PDA

View Full Version : From Legend to Common

RocketMeowth
09-27-2006, 09:23 PM
**IT HAS STARTED!!!! Remember, those who joined don't have to post like my first post. I am just introducing this and setting the scene**

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=23557 <-- That has become the descution thread. When you have something to say about the RP that isn't an actual RP post then post it in there.

~~~~

War.
It is something that can make even the strongest of men and Pokemon fall to their knees and cry. It’s a horrible thing that for some reason cannot be avoided. When one goes to war, weather it be Pokemon or human, you return from where you came from as a hero. But, a lot of the time, to be a hero means that you are dead. Or worse. Lost limbs, fractured or broken bones, or, a mind filled with memories that haunt you every waking moment of your life.

Never did us Pokemon or the humans expect to happen what did just a few weeks ago. The legends declared war against all of humanity. And since we common Pokemon do not believe in fighting and refused to take sides, we were forced to have to suffer a great punishment. No longer are we safe. For if a legend sees us just wandering around, getting in their way or even hanging out with another legend, they will kill us without hesitation. We had no say in weather we thought it was right or not. Being larger and much more powerful then us, the legends declared this to be official and no one tried to stop it.

War.
It goes on in our lives weather we want it to or not. And right now, our lives seem like they’ll end before they truly get a chance to start.

Time: 11:56 p.m.

“This place is much darker at night then it is during the day,” I quietly said to myself as I lay in the dark green colored grass. My ears lay back, my body scratched up from previous events, and my eyes filled with fear as I look around at my surroundings. I could see nothing but shrubs, trees and more trees. My bright tan fur was now a much darker tan due to the trees blocking any source of light from getting into the forest. Thankfully, I was able to see in the dark. Though everything was colored in an array of deep blue, I could tell what was around me perfectly. I was not alone though. Around me sat four other Pokemon. Each of them were injured pretty badly just like me. I don’t know their stories or their names yet. But I do know one thing. Our families are either gone or dead and there was no way on the face off this planet that we were ever going to get back with them if they were still alive.

“Are you all okay?” I quietly asked those who sat around me as I tried to stand up. I failed though and fell back to the ground. My back left paw was still bleeding from a previous attack and my front right paw was throbbing from a rock falling on it. All that could be seen in my eyes were sadness, fear and pain as I awaited the answers from the others.

Lotad
09-27-2006, 10:06 PM
Bones glanced around the darkened forest. Occasional rays of light filter through the tops of the trees, causing small firefly-like specks to flit on the ground before a light wind causes a shift in the placement of the leaves again. Overgrown trees and overgrown shrubs surrounded where he and all of those that came with him. Any wind that was able to start in the forest, and not higher in the trees caused the shrubs and bushes to rustle with a unpleasent noise similar to a Ekans hissing.

Bones's attention was brought back because of the Meowth that was hurt, laying in the middle of the group. He felt the urge to respond bubble in his throat, but couldn't convince himself to open his mouth and produce syllables tht would make words. His small brown paws grasped the large ivory white bone that he held, trying to figure out what he should do. Within a few seconds of thinking, he nodded, thinking he was fairly okay, though there was a throbbing coming from slightly below his right knee because of being viciously attacked there.

An odd hoot from a hidden Hoothoot in the forest echoed, causing a chill to run down Cubone's spine, causing him to shiver for a second. Slowly, after noticing his tight death grip on his bone, he released it slightly. He then set the bone next to him and put his right brown paw on his knee to massage it somewhat to make it feel not as bad...

Entei_3000
09-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Peka looked up from licking his wounded shoulder, the cut had re-opened and was worse than before.

"I think I'm OK," Peka managed to answer, "My shoulder hurts something awful. But other than that I'm OK, "Peka looked at the Meowth, "You don't look too good. Anything I can do tio help?"

The wind rustled the leaves from a nearby bush, the rustling made Peka jump. Since the war started, almost everything made him jump.
Peka looked around the small group. He looked at the Cubone next to him.

"You OK?" Peka asked, he could tell the Cubone was in pain, too.
Peka looked up into the night sky, he remebered his family was gone forever, they always sang on clear starry nights. A tear slid down his cheek.

DarkAmethyst
09-28-2006, 03:55 PM
**IT HAS STARTED!!!! Remember, those who joined don't have to post like my first post. I am just introducing this and setting the scene**

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=23557 <-- That has become the descution thread. When you have something to say about the RP that isn't an actual RP post then post it in there.

~~~~

War.
It is something that can make even the strongest of men and Pokemon fall to their knees and cry. It’s a horrible thing that for some reason cannot be avoided. When one goes to war, weather it be Pokemon or human, you return from where you came from as a hero. But, a lot of the time, to be a hero means that you are dead. Or worse. Lost limbs, fractured or broken bones, or, a mind filled with memories that haunt you every waking moment of your life.

