PDA

View Full Version : [Friend Rescue] ;_; I died

Lotad
09-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Okay, here's the scoop: I was trying to climb Sky Tower, and I died somewhere on the 11th Floor... well, actually Neo died because he was stupid and was in confusion because of a Duskull (I better bring my Persim Bands next time...). Anyway, I am in need of a rescue, please help!

Client: Bones (Cubone)
Objective: Rescue Me!
Difficulty: B
Reward: ???
Thank You Mail: 2000 Poke + TM Attract
Rescue Password:
R(F)?6R2RS2-3??CHM?K
?3????NPH4?M??9PH?
??T?T-N??FP??...F2?(F)

.AzureLight
09-25-2006, 08:44 PM
You do realise that Sky Tower needs Fly to get in after you beat Rayquaza, right?

I doubt you'll get anyone to rescue you.

Lotad
09-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Aww... ;_; I really don't wanna not be rescued... can someone please try to get fly and rescue me... And are you sure about that... did you try entering the code and see if you can leave for it without needing Fly?

FireMasta
09-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Squad 92 is on the way! Guys I've got this so please don't start it when I'm already doing so!

Lotad
09-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Squad 92 is on the way! Guys I've got this so please don't start it when I'm already doing so!

Yay! I'll send you the stuff when your done... thanks! -:P @ Lan-

.AzureLight
09-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Aww... ;_; I really don't wanna not be rescued... can someone please try to get fly and rescue me... And are you sure about that... did you try entering the code and see if you can leave for it without needing Fly?

Feh, I need to do homework and stuff. >_>

FireMasta
09-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Hey Milos I'll get the job done but first off I need to finish this mission. It's a * mission so it's a total of 89 floors but I'm at the 86 so I'll get it done as soon as I'm done is that ok with you?:oops:

Lotad
09-25-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey Milos I'll get the job done but first off I need to finish this mission. It's a * mission so it's a total of 89 floors but I'm at the 86 so I'll get it done as soon as I'm done is that ok with you?:oops:

Okey... I just wanna be out of there before dinner!

FireMasta
09-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Hey I gotcha! But when is dinner for you?:rolleyes:

Lotad
09-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Hey I gotcha! But when is dinner for you?:rolleyes:

Um... like in 15 minutes... I think.

FireMasta
09-25-2006, 09:08 PM
It's a done deal!:razz:

Lotad
09-25-2006, 09:12 PM
It's a done deal!:razz:

Give me the A-Ok Code when your out... I really want to beat the heck outta Rayaqaza... xD

FireMasta
09-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Alright here it is,
R(F)?2R2PN2-3?S?HM?K
?37?4?NRH4?MW?9PH?
?(F)T?T-N??FPF?...F2?(F)

There you go!:razz:
Hey by the way was there a Monster house where you died cuase They were right there when I was about to rescue you! I DESTROIED them

Lotad
09-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Alright here it is,
R(F)?2R2PN2-3?S?HM?K
?37?4?NRH4?MW?9PH?
?(F)T?T-N??FPF?...F2?(F)

There you go!:razz:
Hey by the way was there a Monster house where you died cuase They were right there when I was about to rescue you! I DESTROIED them

No... there wasn't, but everytime you rescue, you land in a Monster House at the site... Ever make you wonder why I took some of those rescues...

And the Thank You Mail'll be to you after Rayquaza is dead...

Neo Emolga
09-26-2006, 03:03 PM
Okay, here's the scoop: I was trying to climb Sky Tower, and I died somewhere on the 11th Floor... well, actually Neo died because he was stupid and was in confusion because of a Duskull.

Hey hey, easy on the insults! It ain't my fault they can float wherever they want to. And yeah, you could have packed a few more Reviver Seeds, but noooo.

I'm only kidding. That's a pretty rough place.

Lotad
09-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Hey hey, easy on the insults! It ain't my fault they can float wherever they want to. And yeah, you could have packed a few more Reviver Seeds, but noooo.

I'm only kidding. That's a pretty rough place.

I haven't been able to find any Reviver Seeds... no missions give them out any more for me, and the Kecleon don't have them... I'm running around Reviver Seed-less... and I just had to be slightly insulting... xD

That was my first time dying as well... I hope I don't ever again... ^^

Neo Emolga
09-26-2006, 03:12 PM
I haven't been able to find any Reviver Seeds... no missions give them out any more for me, and the Kecleon don't have them... I'm running around Reviver Seed-less... and I just had to be slightly insulting... xD

That was my first time dying as well... I hope I don't ever again... ^^

Interesting, because the time I went, I had like eight of them in stock and just didn't bring enough of them with me. And I made the mistake of packing zero Max Elixers with me, which was quite bad...

It's a shame the halfway save point in Sky Tower doesn't let you access your items in storage. That's painful.

As for me, I've died a few times. You're not alone...