If only
I had thought
About him
I had looked
At him
I had considered
His feelings
Maybe he wouldn't be gone.

My poem from yesterday. About my dog. Very sad. My new worst poem. It's about my dog, 5 years ago today. Died of Cancer. We thought he was sick, and would get over it. I was foolish, and we took him in too late. Don't say how bad it is. It's about my dog. I miss him. Goodbye, Blacky.

Bunny is deh king
09-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah, well the loss of another sucks, my uncle has cancer.

The putrid taste of tears in my mouth;
as I see your light fade;
the times of fun;
with so much joy,
lost in one way,
Nothing can revive you now,
other than the hope of another,
Missing you will be like being stabbed,
my heart heavy,
and blood renching,
The putrid taste of tears in my mouth,
Is just a symbol.

Ham and Cheese
09-26-2006, 09:24 PM
D00d, don't post your poems in another person's FREAKING THREAD.

And I feel your pain, EP...

So few words, yet so much meaning, well done.

Bunny is deh king
09-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Meh, I was expressing my emotion? Giving Examples? Call it what you want. This could be an emotional work thread?

Anyway yeah, death sucks, but alot of the time there is nothing we can do. God desides our fate, and when he desides, it is sealed. Don't feel guility, there is nothing you could have done, it wouldn't be easy to spot early stage cancer.

Nirvash
09-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Meh, I was expressing my emotion? Giving Examples? Call it what you want. This could be an emotional work thread?

Anyway yeah, death sucks, but alot of the time there is nothing we can do. God desides our fate, and when he desides, it is sealed. Don't feel guility, there is nothing you could have done, it wouldn't be easy to spot early stage cancer.

No. It contains my poem and is specifically created for that purpose.

Well, my dog's body is being used for research on curing cancer in dogs.

I have been commented on most of my poems. The two poems I have posted have barely scratched the surface of my true writing capabilities. If you read my other poem and like it, I might just start a thread for them. :tongue:

Aipom
12-04-2006, 07:42 PM
i no how it feels my dog died 2 years ago. I'm sorry he died :sad: