
09-24-2006, 07:44 PM
I guess that when you have may met Rayquaza then have to go to weather building if the man tell you where the bad weather with bright lights will be locate. I have two groudons by accidently.:oops:

Hikozaru8
09-24-2006, 07:46 PM
I guess that when you have may met Rayquaza then have to go to weather building if the man tell you where the bad weather with bright lights will be locate. I have two groudons by accidently.:oops:
This is a mystery dungeon thread not Emerald.

Fire Pkmn Master
09-24-2006, 07:51 PM
This is a mystery dungeon thread not Emerald.

Some people just cant read.
Tisk tisk tisk.

Hikozaru8
09-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Some people just cant read.
Tisk tisk tisk.
I know it's knida sad.

aeckert1
09-24-2006, 07:57 PM
I thought you are talking about Emerald but don't have Mystery Dungon. So, I guess that I somestimes being confessed and don't know what I talking about. You know, I guess that is misunderstanding. I am very sorry.:confused:

Hikozaru8
09-24-2006, 07:59 PM
I thought you are talking about Emerald but don't have Mystery Dungon. So, I guess that I somestimes being confessed and don't know what I talking about. You know, I guess that is misunderstanding. I am very sorry.:confused:
Ok. But this is in the Mystery Dungeon Forum area.

aeckert1
09-24-2006, 08:03 PM
I heard about the Mystery Dungreon thread. I just looking into internet about pokemon games. That is all I say and see.:neutral:

Hikozaru8
09-24-2006, 08:06 PM
I heard about the Mystery Dungreon thread. I just looking into internet about pokemon games. That is all I say and see.:neutral:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now I see "Puts on blind fold"