PDA

View Full Version : Scott and Flare's Insult Paradise

Dr Scott
09-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Well, this BETTER stay on topic now Flare, you hear!?

I bet you're just the hottest guy in your class, all the ladies chasing after you *Evil Laugh* As if.

We Taste Pies...
09-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Well, this BETTER stay on topic now Flare, you hear!?

I bet you're just the hottest guy in your class, all the ladies chasing after you *Evil Laugh* As if.

I don't get this, though its probably because I gaven't been here THAT long...

Dr Scott
09-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Well, Marth deleted the post me and Flare were making fun of each other in (We do that a lot), so I made this one so it wouldn't be straying 'off topic.'

Jack of Clovers
09-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Reminds me when Flare started a thread to kill and make fun of Figgy.... hmmmm...
:tongue:

~Jack~

flareon008
09-25-2006, 12:16 AM
Good idea Scott. Raul was a wuss on MSN when I told him to unlock it so he blocked me. EVERYONE BOO MARTH.

BOOOO HISSSS *THROWS TOMATOES*

As if? You were having spikey hair some anime shirts and glasses on. You must of been king of the geeks. Sir Knight-Headalot; I'm not going any futher on that comment.

Marth
09-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Good idea Scott. Raul was a wuss on MSN when I told him to unlock it so he blocked me. EVERYONE BOO MARTH.

BOOOO HISSSS *THROWS TOMATOES*

As if? You were having spikey hair some anime shirts and glasses on. You must of been king of the geeks. Sir Knight-Headalot; I'm not going any futher on that comment.
Bah, I didn't block you, I'm just offline you ignorant. But yeah, I won't lock this, no reason for doing it =P

Dr Scott
09-25-2006, 02:11 AM
Well. For one, only the front was spiky. You know, what was 'cool.' For two, it wasn't an anime shirt you moron, it was a silver weird shiny button up shirt. How did you get an anime shirt? For third, so what if I wore glasses?

And my contacts bring out my eyes ^^

And I have a hot girlfriend.

So there.

boltAge
09-25-2006, 06:05 AM
Honestly, being oldies doesn't give you the privilege to spam. The last thread was locked simply because it was getting way too spammy. You guys have got to draw the line somewhere, you certainly realise that everybody here is putting up with it only because they want to leave some respect for you oldies.

Go ahead and tell me that I'm being arrogant and don't respect the last generation of members, but as oldies you should have the basic knowledge that this isn't the Yahoo groups where idle chat and out-of-the-blue role-playing is allowed anywhere.

I'm not doing this to make you oldies look bad or anything, but I don't think this thread really reflects a good image of yourselves.

Barret
09-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah... I don't really see how this has anything to do with URPG. :/

Loyal Arcanine
09-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Yeah... I don't really see how this has anything to do with URPG. :/
Neither do I.

*Locked.