PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing wrong?

whitedragon8903
09-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Ok, so in Mysterious Dungeon I have my friends area and everything, but no pokemon want to join my rescue team. What am I doing wrong? Right now I'm on the mission where you save Jumpluff's friend. any help would be appreciated.

Neo Emolga
09-27-2006, 12:16 PM
Ok, so in Mysterious Dungeon I have my friends area and everything, but no pokemon want to join my rescue team. What am I doing wrong? Right now I'm on the mission where you save Jumpluff's friend. any help would be appreciated.

It takes a high team rank and some luck as well. Trust me, when I got to that point, the only other guy I had in my team besides the Magnemite was a Zigzagoon. You definitely don't get too many companions in the beginning, but you'll get more as time goes on.

bonsly
09-27-2006, 02:13 PM
I started in Mt.steel by befrending zigzagoons and arons. Lokk at serebii.net it always helps.:happy:

Hoshika
09-27-2006, 09:36 PM
It takes A LOT of luck. Enough so that you would get 2 companions in one dungeon =P
Oh yea. Did I mention that you have to attack them? And make them faint? By yourself? I made the mistake of letting most of my companions go without setting Dedicated Traveler. X_x;

Fire Pkmn Master
09-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Actually in order to get other pokemon to join your team you need there friend area. Also it does take luck but if you across from that pokemon they are more likely to join your team.