PDA

View Full Version : From Legend to Common

RocketMeowth
09-27-2006, 02:07 AM
(yes, this did start out as a story idea)

The year is 2043. A scientist named Alexander Fillmore is the leading scientist in P.I. (Pokemon Intellegence). He felt like starting a new project. Over the years, he built a cloneing machine. Though it failed countless times,Alexander never gave up. he researched and studied into the late hours of the night. Finally, after nine years of exausting work and dedication, the machine was built. So far, it worked when cloneing objects like chairs and apples. Now, now it was time to try it on something else. He got his Zigzagoon he captured a few years back. Her name was Katie and she was one of Alexander's closest friends. She trusted her trainer with her life. Alexander placed her into the machiene and started it up. After a few minutes, the door re-opened itself to show that there wre two Zigzagoon. Alexander was thrilled to see this and decided to start his latest project.

project L.D. (Legendary Duplication)

With the help of his rare mew friend and with the help of Katie and Sadie, he gathered up nearly all the legendary Pokemon and sucessfully cloned them.

The year is now 2052 and legendary Pokemon are a thing of the past. Alexander's reasons for doing this project were so the legendary Pokemon could live their lives as a common Pokemon would. No longer would they have to hide their pressence from mankind nd no longer did they live with the threat of being captured.

But, something went wrong. The once legendary Pokemon were begining to form armies. They declared war agaisnt the humans. Their reasons for this were because, they are sick and tired of being so common hat everyone is trying to capture them. They were better off as legends instead of commons. They live in fear and pain as loved ones are forcefully taken away by trainers inside Pokeballs and by poachers.

The humans had no choice. They had to send their forces to battle agaisnt these once legendary Pokemon. If they didn't then it would be likely that they would die at the claws of these once legendary pokemon.

In the middle of the war are the already common Pokemon. They want nothing to do with this battle and refuse to take part in it. Because of this, the leader of the legendary Pokemon, Mewtwo, has declaired that any common Pokemon that gets in the way of them during battle or, if any common Pokemon is seen hanging out with a legend, then they ae to be killed without hesitation.

Mewtwo has also formed three other armies that are each lead by one of the Regis. They take care of killing the humans on different sectors ofthe planet that Mewtwo cannot get to.

Some legendary pokemon feel that what Mewtwo has declaired is wrong and should not be followed. But the number of those who think it's wrong is small. It's so small that finding one of them would be like finding a needle in a hay stack.

You are one of the common Pokemon living in fear as this war commences. You are to try and live your life without getting in the way of the legendary Pokemon who are fighting. You also live in a small group of 5 Pokemon who got seperated from the rest of their kind durng the great storm of fire a few weeks ago. You found one another hurt and terrified. You all decided that you should stick together if there was any hope of survival.

Pokemon to stay away from
-Mewtwo: the leader of the army of legendary pokemon in the eastern part of the world
-Registeel: the leader of the army in the northen part of the world
-Regirock: the leader of the army in the western part of the world
-Regice: the leader of the army in the southern part of the world
-Entie: doesn't lead any army but he will snatch you and either kill or or take you to Mewtwo who will then decide your fate

Pokemon who will help
-Celebii: she will take you back in time a certain amount of time based upon her trust level in you
-Jirachi: he will heal what ever serious injury or sickness you have
-Deoxys: he will not help, nor will he kill. He will just provide you with information you may need
-Raikou: same as Deoxys BUT, he will not talk to you. For him to speak to you, you must prove yourself worthy
-Suicune: same as Deoxys BUT, he'll actually talk to you unlike his brother, Raikou
-Blue Mew (the clone): he may join your family to help protect you
-Pink Mew (the original): shee may join yourr family to help protect you
*when together, the Blue and Pink Mew's (who are brother and sister) can use their powers and bring back a lost soul*
-Lugia: he will help you in any way he can
-Ho-oh: shee will help you in any way she can

Humans to watch out for
-Anthony: the leader of the human army in th eastern part of the world
-Jackson: the leader of the human army in the western part of the world
-Mayborn: he is the leader of the human army in the northern part of the world
-Andrew: the leader of the human army in th southern part of the world
-Samantha: she has no sympathy for any Pokemon and will kill you without hesitation
-Jhonson: his favorite thing to do is capture helpless Pokemon and expierement on them. he could care less if they died or not
-Orlando: a poacher
-Tara: a poacher

Humans that'll protect you against the legends and the "evil" humans
-Arias (female): lives in th northern part of the world
-Tarin (female): lives in the eastern part of the world
-Oliver (male): lives in the western part of the world
-Harold (male): lives in the south part of the world

The humans that can help out can't do too much. They're just humans after all. But they can get help from their friends which can result in them being able to help out more then they could on their own.

Each legendary Pokemon except for: Mewtwo, Celebii, Jirachi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys and the Regi's, were all successfully cloned. How they were cloned is still unknown and cannot be explained.

If you and your new family were to ever get into any serious amount of trouble then you can call one of the pokemon who will help you for, well, help!

Region locations: (this is the technical world)

Western: Kanto and Orre
Eastern: Jhoto
Northern: Orange Islands
Southern: Hoenn

Form

Name:
Pokemon Species: (must be first form) (NO LEGENDS)

My form:

Name: Coin
Pokemon Species: Meowth

Once 4 more people sign up then we'll start. I know that the RP may not make a lot of sense but the idea is still incredibly new and I'm still slightly working with it. So yeah, bare with me on this. :oops:

If more then 4 other people want to join then I'll think about making the family larger.
Also, I want role players who will actually try and be active in this RP. I don't want any new RPers and I don't want any, one sentence posters. And we start off on the eastern part of the world.

With all that said, let the sign ups commence!

Takei
09-27-2006, 02:10 AM
Cool idea, I'm willing to join^^

Name: Kole
Pokemon Species: Zubat

Lotad
09-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Fwe! Yay! Another one of your awesome RPs!

Name: Bones
Pokemon Species: Cubone!

Entei_3000
09-27-2006, 04:16 PM
This is cool!

Name: Peka
Pokemon Species: Pikachu

DarkAmethyst
09-27-2006, 04:52 PM
This sounds cool...

Name: Blaze

Pokemon Species:Torchic

RocketMeowth
09-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Awsome you guys. Welcome to the family. I'll begin typeing up my first post in a little bit. It'll sound a bit like a story since it's introduceing the RP. You wont have to post like my first one.

Family is full. If we get one more person who wants to join BEFORE I get up my first post then I might just let them. But after my first post goes up, no more people may join.

Lotad
09-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Awsome you guys. Welcome to the family. I'll begin typeing up my first post in a little bit. It'll sound a bit like a story since it's introduceing the RP. You wont have to post like my first one.

Family is full. If we get one more person who wants to join BEFORE I get up my first post then I might just let them. But after my first post goes up, no more people may join.

Well, RPing is basically a bunch of people writing a story together. And I can't wait for it to start! Woo!

RocketMeowth
09-27-2006, 09:19 PM
^^ Sure why not. The first post is done. I'll put the topic up now for all to psot in!!

So long as you joined up

Lotad
09-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Okay, quick thing before I start deciding on a post, should we start close together or further apart, since I was going to start up somewhere on the Route west of Lavander Town...

RocketMeowth
09-27-2006, 09:48 PM
We all start off together. You'll read it in my first post.