PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Green - Experience

Pokemon World Mazter
03-07-2004, 01:45 PM
Has anyone ever played Pokemon Green? Do you still have it? I wished I had one. Ive never played it, just seen some screen shots and yeah =P. What about all of you?

Thunderbird
03-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Yeah i hv, i bought a private one in HK lol.
The game is just the same as RBY, except the graphics ar different and u can catch Magmar in it which u can't catch in RBY.

Alakazam6845
03-07-2004, 02:05 PM
I basically have Green. What I really have is Japanese Red, but they're the same. :rolleyes:

Pokemon World Mazter
03-07-2004, 02:06 PM
I never knew that Magmar thing. Thanks for the information. Right now, the Green graphics are nothing compared to the latest pokemon games, hehe. Well those were the old days (R/B/Y days)

Thunderbird
03-07-2004, 02:22 PM
^Yeah, i still remembers the old days where pokemon ar a LOT hotter than now..

Joey
03-07-2004, 05:37 PM
I remeber some of my friends a long time ago were playing green, but it was in Japanese so they couldn't understand it. They just kept pressing A.

TSH
03-07-2004, 11:32 PM
I had (or still have somewhere) a Green translation (ROM -- Legal because it is a "hack" or public domain). Really cool, but it's pretty much the same as RB. Yes, you can catch Magmar, and I think there's another, I just can't remember. Heh. Yeah, lots of fun to play, but you get tired of it after a while because it's just like playing Red/Blue. =/ Ohhh wellll...

Elite Four Ivette
12-28-2005, 07:24 AM
I haven't played it, but i had played pokemon diamond. that game is extremely stupid and gay. It also says damn. ooooh. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?? o.k...

Pika57
12-28-2005, 12:27 PM
I haven't played it, but i had played pokemon diamond. that game is extremely stupid and gay. It also says damn. ooooh. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?? o.k...

theres a difference between Dimaond and Green... bIG difference...

Diamond, is a Japanese game(not a Pokemon game) that some idiots translated and slapped Pokemon on the box cover, so it would seel for a decent price.

Green is an actual Japanese game that was not relaeased in america(technically green was Japans Blue, its the same way when you compare Japanese manga with dubbed managa)

Elite Four Ivette
12-28-2005, 04:00 PM
theres a difference between Dimaond and Green... bIG difference...

Diamond, is a Japanese game(not a Pokemon game) that some idiots translated and slapped Pokemon on the box cover, so it would seel for a decent price.

Green is an actual Japanese game that was not relaeased in america(technically green was Japans Blue, its the same way when you compare Japanese manga with dubbed managa)
Ya, I knew that. I was just telling ya'll that I played pokemon diamond.