PDA

View Full Version : Is this game fun?

charmeleonblaze
09-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Is this game fun? If its is, i need to buy it. The problem is i already spent the rest of my money on yugioh ultimate masters and duel academy. Also, whats the differences between red and blue rescue teams. I only have an sp. I want this game so frikin bad!!!!

LanHikari
09-26-2006, 12:27 AM
Is this game fun? If its is, i need to buy it. The problem is i already spent the rest of my money on yugioh ultimate masters and duel academy. Also, whats the differences between red and blue rescue teams. I only have an sp. I want this game so frikin bad!!!!
Yes, get this game now! It's VERY good! Also, the differences between Blue and Red are basically nothing, except that the Blue one you can use the touch screen while the Red, one you can't. And there are very few Pokemon that you can't get in each game.
i.e. Magikarp can only be gotten in Blue, while Feebas can only be gotten in Red, UNLESS you use Wondermail.

charmeleonblaze
09-26-2006, 12:29 AM
Is it hard to find in stores? Do you get to pick your own starter?

LanHikari
09-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Is it hard to find in stores? Do you get to pick your own starter?
I'm not sure if it's hard to find in stores. And no, you don't You take a personality quiz to see who you are! Then you get to choose a partner.

Neo Emolga
09-26-2006, 12:48 AM
If you only have an SP, then just get Red Rescue Team.

The game is worth it, trust me on that one. I've loved every second of this game.

Mime Jr
09-26-2006, 12:59 AM
It is worth it, I think it is the funnest game ever. It lets you play pokemon in a new and exciting way.

charmeleonblaze
10-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Dammit, I still havent gooten the game! I cant ake it any longer! It looks so fun!

deoxysboy2000
10-10-2006, 12:39 AM
its a great game and next time you ask one of these quetetions get a poll

now that i got my anser all righten down i will treat you like a dog oo i got mystery dungeon nope you dont lololol just joking

Hikozaru8
10-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Its really good. Believe it.

AshMistyMayfan
10-13-2006, 07:20 AM
If you only have an SP, then just get Red Rescue Team.

The game is worth it, trust me on that one. I've loved every second of this game.

Of all the games I have played, this is the MOST FUN I ever had with a game. I like a challenging mission that takes me out to StormY Sea, or having to walk carefully in LIghtning FIeld not to set off the traps. You get a closeness feeling to your character Pokemon and also that of your partner Pokemon that's your true best friend that you just can't bear to leave once you solve the story mode. Believe me, I actually shed tears when the mission was apparantely over and I had to go away from my best Pokemon friend partner, but was glad to see that I did have a choice and wanted to stay in the Pokemon land and take on more missions with my partner and recruit all 386 Pokemon. That's why as Lucario ranked with 22,000 points, the legacy continues on for the A Team.

IT's also great when you read people need a 'Friend Rescue' that you can access a code, and you can help that person out who is over 1000 miles away. I helped out Neo Pikachu, and he's like in the East Coast and I live in the West coast, 3000 miles from him and I was able to help his team. You don't need a game link cable to use the wonder mail feature, just type in the code, and always remember the code is 18 characters long a line.