PDA

View Full Version : High School Musical

The Doctor
09-27-2006, 12:48 AM
http://img.timeinc.net/teenpeople/images/2006/access/022906_hsm180.jpg

Introduction: This RP is based on the Movie of High School Musical and it is based on the fan-fic of jessieneese. Read it or watch the movie to get more information about this RP.

Storyline: Troy and his family are on a vaction and Gabriella and her mom are on a vaction on the same place for New Years Eve. Troy was just standing and Gabriella was just reading until a light shines on them! Now they both have to sing together! Also this RP will be different from the Movie and Fan-fic and this RP will have all the songs in it too! Troy seems to like Gabriella more into the RP and Gabriella seems to like him too!

Characters: Troy(taken),Gabriella(taken),Chad,Sharpay(taken),R yan,Taylor(taken),Mrs. Darbus,Troy's Dad,and Gabriella's Mom. You can also make up a character if you want!

Form Heres the form if you want to join. I'll Start!:

Name: Troy Bolton

Background: Troy is on a vaction for New Year's Eve and he is going to sing with someone he never met before in his life.

Description: You don't need to fill this out.

Other: He seems to like Gabriella as he gets to know her better!

DarkAmethyst
09-27-2006, 01:38 PM
I was wondering when somebody was going to do this...

Name: Gabriella Montez

Background: Gabriella went on a trip with her family to a New Year's party. She was just innocently reading a book when a spotlight suddenly shined on her. Looking up, she realized that she had been chosen to sing a duet with some boy she had never met.

Description:

Other: Gabriella is what you might call a math freak. She is excellent in mathmatics, but doesn't want the others to know it. She soon finds out that not all people in East High (isn't that the school they go to?) are bad. This boy named Troy Bolton seems pretty nice and friendly...

jessieneese
09-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Name: Sharpay Evans

Background: Sharpay is a prissy teen who just so happens to be a co-leader to East High's Drama Club. She, along with he brother, Ryan, have never lost at one of the school's musicals in their lives. But, when Troy Bolton, captain of the basketball team, and Gabriella, the new kid at school, start threatening her chances of winning the school's upcoming Winter Musical, Sharpay decides to take her competition up a notch.

Description:

Other: Ummm, I don't have anything else to say here...

Abbi
09-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Name: Taylor McHessey

Description:

Background: Taylor is a member of the school's mathmatics team. Every year, they compete in a competition called the Scholastic Decathlon. When Taylor finds out that Gabriella, the new girl, is a mathmatic genius, so to speak, she decides that she simply must have Gabriella on the team.

Other: Taylor does not particularly like Troy and his basketball team at all. She is often found making snide remarks about them with her math friends. But, she does have a small crush on Chad, Troy's best friend, and that kind of softens the namecalling and such.

That good? :happy:

The Doctor
09-27-2006, 09:56 PM
I was wondering when somebody was going to do this...

Name: Gabriella Montez

Background: Gabriella went on a trip with her family to a New Year's party. She was just innocently reading a book when a spotlight suddenly shined on her. Looking up, she realized that she had been chosen to sing a duet with some boy she had never met.

Description:

Other: Gabriella is what you might call a math freak. She is excellent in mathmatics, but doesn't want the others to know it. She soon finds out that not all people in East High (isn't that the school they go to?) are bad. This boy named Troy Bolton seems pretty nice and friendly...

Name: Sharpay Evans

Background: Sharpay is a prissy teen who just so happens to be a co-leader to East High's Drama Club. She, along with he brother, Ryan, have never lost at one of the school's musicals in their lives. But, when Troy Bolton, captain of the basketball team, and Gabriella, the new kid at school, start threatening her chances of winning the school's upcoming Winter Musical, Sharpay decides to take her competition up a notch.

Description:

Other: Ummm, I don't have anything else to say here...

Name: Taylor McHessey

Description:

Background: Taylor is a member of the school's mathmatics team. Every year, they compete in a competition called the Scholastic Decathlon. When Taylor finds out that Gabriella, the new girl, is a mathmatic genius, so to speak, she decides that she simply must have Gabriella on the team.

Other: Taylor does not particularly like Troy and his basketball team at all. She is often found making snide remarks about them with her math friends. But, she does have a small crush on Chad, Troy's best friend, and that kind of softens the namecalling and such.

That good? :happy:

Abbi,jessieneese,and angel fire you in and also the day High School Musical was aired was on Jan. 20 and it was my birthday too on that day!

jessieneese
09-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Abbi,jessieneese,and angel fire you in and also the day High School Musical was aired was on Jan. 20 and it was my birthday too on that day!

That's really cool. I'll bet that was a great day for you, huh? :happy:

The Doctor
10-01-2006, 04:58 PM
That's really cool. I'll bet that was a great day for you, huh? :happy:

Yeah it was a great day for me and everyone else.

jessieneese
10-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Hey, when does this RP start?

The Doctor
10-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Soon and we need a few more parts to be taken!