Never did us Pokemon or the humans expect to happen what did just a few weeks ago. The legends declared war against all of humanity. And since we common Pokemon do not believe in fighting and refused to take sides, we were forced to have to suffer a great punishment. No longer are we safe. For if a legend sees us just wandering around, getting in their way or even hanging out with another legend, they will kill us without hesitation. We had no say in weather we thought it was right or not. Being larger and much more powerful then us, the legends declared this to be official and no one tried to stop it.

War.
It goes on in our lives weather we want it to or not. And right now, our lives seem like they’ll end before they truly get a chance to start.

Time: 11:56 p.m.

“This place is much darker at night then it is during the day,” I quietly said to myself as I lay in the dark green colored grass. My ears lay back, my body scratched up from previous events, and my eyes filled with fear as I look around at my surroundings. I could see nothing but shrubs, trees and more trees. My bright tan fur was now a much darker tan due to the trees blocking any source of light from getting into the forest. Thankfully, I was able to see in the dark. Though everything was colored in an array of deep blue, I could tell what was around me perfectly. I was not alone though. Around me sat four other Pokemon. Each of them were injured pretty badly just like me. I don’t know their stories or their names yet. But I do know one thing. Our families are either gone or dead and there was no way on the face off this planet that we were ever going to get back with them if they were still alive.

“Are you all okay?” I quietly asked those who sat around me as I tried to stand up. I failed though and fell back to the ground. My back left paw was still bleeding from a previous attack and my front right paw was throbbing from a rock falling on it. All that could be seen in my eyes were sadness, fear and pain as I awaited the answers from the others.

I looked up.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I muttered, looking back down toward the grass. "Could be better though."

This so-called war that was going on had ruined my life, along with countless other's. I knew nothing about what had happened to my family, and probably would never find out. Even if they were, by some miracle, still alive, I'd probably never get to see them again.

A long, mournful sigh escaped my beak as I looked up to the tree tops that towered high above my head. They grew somewhat close to each other, making it impossible for any sunlight to come through. As I looked down around my level, I could see bushes and shrubs surrounding the area I sat in. I shifted around on my clawed talon-like feet before taking a look at the four Pokemon gathered around me. I didn't know their story, their names, nothing. The only thing I could possibly know is that they were friends, not enemies.

I sighed again and fell onto my back, again looking up at the tree tops. There was a vicious pain in my right wing, where I had been attacked many times. I couldn't find any ways to soothe it, so I just decided to cope with it as I lie on my back. My life had turned into a horrifying nightmare. A nightmare where powerful legendary Pokemon and humans fought each other day and night. A nightmare where I lay in pain for hours on end, not knowing what to do next. A nightmare where I had to cope with the haunting memories of the horrifying past. And sadly, this was a nightmare with no end in sight.

RocketMeowth
09-28-2006, 11:23 PM
I looked to a Pokemon as it asked me if I wanted any help. I gladly shook my head and declined.

"I can do it on my own. You worry about anything that's hurting you. And, I think that we should one, introduce ourselfs to everyone and two, move on out of here. I don't have a safe feeling just sitting around here. Trainers are said to come through here to not only get to Goldenrod but to also capture Pokemon," I nervously said as I looked around. "Oh and I'm Coin."

Lotad
09-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Bones shivered at the thought of being captured; he had always been in nature, and didn't like the thought about being in a small PokeBall.

"Well, I'm Bones," Bones said, trying to ignore anyone who was looking at him. "I feel kinda misplaced being here, since I am used to being in this large tower with a bunch of Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar floating around my head." He grabbed his bone, feeling as if someone was going to grab it. "And no one is to take my bone, since it provides more of my stength in my attacks."

RocketMeowth
09-28-2006, 11:50 PM
"Don't worry Bones. I won't take that bone from you. And it's alright to feel missplaced. Over time that feeling might go away," I said as I smiled at Bones. I tried to put my words in an orderthat wouldn't make him upset or make him feel even more missplaced. I was just trying to make him feel like he's welcome. I hope it worked.

Takei
09-29-2006, 12:14 PM
"I'm doin' okay." Kole yelpped out from afar, he vacantly blinked every two seconds as he swooned towards the pokemon. His wings beat slow and constant as he tries to over look what had just happened, although his pace slow he moved quite gracefully threw the dark trees. A sudden shiver ran down his spine as he'd just realise the blood that dripped down his nose, slowly rolling down his chin and softly landing on the ground, tracing a long line of spatter across the grass.
He approached the pokemon and attempted to hasten his speed, wings bat faster, pulse quickened and soon he panted heavily. Since when did flying take such and effort? he thought with a frown. As the group of pokemon lingered under him he let himself drop, falling towards the ground, spinning fast. At the last second he oppened his wings and slowly fluttered to his feet. His breaths quick, seeking air, it seemed as if now anything he would've easily done before required much more effort. And it made sense, his every joint, muscles, bone hurt tremendously.

