PDA

View Full Version : Friend Rescue Log

Lotad
09-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Well, I don't know if this sounds like a good idea or not, but I figured if some people want to log down a small summary of the Friend Rescue they did, including like items they found, what was in the Monster House surrounding the rescue point, and other info like that. An example log would be kinda like this (It's fake, but I am using a member just as a dummy :P):

Rescued: Barret
Items Gotten in Dungeon: Scope Lens, TM Toxic, TM Flamethrower, Red Gummi x2, Link Box
Pokemon That Joined Team: Magcargo Level 21
Monster House: Rhydon x3, Golem x2, Grimer x4
Rescue Reward: Racket Band & 60 Rescue Points
Thank- You Mail: Gold Ribbon & 60 Rescue Points

Some extra things that you could throw in are like: Your rescue team, some items you used, and about how long it took.

If this sounds like a good idea, let me know over PM (or like if you notice I post somewhere, let me notice then...). If a Mod thinks it is just a waste, lock it.

rayquaza72
04-22-2007, 10:57 AM
ever get the feeling that noone is gunna use this

Ness
04-22-2007, 08:12 PM
ever get the feeling that noone is gunna use this

Ever get the feeling that the person you are talking to is long gone :rolleyes:? You must have done a lot of digging to find this post which was posted in October. There is a rule against reviving 1 month old threads. I strongly suggest you go here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28) otherwise you will be taking a lot of heat.

rayquaza72
05-11-2007, 03:07 AM
:whistle: ever get the feeling that i dont care that much:whistle:

Neo Emolga
05-11-2007, 03:29 AM
:whistle: ever get the feeling that i dont care that much:whistle:

You know, saying stuff like that is probably the quickest way to get permanently banned.

There are official rules not to revive a topic that's over a month old. Please follow them, and if someone gives you advice, it would be a good idea to pay attention to it.