PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a spot of trouble.

Nicyboy
09-27-2006, 12:10 AM
I'm on the Sky Tower, first time, and when a Mouster House aapears, I'm always knocked out. This has happend 7-9 times. Can I get some advice or help?

Hoshika
09-27-2006, 12:19 AM
Get something that can attack multiple enemies at once, like a Pokémon with Thunderbolt or Selfdestruct or Explosion to take on those guys. And don't set your Pokémon on Dedicated Traveler mode. Set their tactics to go after foes and give them a projectile item. You can recover and heal your partners while attacking the enemies with low HP!

Lotad
09-27-2006, 12:22 AM
Um... well, here's a good question, are your levels high? If they were like mine (Level 30 to 34), you should be okay, but have a Persim Band, so it can help prevent confusion from those idiotic Duskull (Note: I didn't call Neo stupid this time ^^;;)

Hoshika
09-27-2006, 12:27 AM
Um... well, here's a good question, are your levels high? If they were like mine (Level 30 to 34), you should be okay, but have a Persim Band, so it can help prevent confusion from those idiotic Duskull (Note: I didn't call Neo stupid this time ^^;;)

Or you can get a Pokémon with the ability Own Tempo. But I'm not sure if those are around before Sky Tower, never bothered to check 'em all.:tongue:

Nicyboy
09-27-2006, 12:29 AM
Ugh.....Cyndaquil(ME) and Bulbasur are only level 26.....

Lotad
09-27-2006, 12:33 AM
Ugh.....Cyndaquil(ME) and Bulbasur are only level 26.....

Hm... try to buffen up some more with missions, or grab a bunch or Reviver seeds and your strongest friend (Perferably Absol), and try it again... and if you need rescuing, just put up a Friend Rescue Topic... it'll at least prevent you from loosing your items...

Mime Jr
09-27-2006, 12:33 AM
I would try leveling up. That always helps.

bonsly
09-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Milos and mime JR. are right.