"H'lo, there." He mustered up between heavy pants, he tried to force a smile upon his face, but it was kind of hard considering the blood he could see now freely flowing down his forehead.

Entei_3000
09-29-2006, 05:46 PM
"I'm Peka," Peka introduced himself. He looked around at all the Pokemon, being all together made him feel safe. But none of them were safe, at least not yet.

"Where should we move to?" Peka asked, licking his wound again.
Peka tried to move his arm, but the pain kept him from it. He looked at the orchic and patted her gently on the shoulder.

"Its OK," Peka said, trying to cheer her up a little, "We'll find your family. And if we can't, you can live with me."

Lotad
09-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Bones looked at Coin for a second before looking away, feeling kinda better, but still had that big black hole in him. Another hoot from the hidden Hoothoot came from the thick forest foliage, as Cubone focused on not thinking about his past so much. 'Clinging to my past may not be the best thing,' Bones thought. 'Me clinging to the past could get bring us harm or something like that and I don't want that to happen.'

Bones looked over at the collapsed Zubat, "Are you sure your okay? I remember my mom talking about something called Oran Berries that could heal you a little, though I don't know if this forest would have any of them, since they need a lot of sunlight and water, because of their fast growth." 'Maybe, just maybe, holding onto the good parts in my life may be a good thing,' Cubone thought, trying to think about the fact that there could be some Oran Berries in the dark forest.

DarkAmethyst
09-29-2006, 11:52 PM
"I'm Peka," Peka introduced himself. He looked around at all the Pokemon, being all together made him feel safe. But none of them were safe, at least not yet.

"Where should we move to?" Peka asked, licking his wound again.
Peka tried to move his arm, but the pain kept him from it. He looked at the orchic and patted her gently on the shoulder.

"Its OK," Peka said, trying to cheer her up a little, "We'll find your family. And if we can't, you can live with me."

I sat up and looked at the Pokemon that had just spoken to me. I smiled the best I could, being a bird Pokemon with a beak.

"Thanks," I said softly. "By the way, I'm Blaze." I took another look at the Pokemon gathered around me. It was nice to know that I wasn't alone. Being with all of these other Pokemon made me feel somewhat safe. But sadly, I knew that none of us would be safe for a really long time from now. We were all in terrible danger, so we had to be careful and think about every move we were to make before doing it. "So, where should we move to...Coin?" I asked, acknowledging the Meowth across from me.

Takei
09-30-2006, 01:15 AM
"Nah, I'm sure I'm awright." Kole said through a forced smile, the cut stung badly, but as the Cubone -Bones he recalls overhearing- had said Orran Berries would be hard to find considering the dim light and lack of water.

"Name's Kole." He cheerfully said, he briskly turned to the Torchic, Blaze, and shook it's hand with his wings. He winced in pain, wiped his forehead then looked back at the group. Although so many were present he still felt lonely, a bit left out, but then again he imagined the majority felt that way.

"To which way?" He said as he turned to Coin, the Meowth seemed a bit ahead of the rest, left off an aura of leadership you could say. As he awaited a response he couldn't help but scratch the wound, it was itchy, but the more he scratched the more it hurt. He shook his head, let out a sigh, lifted to the air, perched upside on a branch, and curled himself up. As stubborn as he was he tried to ignore the pain, the itchiness, and contented himself to listen in on everyone else.

RocketMeowth
10-03-2006, 08:37 PM
"I think that for now, we should take safety behind some bushes. Humans can be intimidating but, their hearing and sense of smell is very low. It would be difficult for them to sense that we are near them. If any come that is," I replied as everyone awaited my answer.

"We'll then get some sleep and in the morning, I guess we'll head out and try to find a place to call home."

DarkAmethyst
10-03-2006, 10:54 PM
"Sounds good," I said, glancing at the many bushes and shrubs around me. It was true, humans were quite intimidating, since they towered over us liek giants, but, unlike us Pokemon, their sense of sight, hearing and smell wasn't very advanced. We would be safe, until morning, when the sun came out and we would be completely visible to enemy eye. That was what you had to look out for.

Lotad
10-03-2006, 11:20 PM
"That would be best, though as soon as we find a spot to settle for the night, out of the humans, we should tend to whatever wounds we may have," Cubone stated. He stood up, grabbing his bone with his small paws, glancing around trying to make sure no one that wasn't supposed to be here wasn't. He ignored any dirt or grass that could have stuck to him after sitting, for the fact of being a ground Pokemon.